Taunting and Baiting Cops

Assholes like you CONS don't deserve rights.

I would loooove nothing better than for you to try to come take them from me.

yVfbeus.gif

Not long ago, in the midst of a riot, I watched a punkass protestor jumping up and down on the roof of a police car, caving it in.

I would have taken my weapon and blown him off the hood of my patrol car. Personal accountability! Learn it.

I went to a Tea Party at my Uncle's house but only once. Before attending I went to a fancy tea parlor in the trendy district of Columbus, Ohio and seeking advice on what kind of tea I should buy, Royal Yunan with pretty tiny flowers in it. I also bought empty tea bags and told how to brew it. The Tea Party had off the shelf Lipton's tea that I did not like, too bitter. My Aunt then brewed up my tea and the party turned from dour to enlightening with everyone in a happy mood. It may have been slightly euphoric and my sanctimonious uncle shut the tea party down.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police.

Oh really?

Good for them. NYPD has been corrupt for decades and people can't own guns in NYC. Somebody needs to do something to put the fear of God in the NYPD.

NYPD isn't getting the message.

Nypd Corruption Scandal | New York Post

New York City Police Department corruption and misconduct - W

The problem with you racist wing nuts is that you brain dead hypocrite OK with police corruption so long as the police are singling out minorities.

Black Lives Matter is chanting. You right wing nuts would be shooting cops if they were singling you out. When the cops do try to legitimately enforce the law when it come to one of you lawbreakers you see it as a violation of your rights and you call for armed insurrection.

Black Lives Matter could be taking a violent approach to police corruption but all the are doing is chanting some very angry slogans to let the cops know how it feels to be under their jack boots.

Fox News' Double Standard For Right-Wing Cop Killers

Media Duplicity in NYC and Las Vegas Police Ambushes - Daily K

Cops in NYC were attacked by a Black guy who was sick and tired of how cops in NYC treat Blacks. You right wing liar don't give a shit that stop and frisk is unconstitutional until it is done to you. If one of your kind were to have opened fire on cops who were in your twisted minds "violating your rights" you would be calling that guy a hero.

Cops rarely fuck with White Racist Right Wing Nuts like you but right wing nuts are very anti cop and when a couple of your kind cowardly ambushed and executed two innocent Las Vegas cops who were eating lunch there was not a peep from you right wing traitors and enemies of America.

NYPD is one of the most corrupt department in country and they target minorities in NYC and BTW those minorities are a hell of a lot more law abiding than red state Whites.

NYPD is a gang and an embarrassment to cops everywhere. Oppression breeds violence you idiot. Blacks in NYC are being oppressed by the NYPD and the protest it. White wing nuts like you are not being oppressed but yet you screw with the cops because you retards hate the very idea of law and order and respecting the rights of others.

If there is a revolution in this country most LEOs with stand with the people and not the corporation and you right wing trash will be screwed.

Arrest Made In Widening NYPD Corruption ... - CBS New York

Watch this video and learn.

You government haters should love BLM.

I encourage you to try and put the fear of God in me......

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply by doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police. These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

While I don't think BLM will be effective and most Blacks don't agree with them they have a legitimate cause and that is police brutality and poor policing in some cities. They are targeting bad policing.

The righties are screwing with all the cops to push their dishonest agenda and non causes.

What's dishonest about it, in TX you have a legal right to open carry a long gun and a hand gun if you have a CHL, there's nothing dishonest about exercising lawful activities.

Stop lying.

I am all for exercising and flexing rights but once again there is something you righties don't get and that is the concept that RIGHTS COME WITH RESPONSIBILITIES! Good citizens know this and respect this idea.

As to Texas, it's a shit hole.
You whining righties don't deserve your rights protected. You have no clue what good citizenship is.

Shaddap. The last person we would want protecting our rights is you. Perhaps the illegal immigrants here would be more deserving of your protection?

Assholes like you CONS don't deserve rights. You CONS are criminal in your mentality and criminals lose their rights.
So you think rights are based on what you think other people THINK?

You're a fucking nutcase of the guano variety.

