Taunting and Baiting Cops

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply for doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

BLM thugs don't just want cops dead, they have killed a number of police officers.
Well, I guess that further builds on my point.

And here is TeaBagger droning on about "being armed and questioning authority."

This thread was a ruse. A cover to preach hatred of law enforcement. And exercise a bit of self projection.

Teabagger is a nutjob liberal who doesn't understand reality. Most of the police do not mind citizens who are not criminals being armed. Only in the cesspool liberal cities is this ever an issue. For him to try and bitch about right-wing people demonstrating to protect gun rights while at the same time refusing to condemn BLM for their bullshit racist hate speech should tell you all to need to know about him. He's drank way too much kool-aid and just hates the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cops have a tough job and they don't need the law haters fucking with them to make a dishonest political point. Cops have important work to do and righties (most of them cop wannabes who don't have what it take to be a cop) need to stop harassing these public servants. Who's your next target to screw with righties meter maids, mail carriers and firefighters?
You're a stupid hate filled asshole. How many more times do you feel the need to prove it?

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police.

Oh really?

Good for them. NYPD has been corrupt for decades and people can't own guns in NYC. Somebody needs to do something to put the fear of God in the NYPD.

NYPD isn't getting the message.

Nypd Corruption Scandal | New York Post

New York City Police Department corruption and misconduct - W

The problem with you racist wing nuts is that you brain dead hypocrite OK with police corruption so long as the police are singling out minorities.

Black Lives Matter is chanting. You right wing nuts would be shooting cops if they were singling you out. When the cops do try to legitimately enforce the law when it come to one of you lawbreakers you see it as a violation of your rights and you call for armed insurrection.

Black Lives Matter could be taking a violent approach to police corruption but all the are doing is chanting some very angry slogans to let the cops know how it feels to be under their jack boots.

Fox News' Double Standard For Right-Wing Cop Killers

Media Duplicity in NYC and Las Vegas Police Ambushes - Daily K

Cops in NYC were attacked by a Black guy who was sick and tired of how cops in NYC treat Blacks. You right wing liar don't give a shit that stop and frisk is unconstitutional until it is done to you. If one of your kind were to have opened fire on cops who were in your twisted minds "violating your rights" you would be calling that guy a hero.

Cops rarely fuck with White Racist Right Wing Nuts like you but right wing nuts are very anti cop and when a couple of your kind cowardly ambushed and executed two innocent Las Vegas cops who were eating lunch there was not a peep from you right wing traitors and enemies of America.

NYPD is one of the most corrupt department in country and they target minorities in NYC and BTW those minorities are a hell of a lot more law abiding than red state Whites.

NYPD is a gang and an embarrassment to cops everywhere. Oppression breeds violence you idiot. Blacks in NYC are being oppressed by the NYPD and the protest it. White wing nuts like you are not being oppressed but yet you screw with the cops because you retards hate the very idea of law and order and respecting the rights of others.

If there is a revolution in this country most LEOs with stand with the people and not the corporation and you right wing trash will be screwed.

Arrest Made In Widening NYPD Corruption ... - CBS New York

Watch this video and learn.

You government haters should love BLM.

Mmm, only saw a cop mess with one guy openly packing heat. It was at a mall food court, and it was because another person noticed the gun in a dudes waist band. Meh, who cares.

Open carry is just stupid. It is a good way to get your gun stolen and used on you. It is also a good way to make people nervous.

There is no good reason to open carry.

Other then comfort. Not really. But, it's a free country. The tea party thing with the AR15 is dumb I agree. Also have to agree, on any given day cops deal with a ton of stupid shit.

We used the M-16 (.22 cal) in Nam and the enemy used the AK-47 (.30 cal). The M-16 was prone to jam and the AK-47 would still work after being drenched in mud. The AR-15 is modeled after the M-16. I would pick the AK-47 for those simple reasons.

The M16 wasn't a .22 and neither is the AK47 a .30. Close, but not quite the same.

I am all for questioning authority so I am all for liberal minded organizations like Cop Block and Cop Watch who diligently film police but then there are these righties who actually go out and start shit with the police. These assholes with walk around doing open carry and even carry assault rifles simply to force a confrontation wit the police. That is just stupid and wreckless. When the post the video in nearly all the cases the cops behave professionally and lawfully because the cops know they are being set up by these assholes. The police in Alaska showed tremendous restraint when Sarah Palin's woman beating son pulled and AR 15 on the cops there. The cops should have turned Track Palin into Swiss cheese.

