Taunting and Baiting Cops

jh5t7p.jpg
What is the source of that picture... Photoshoppe?
:lol:

Are you that unfamiliar with American history?

I guess your spelling and grammar should have tipped me off.

This is one photo moron. What it is liar? Post a link to the article or do you prefer to remain deceptive?

I see some guys holding long guns and one cop talking to a guy in a suit. I see what looks like a protest. I don't see a bunch of clueless righties trying to start shit with cops so that they can embarrass them on you tube.

I am guessing that the people in the photo have a cause and a clue. Righties have neither.
Way ahead of you, ignoramus. See post 54.

"Copwatching".

They had the exact same cause as "the Righties". Something else you apparently have not heard of: The Second Amendment.

There is a difference liar. They had a cause and a clue. You righties just plain hate the rule of law and those people who enforce it.

Cop watching is a good thing but fucking with cops like you righties do to irritate them and to make them look bad is beyond stupid. I hope you fools run into a rogue cop who opens up on your ignorant asses.

When your leaders tell you righties to point guns at cops those leaders are traitors and should be rounded up and tried for treason.

You righties and your blind hatred to law and order and the police is a danger to civilization. America is a country of law and since you hate the rule of law then by proxy you hate America. Get the fuck out you traitors.

13091933_1137319222993875_6727807047047119797_n.jpg

"When your leaders tell you righties to point guns at cops..."

Which leaders are telling 'righties' to point guns at cops?

Teabagger

"open carrying guns bad, marching up and down the street chanting for the murder of police good"

what a fucking idiot.

Teabagger is a nutjob liberal who doesn't understand reality. Most of the police do not mind citizens who are not criminals being armed. Only in the cesspool liberal cities is this ever an issue. For him to try and bitch about right-wing people demonstrating to protect gun rights while at the same time refusing to condemn BLM for their bullshit racist hate speech should tell you all to need to know about him. He's drank way too much kool-aid and just hates the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learn the basics of English grammar you ignoramus.

BLM is protesting you moron. They are not deliberately screwing with cops just to get a reaction to make some anti government point. Blacks are victims of police misconduct and a higher rate than whites and that is why they are protesting. If White right wing nuts like you were being mistreated by cops you'd end up going all Tim McVeigh on them and you would not care that most of the cops you killed in one of your cowardly acts were good people who take their oath seriously.

Cops aren't stupid like you right wing gun fondling idiots. They don't want their jobs made any more dangerous by joker like you waddling around with assault weapon and guns strapped to their hips.

You open carry jerk offs are the biggest idiots. We all know that displaying a gun is your way of making up for have an inferior penis but you gun fondling subversives are too stupid to see that you are putting others at risk.

Most of you righties are not qualified to be even own a gun. Many of you righties have substance abuse problems and your maniacal hatred for the rule of law makes you even more dangerous.

You fuckers even let toddlers have guns.
TRUE: More Americans Killed by Toddlers than Terrorists : snope

Toddlers Involved in More Shootings Than Terrorists in 2015

In 2016, Toddlers Have Shot More People in the US Than Muslim

You CONSERVATARDS are too stupid, too anti-American and to irresponsible to be gun owners.

You libtards are nothing but a bunch of pansy-assed morons who think you know it all. Go scream a little more about the white man keeping you down. You sir are an asshat.

16%2B-%2B1
Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply for doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply by doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police. These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

While I don't think BLM will be effective and most Blacks don't agree with them they have a legitimate cause and that is police brutality and poor policing in some cities. They are targeting bad policing.

The righties are screwing with all the cops to push their dishonest agenda and non causes.

What's dishonest about it, in TX you have a legal right to open carry a long gun and a hand gun if you have a CHL, there's nothing dishonest about exercising lawful activities.

Our ambulance and.fire.fighters don't patrol the street, they wait to be called. Cops.should do the.same.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply by doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police. These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

While I don't think BLM will be effective and most Blacks don't agree with them they have a legitimate cause and that is police brutality and poor policing in some cities. They are targeting bad policing.

The righties are screwing with all the cops to push their dishonest agenda and non causes.

What's dishonest about it, in TX you have a legal right to open carry a long gun and a hand gun if you have a CHL, there's nothing dishonest about exercising lawful activities.