Teabagger

"open carrying guns bad, marching up and down the street chanting for the murder of police good"

what a fucking idiot.

In typical CON style you have lied and twisted.

Open carry is is for small dicked morons. You cons do it intimidate citizens and the police. You assholes need to get a life. The police have enough shit to deal than being called by a concerned citizen because one of you gun foundling cop haters are waddling around with a gun scaring people as you compensate for your micro penises.

Cops routinely respond to these calls and they show up out gunned but unlike you cons they have balls and the good sense to approach you with their pistols holstered when the encounter one of you jerks.

If I were one of those cops I'd disable my dash cam and run over those assholes. There is no way I'm going to put my life at risk for some treasonous asshole showing off on the pretense of supporting the 2nd amendment.

911 dispatchers in TX are taught to ask some questions of pussies that call on someone open carrying. Like is the person threatening anyone or brandishing the weapon? If the answer is no, the caller is informed that there are no laws being broken and they terminate the call.

Stop fucking lying liar and post a link.

Why don't put it to the test idiot. Grab one of your penis compensating assault rifles loser and walk around outside a school, hospital, college campus or a mall and see how long it takes the cops to show up and put your fat out of shape ass on the ground or out a bullet in you.

Better yet idiot walk into a government building or an airport and do it dressed like a Muslim or in black face. You'd be shot on site by the cops and I'd laugh my ass off.

You are a lying idiot.

First dumbass I don't own any assault rifles, I carry a handgun. Here's what the city of Houston is telling people about calling the police.

1. If I see a person openly carrying a handgun, should I call the police?
    You can call the police, but before you call, observe how the person is acting. If they are acting suspicious, or entering a building where weapons are prohibited such as a school, call the police.
    Examples of when to call law enforcement include: 1) Gun is removed from a secured holster; 2) Gun holder seems intoxicated; 3) Gun holder appears very agitated or is causing a disturbance; or 4) Gun holder is obviously committing a crime or acting in a reckless or suspicious manner. For emergency/life threatening calls, dial 911. For non-emergency calls, contact 713-884-3131.
Open Carry Information

I can also carry in my congressmans local office, all TX government buildings except where courts or court offices are located. You don't like it, feel free to keep your pansy ass out of TX.

Last edited:
Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply by doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police. These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

While I don't think BLM will be effective and most Blacks don't agree with them they have a legitimate cause and that is police brutality and poor policing in some cities. They are targeting bad policing.

The righties are screwing with all the cops to push their dishonest agenda and non causes.

What's dishonest about it, in TX you have a legal right to open carry a long gun and a hand gun if you have a CHL, there's nothing dishonest about exercising lawful activities.

Stop lying.

I am all for exercising and flexing rights but once again there is something you righties don't get and that is the concept that RIGHTS COME WITH RESPONSIBILITIES! Good citizens know this and respect this idea.

As to Texas, it's a shit hole.
You whining righties don't deserve your rights protected. You have no clue what good citizenship is.

Shaddap. The last person we would want protecting our rights is you. Perhaps the illegal immigrants here would be more deserving of your protection?

Assholes like you CONS don't deserve rights. You CONS are criminal in your mentality and criminals lose their rights.
So you think rights are based on what you think other people THINK?

You're a fucking nutcase of the guano variety.
Righties don't respect the rights of others in thought and action. They continually prove themselves to be bad citizens and anti-American. They don't deserve rights. Like any other criminal they should lose their rights. That's how it works.

A perfect example are the filthy treasonous scumbags who pointed guns at law enforcement at the behest of right wing criminal Clive Bundy who had been illegally grazing his cattle on federal land for 20 years.

You right wingnut think that the law doesn't apply to you.

Lucky for those traitors than Obama was president because had I been in the oval office and a bunch of armed traitors pointed guns and threatened to kill LEOs I would issue one warning. I would tell those criminals to lay down their arms and surrender. If they didn't I'd order a couple of Apache helicopter gunships to lay waste to them.

What do you think your hero Putin would do? Putin would have nipped it in the bud long ago and Clive Bundy and his band of right wing subversives would be in front of a firing squad where they belong and shot for treason.

