Taunting and Baiting Cops

Only da gubermint should be able to brandish a weapon in public because the serfs need to know their place!!!!!!....says a leftard.

My right to exist on this planet and protect myself and my family doesn't come from an alleged corporate entity that is a for profit "gubermint" with all their acts, statutes and codes which are designed to do nothing but bring in revenue for this massive corporate entity. I fuck with this entity every chance I get when they dare cross me and attempt to infringe upon my right to exist. They do not own you or I....know how to defend yourself against illegal searches and detainment. You can make these "mall cops" tuck tail and run if you understand how to exercise your right to exist.

Moron shit!

Our rights are explained by the supreme law of the land, the Constitution of the United States. Unfortunately the people who whine, "MY RIGHTS" often forget that rights come with responsibilities and your right end where another person's rights begin.

I suppose the law haters have a right to fuck with cops but don't the cops have a right not to be fucked with by wing nuts?

I don't think all cops are good and I don't no how you got that impression. I do appreciate the difficulty of their work and the toll it can take on them.

Sure, you say that after basically defending the message of Black Lives Matter, who hate cops with a passion.

You are lying again. They don't hate cops and they have said it. They hate police brutality. They probably hate liars too. I hate liars and I would like to see every liar drop dead.

One more thing liar, why would you say BLM is liberal? The person they have been giving the most crap to was Bernie Sander. Lie your way out of that.

Last edited:
Only da gubermint should be able to brandish a weapon in public because the serfs need to know their place!!!!!!....says a leftard.

My right to exist on this planet and protect myself and my family doesn't come from an alleged corporate entity that is a for profit "gubermint" with all their acts, statutes and codes which are designed to do nothing but bring in revenue for this massive corporate entity. I fuck with this entity every chance I get when they dare cross me and attempt to infringe upon my right to exist. They do not own you or I....know how to defend yourself against illegal searches and detainment. You can make these "mall cops" tuck tail and run if you understand how to exercise your right to exist.

Moron shit!

Our rights are explained by the supreme law of the land, the Constitution of the United States. Unfortunately the people who whine, "MY RIGHTS" often forget that rights come with responsibilities and your right end where another person's rights begin.

I suppose the law haters have a right to fuck with cops but don't the cops have a right not to be fucked with by wing nuts?

No, dumb ass....our rights are God given..,.the Bill of Rights didn't grant us diddly squat...they simply laid out what rights we were endowed with and how a "gubermint' has no right to infringe upon them and that those rights are unalienable...I don't need your permission or anyone else's to exercise them as long as I am not infringing on some else's rights....get it, ya commie fuck?

Moron shit!

No, dumb ass....our rights are God given..,.the Bill of Rights didn't grant us diddly squat...they simply laid out what rights we were endowed with and how a "gubermint' has no right to infringe upon them and that those rights are unalienable...I don't need your permission or anyone else's to exercise them as long as I am not infringing on some else's rights....get it, ya commie fuck?

Unalienable rights endowed by our creator is somewhere in the Declaration of Independence or Constitution.

Moron shit!

Unalienable rights endowed by our creator is somewhere in the Declaration of Independence or Constitution.

Whichever....the bottom line for me is that I don't need permission or licenses to exist on this planet and provide for me an mine...none, nada, zilch.

Moron shit!

Whichever....the bottom line for me is that I don't need permission or licenses to exist on this planet and provide for me an mine...none, nada, zilch.

Anything is legal until you get caught. You need a birth certificate in the least and that cost pop money so in effect you have a license to live. You also need a death certificate when you die but carpe diem.

I am for flexing our rights and challenging authority.

To what extent? Are you calling for an armed insurrection?

An armed insurrection would be treason.

If a cop asks to search your car, home or person I'd probably tell him no under some circumstances because of the 4th amendment and I would tell him to get a search warrant.

If he was being a dick I would not answer his questions as per the 5th amendment but I would not do out of my way to be dick to him just because I have rights.

The righties are anti law and anti cop. They are hostile to cops because they see cops as a symbol of government authority and they hate the very word government and that is because they hate civilization. The CON's dream is to live in a bunker with 500,000 rounds and every caliber of firearm made.

Rightie leaders are the most lawless.

Michele Fiore on the right to aim guns at cops - YouTube
Look at this rightie cop hating wing not.

Look at these government hating cop hating nuts.

Cops will be on the side of the liberals.

CONS are not responsible enough to own guns.

Some people grew up around weapons and know how to handle them. Some people grew up in a protected zone not having the knowledge to handle them. A gun is nothing but a tool and if you can't handle a metal lathe you will get your arm ripped off.

Blah Blah Blah... Over 16,000 people are killed accidentally or by suicide by guns. More are probably wounded. Gun nuts are often not responsible gun owners.

STATS-2-10.png

STATS-2-05.png

STATS-2-03.png

STATS-08-GIF.gif

Blah Blah Blah... Over 16,000 people are killed accidentally or by suicide by guns.

Out of 300,000,000+ firearms in the hands of civilians?

Not a very high percentage, is it?

These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

Yeah, right. There are cops who do abuse their power. And there are those of us who want to know about it.

You make the fatal assumption that all cops are good ones. When in reality, the majority of them are, and then there are those small few who aren't. It's up to the people to hold the cops to a high standard, not to shame them into being afraid to get out of their patrol cars. People like BLM.

I don't think all cops are good and I don't no how you got that impression. I do appreciate the difficulty of their work and the toll it can take on them.

I am all for filming the cops and holding them accountable whether they like it or not. I am not for fucking with them and disrespecting them so that one post in up on youtube to make a point.

Giving cops a hard time is an asshole thing to do. That's my point.

So exercising your rights via the 2nd Amendment is bad.
Yet calling for cops to be killed is good.
You people are really fucked up.

These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

Yeah, right. There are cops who do abuse their power. And there are those of us who want to know about it.

You make the fatal assumption that all cops are good ones. When in reality, the majority of them are, and then there are those small few who aren't. It's up to the people to hold the cops to a high standard, not to shame them into being afraid to get out of their patrol cars. People like BLM.

I am all for filming the cops and holding them accountable whether they like it or not. I am not for fucking with them and disrespecting them so that one post in up on youtube to make a point.

Giving cops a hard time is an asshole thing to do. That's my point.

Just like the people taking advantage of legal Open Carry?

Sure, you say that after basically defending the message of Black Lives Matter, who hate cops with a passion.

You are lying again. They don't hate cops and they have said it. They hate police brutality. They probably hate liars too. I hate liars and I would like to see every liar drop dead.

One more thing liar, why would you say BLM is liberal? The person they have been giving the most crap to was Bernie Sander. Lie your way out of that.

oink oink bang bang

Mmm, only saw a cop mess with one guy openly packing heat. It was at a mall food court, and it was because another person noticed the gun in a dudes waist band. Meh, who cares.

Open carry is just stupid. It is a good way to get your gun stolen and used on you. It is also a good way to make people nervous.

Cops have a tough enough job as it is. They don't need to be called for every brain gun fondler walking around with a gun.

There is no good reason to open carry.
I don't know why the cops would respond to any report that a man is walking around with a gun if a state law allows it. Some people might feel the need for protection but may not want to pay the outrageous fee for a CCW class.

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply for doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

BLM thugs don't just want cops dead, they have killed a number of police officers.

Forum List

Back