Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

I think that the controversial part begins after 'or'. This part doesn't mean current events, does it?
Let me make it absolutely clear.

Current events

OR

Currently controversial issues of PUBLIC POLICY OR SOCIAL AFFAIRS

The Holocaust falls under NEITHER.

Is that clear?

Well said

That holocaust red herring is a dead giveaway

This is NOT a "Trump supporter" or a republican, who really wants "the other side of the holocaust" taught, but a butt hurt lib claiming that some conservative will want that, in order to talk shit on the bill and on republicans.

And the libs on this site bought it, like the brainless sheep they are.

Sure it did. The argument against Jim Crow and discrimination was based in the Enlightenment Era thinking that was enshrined in the Constitution.

The arguments of the anti-Jim Crow people carried weight with Americans, because the idea of US, "ALL BEING CREATED EQUAL BY GOD", is a huge part of our...foundation.
So why did they have to make Constitutional Amendments to the Constitution and pass a CRA and VRA. Also it was folks like you who were the pro Jim Crow people.

Not exactly. Can anti-Jewish policy in the Nazi Germany (which resulted in the Holocaust) be called as public policy?
Has it ever been the public policy of the State of Texas to be anti-Jewish? Is it CURRENTLY a public policy debate to be anti-jewish?

NO.

Next.

So why did they have to make Constitutional Amendments to the Constitution and pass a CRA and VRA. Also it was folks like you who were the pro Jim Crow people.

1. I don't know. Seems like an odd question.

2. No, it was not. THe jim crow supporters were the Identity Politics voters of that day. Lump people into groups by race, like you do, and then stratify them into privilege classes and lower status classes, like you do today.

Apparently---when you have racist teachers trying to sneak it in with things like putting books in their classroom claiming such shit...Illlegally I might add.
Give me some books that teachers have been putting in their classrooms illegally.
Stupid woke racist teachers so desperate to convince kids and others that they are victims based on what happened and has been spun no less from 150 years ago.
Give us some examples.
Tired of the emotional manipulative agenda---trying to make whites hated and insecure so they allow others to abuse them and destroy the country isn't helping anyone---
Give us some examples of how teachers are teaching children to hate white folks.

In know you want give me any, you are like Slies you just keep spewing the same propoganda you hear on Hannity, Carlson or some of these other right wing idiot shows.

If the Bill of Rights pertained to everyone there would have been no slavery, Jim Crow, etc., etc.
Is that really an issue of debate among.....ANYONE?

Of course it wasn't initially intended for everyone, but the cool thing about writing TRUTH is that one realizes it. Truth has a way of doing that. See Jefferson.

So, what's the argument here? Are you saying that the Bill of Rights is flawed and must therefore be stricken? Just what are you arguing, SuperConspiracyBrutha?

1. I don't know. Seems like an odd question.
Why does it seem odd, because you don't have an answer.
2. No, it was not. THe jim crow supporters were the Identity Politics voters of that day. Lump people into groups by race, like you do, and then stratify them into privilege classes and lower status classes, like you do today.
The pro Jim Crow folks are the same folks who today fight to keep statues and monuments of racist and traitors. They are all one and the same.

Is that really an issue of debate among.....ANYONE?

Of course it wasn't initially intended for everyone, but the cool thing about writing TRUTH is that one realizes it. Truth has a way of doing that. See Jefferson.
Well if that is the case the truth moves slow as hell, because it only took over 300yrs for the truth to finally come out.
So, what's the argument here? Are you saying that the Bill of Rights is flawed and must therefore be stricken? Just what are you arguing, SuperConspiracyBrutha?
No I am saying it is false to say that the Bill of Rights pertained to everyone when it was written because it was not. Hell history shows us that.

Why does it seem odd, because you don't have an answer.

I don't care about the question. You asked the question. What do you think that the reason is?

The pro Jim Crow folks are the same folks who today fight to keep statues and monuments of racist and traitors. They are all one and the same.

Nope. Very different groups. Republicans from the north, were anti-Jim Crow then, and today support the rights of whites to celebrate their heritage.

There is only a conflict between teh two, when somone like you makes up a bunch of shit, associated with those positions, that none of us hold, that you see a conflict.

The ‘other side’ of slavery, of course, is that enslaved Americans were ‘content,’ ‘cared for,’ and ‘better off’ as enslaved people as opposed to being in Africa.

The person who made teh comment was not a conservative. It was a liberal talking shit about what they imagined a conservative MIGHT say someday.

You are being "outraged" by a fellow lib trash talking conservatives.

Well if that is the case the truth moves slow as hell, because it only took over 300yrs for the truth to finally come out.
300 years?
:laughing0301:
No I am saying it is false to say that the Bill of Rights pertained to everyone when it was written because it was not. Hell history shows us that.
Right. It didn't pertain to women either.

But the fact remains that there is no one alive today to which the bill of rights does NOT pertain. So, anyone bitching about it is crying over 60-year-old spilled milk when they have a fresh, full glass right in front of them.

Forum List

Back