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people. They do this to make the cops look like "unChristian" bullies and just like in the open carry cases the cops know they are being set up to look like the bad guys so the cops do everything right and are very polite and lawful even when the Bible bangers further try to provoke them so that they can portray themselves as persecuted victims. What fucking assholes they are to make the cops have to respond to the baby bullshit.

The righties who do this seem to have a disdain to the very idea of law and government. They call themselves, free staters or sovereign citizens who think that laws don't apply to them.

I am not defending the cops. Police misconduct is a serious thing and the only way to catch is an expose it is to video the cops from a safe distance and not becoming part of it accept in the case of a traffic stop. The by all means record the encounter.

Overall I'm very appreciative of what police have to do as a job and generally any interaction I have had with a police officer has been positive and professional.

Cops have a tough job and they don't need the law haters fucking with them to make a dishonest political point. Cops have important work to do and righties (most of them cop wannabes who don't have what it take to be a cop) need to stop harassing these public servants. Who's your next target to screw with righties meter maids, mail carriers and firefighters?

Agreed, people who open carry through a city are stupid and just looking to cause trouble, do you concede the same about BLM? Of course not b/c you are a partisan douchebag who is a waste of every resource you consume.

These assholes with walk around doing open carry and even carry assault rifles simply to force a confrontation wit the police. That is just stupid and wreckless

jh5t7p.jpg

Teabagger is a nutjob liberal who doesn't understand reality. Most of the police do not mind citizens who are not criminals being armed. Only in the cesspool liberal cities is this ever an issue. For him to try and bitch about right-wing people demonstrating to protect gun rights while at the same time refusing to condemn BLM for their bullshit racist hate speech should tell you all to need to know about him. He's drank way too much kool-aid and just hates the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learn the basics of English grammar you ignoramus.

BLM is protesting you moron. They are not deliberately screwing with cops just to get a reaction to make some anti government point. Blacks are victims of police misconduct and a higher rate than whites and that is why they are protesting. If White right wing nuts like you were being mistreated by cops you'd end up going all Tim McVeigh on them and you would not care that most of the cops you killed in one of your cowardly acts were good people who take their oath seriously.

Cops aren't stupid like you right wing gun fondling idiots. They don't want their jobs made any more dangerous by joker like you waddling around with assault weapon and guns strapped to their hips.

You open carry jerk offs are the biggest idiots. We all know that displaying a gun is your way of making up for have an inferior penis but you gun fondling subversives are too stupid to see that you are putting others at risk.

Most of you righties are not qualified to be even own a gun. Many of you righties have substance abuse problems and your maniacal hatred for the rule of law makes you even more dangerous.

You fuckers even let toddlers have guns.
TRUE: More Americans Killed by Toddlers than Terrorists : snope

Toddlers Involved in More Shootings Than Terrorists in 2015

In 2016, Toddlers Have Shot More People in the US Than Muslim

You CONSERVATARDS are too stupid, too anti-American and to irresponsible to be gun owners.

It's a famous photo, Teabagger.

Just for you: Mulford Act

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill which repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther party conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while conducting what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

So you see, America has come full circle. That's why I chose that photo.

Last edited:
I am all for questioning authority so I am all for liberal minded organizations like Cop Block and Cop Watch who diligently film police but then there are these righties who actually go out and start shit with the police. These assholes with walk around doing open carry and even carry assault rifles simply to force a confrontation wit the police. That is just stupid and wreckless. When the post the video in nearly all the cases the cops behave professionally and lawfully because the cops know they are being set up by these assholes. The police in Alaska showed tremendous restraint when Sarah Palin's woman beating son pulled and AR 15 on the cops there. The cops should have turned Track Palin into Swiss cheese.

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people. They do this to make the cops look like "unChristian" bullies and just like in the open carry cases the cops know they are being set up to look like the bad guys so the cops do everything right and are very polite and lawful even when the Bible bangers further try to provoke them so that they can portray themselves as persecuted victims. What fucking assholes they are to make the cops have to respond to the baby bullshit.

The righties who do this seem to have a disdain to the very idea of law and government. They call themselves, free staters or sovereign citizens who think that laws don't apply to them.