Stop lying.

I am all for exercising and flexing rights but once again there is something you righties don't get and that is the concept that RIGHTS COME WITH RESPONSIBILITIES! Good citizens know this and respect this idea.

As to Texas, it's a shit hole.

Teabagger

"open carrying guns bad, marching up and down the street chanting for the murder of police good"

what a fucking idiot.

In typical CON style you have lied and twisted.

Open carry is is for small dicked morons. You cons do it intimidate citizens and the police. You assholes need to get a life. The police have enough shit to deal than being called by a concerned citizen because one of you gun foundling cop haters are waddling around with a gun scaring people as you compensate for your micro penises.

Cops routinely respond to these calls and they show up out gunned but unlike you cons they have balls and the good sense to approach you with their pistols holstered when the encounter one of you jerks.

If I were one of those cops I'd disable my dash cam and run over those assholes. There is no way I'm going to put my life at risk for some treasonous asshole showing off on the pretense of supporting the 2nd amendment.

You don't get it liar.

Stop lying.

I am all for exercising and flexing rights but once again there is something you righties don't get and that is the concept that RIGHTS COME WITH RESPONSIBILITIES! Good citizens know this and respect this idea.

As to Texas, it's a shit hole.

Funny, I didn't see anyone acting irresponsibly. And please, maintain that opinion of TX, maybe it'll keep your pussy ass away.

Teabagger

what a fucking idiot.

Open carry is is for small dicked morons. You cons do it intimidate citizens and the police. You assholes need to get a life. The police have enough shit to deal than being called by a concerned citizen because one of you gun foundling cop haters are waddling around with a gun scaring people as you compensate for your micro penises.

Cops routinely respond to these calls and they show up out gunned but unlike you cons they have balls and the good sense to approach you with their pistols holstered when the encounter one of you jerks.

If I were one of those cops I'd disable my dash cam and run over those assholes. There is no way I'm going to put my life at risk for some treasonous asshole showing off on the pretense of supporting the 2nd amendment.

911 dispatchers in TX are taught to ask some questions of pussies that call on someone open carrying. Like is the person threatening anyone or brandishing the weapon? If the answer is no, the caller is informed that there are no laws being broken and they terminate the call.

The police have no business being in black areas. Leave them be.

So now you want to deny African Americans police protection. How KKK of you. I hope you get the crap beat out of you by a Black cop.
Black Americans do not want police protection. Sending police into their neighborhoods only pisses them off and gives them more to complain about. They know who their michael browns and freddie grays are. Form a vigilante group, all black, and take care,of it themselves.

The police have no business being in black areas. Leave them be.

So now you want to deny African Americans police protection. How KKK of you. I hope you get the crap beat out of you by a Black cop.
Black Americans do not want police protection. Sending police into their neighborhoods only pisses them off and gives them more to complain about. They know who their michael browns and freddie grays are. Form a vigilante group, all black, and take care,of it themselves.

What a dumb fucking and totally racist remark.

Tell it to these guys you moron.

M-LBPD-cop-keys-mic.jpg

638bf1b278bb.jpg

Untitled-3.png

You whining righties don't deserve your rights protected. You have no clue what good citizenship is.

Shaddap. The last person we would want protecting our rights is you. Perhaps the illegal immigrants here would be more deserving of your protection?

Assholes like you CONS don't deserve rights. You CONS are criminal in your mentality and criminals lose their rights.

Teabagger

what a fucking idiot.

911 dispatchers in TX are taught to ask some questions of pussies that call on someone open carrying. Like is the person threatening anyone or brandishing the weapon? If the answer is no, the caller is informed that there are no laws being broken and they terminate the call.

Stop fucking lying liar and post a link.

Why don't put it to the test idiot. Grab one of your penis compensating assault rifles loser and walk around outside a school, hospital, college campus or a mall and see how long it takes the cops to show up and put your fat out of shape ass on the ground or out a bullet in you.

Better yet idiot walk into a government building or an airport and do it dressed like a Muslim or in black face. You'd be shot on site by the cops and I'd laugh my ass off.

You are a lying idiot.

There are only two things that come from Texas; steers and queers, and you ain't got no horns. Told to me by a Texan.

Forum List

Back