Teabagger

"open carrying guns bad, marching up and down the street chanting for the murder of police good"

what a fucking idiot.

Open carry is is for small dicked morons. You cons do it intimidate citizens and the police. You assholes need to get a life. The police have enough shit to deal than being called by a concerned citizen because one of you gun foundling cop haters are waddling around with a gun scaring people as you compensate for your micro penises.

Cops routinely respond to these calls and they show up out gunned but unlike you cons they have balls and the good sense to approach you with their pistols holstered when the encounter one of you jerks.

If I were one of those cops I'd disable my dash cam and run over those assholes. There is no way I'm going to put my life at risk for some treasonous asshole showing off on the pretense of supporting the 2nd amendment.

911 dispatchers in TX are taught to ask some questions of pussies that call on someone open carrying. Like is the person threatening anyone or brandishing the weapon? If the answer is no, the caller is informed that there are no laws being broken and they terminate the call.

Why don't put it to the test idiot. Grab one of your penis compensating assault rifles loser and walk around outside a school, hospital, college campus or a mall and see how long it takes the cops to show up and put your fat out of shape ass on the ground or out a bullet in you.

Better yet idiot walk into a government building or an airport and do it dressed like a Muslim or in black face. You'd be shot on site by the cops and I'd laugh my ass off.

You are a lying idiot.

First dumbass I don't own any assault rifles, I carry a handgun. Here's what the city of Houston is telling people about calling the police.

You can call the police, but before you call, observe how the person is acting. If they are acting suspicious, or entering a building where weapons are prohibited such as a school, call the police.
    Examples of when to call law enforcement include: 1) Gun is removed from a secured holster; 2) Gun holder seems intoxicated; 3) Gun holder appears very agitated or is causing a disturbance; or 4) Gun holder is obviously committing a crime or acting in a reckless or suspicious manner. For emergency/life threatening calls, dial 911. For non-emergency calls, contact 713-884-3131.
Open Carry Information

I call also carry in my congressmans local office, all TX government buildings except where courts or court offices are located. You don't like it, feel free to keep your pansy ass out of TX.

That is just stupid. It is up to the police to make that judgement. The police are trained and have the expertise.

If I saw some nut waddling around with an assault rifle, I inform the police and rely on their judgement but then again, I'm smart and a good citizen.

Teabagger

what a fucking idiot.

You are a lying idiot.

Open Carry Information

I call also carry in my congressmans local office, all TX government buildings except where courts or court offices are located. You don't like it, feel free to keep your pansy ass out of TX.

That is just stupid. It is up to the police to make that judgement. The police are trained and have the expertise.

If I saw some nut waddling around with an assault rifle, I inform the police and rely on their judgement but then again, I'm smart and a good citizen.

Poor baby, not everyone is a pansy ass like you. Also I have more training, in a wider variety of weapons and explosives, than just about any cop on the beat. Now fuck off, I'm done with you.

Teabagger

what a fucking idiot.

You are a lying idiot.

Open Carry Information

I can also carry in my congressmans local office, all TX government buildings except where courts or court offices are located. You don't like it, feel free to keep your pansy ass out of TX.

One more thing you Texas turd. The states with the most guns have the highest murder rates. And of course the highest murder rates are the lawless low IQ red states.

I agree with what you righties say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." The lawlessness and the stupidity of righties clearly demonstrates that they have neither, the intelligence, respect or judgement to have gun rights. You righties are too immature and lack the basic intelligence to be gun owners. Retards should not be allowed to have guns but in America they do.

0313_gun-study.png

kaiser-foundation-gun-deaths-state-map.png

You are a lying idiot.

Open Carry Information

Poor baby, not everyone is a pansy ass like you. Also I have more training, in a wider variety of weapons and explosives, than just about any cop on the beat. Now fuck off, I'm done with you.

If a pathetic loser like you were to even have the balls to start shit with someone like me you would only do it if you were armed and your thought I was unarmed same as that faggot fat boy George Zimmerman.

If you were unarmed and I started explain to folks how pathetic and disgusting you righties really are you would not make a peep coward. I know your type. You chicken shit chicken hawks are easily punked.

Forum List

Back