I am not defending the cops. Police misconduct is a serious thing and the only way to catch is an expose it is to video the cops from a safe distance and not becoming part of it accept in the case of a traffic stop. The by all means record the encounter.

Overall I'm very appreciative of what police have to do as a job and generally any interaction I have had with a police officer has been positive and professional.

Agreed, people who open carry through a city are stupid and just looking to cause trouble, do you concede the same about BLM? Of course not b/c you are a partisan douchebag who is a waste of every resource you consume.

BLM is militant and they are looking for change in how Blacks are treated by cops. I don't agree with them fully but I appreciate their anger and I understand their cause.

I don't like the name Black Lives Matter. If they had called it Black Lives Matter Too I'd be more sympathetic to them.

There mission is ending police brutality but they need to acknowledge that Blacks are not the only victims of police brutality. Often their blind hatred for the police is as bad as the righties' blind hatred for the government. That said, BLM's cause is legitimate and the Righties are full of shit.

These assholes with walk around doing open carry and even carry assault rifles simply to force a confrontation wit the police. That is just stupid and wreckless

jh5t7p.jpg
What is the source of that picture... Photoshoppe?
:lol:

Are you that unfamiliar with American history?

I guess your spelling and grammar should have tipped me off.

This is one photo moron. What it is liar? Post a link to the article or do you prefer to remain deceptive?

I see some guys holding long guns and one cop talking to a guy in a suit. I see what looks like a protest. I don't see a bunch of clueless righties trying to start shit with cops so that they can embarrass them on you tube.

I am guessing that the people in the photo have a cause and a clue. Righties have neither.

jh5t7p.jpg

This is one photo moron. What it is liar? Post a link to the article or do you prefer to remain deceptive?

I see some guys holding long guns and one cop talking to a guy in a suit. I see what looks like a protest. I don't see a bunch of clueless righties trying to start shit with cops so that they can embarrass them on you tube.

I am guessing that the people in the photo have a cause and a clue. Righties have neither.
Way ahead of you, ignoramus. See post 54.

"Copwatching".

They had the exact same cause as "the Righties". Something else you apparently have not heard of: The Second Amendment.

It's a famous photo, Teabagger.

Just for you: Mulford Act

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill which repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther party conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while conducting what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

So you see, America has come full circle. That's why I chose that photo.

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill which repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther party conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while conducting what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.[1][2]

Republicans in California supported increased gun control. California Governor Ronald Reagan was present when the protesters arrived and later commented that he saw “no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.” and that guns were a “ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.” In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act “would work no hardship on the honest citizen.” [3]

The bill was signed by Governor Ronald Reagan and became California penal code 25850 and 171c.

This proves that Republicans today are hypocrites even when in comes to the 2nd amendment.

The Black Panthers had legitimate gripes and they used the 2nd amendment to intimidate their oppressors to the point their oppressors violated the 2nd amendment with an unconstitutional law. Righties have never had much love for the laws or the Constitution. Right wing nuts are only being oppressed by their own, ignorance, laziness, stupidity and their blind hatred for a biracial president and his Black wife.

jh5t7p.jpg

Way ahead of you, ignoramus. See post 54.

"Copwatching".

They had the exact same cause as "the Righties". Something else you apparently have not heard of: The Second Amendment.

There is a difference liar. They had a cause and a clue. You righties just plain hate the rule of law and those people who enforce it.

Cop watching is a good thing but fucking with cops like you righties do to irritate them and to make them look bad is beyond stupid. I hope you fools run into a rogue cop who opens up on your ignorant asses.

When your leaders tell you righties to point guns at cops those leaders are traitors and should be rounded up and tried for treason.

You righties and your blind hatred to law and order and the police is a danger to civilization. America is a country of law and since you hate the rule of law then by proxy you hate America. Get the fuck out you traitors.

BLM is militant and they are looking for change in how Blacks are treated by cops. I don't agree with them fully but I appreciate their anger and I understand their cause.

I don't like the name Black Lives Matter. If they had called it Black Lives Matter Too I'd be more sympathetic to them.

There mission is ending police brutality but they need to acknowledge that Blacks are not the only victims of police brutality. Often their blind hatred for the police is as bad as the righties' blind hatred for the government. That said, BLM's cause is legitimate and the Righties are full of shit.

They are terrorists, nothing more. Calling for the murder of police is disgusting.

That you won't condemn them is very telling

Forum List

Back