*takes deep breath*...... Im ready to take my chances with president Kamala Harris

Is it time for Kamala to take over?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!

Beyond a doubt this is an historic, undeniable catastrophe

Leftists notably quiet

Beyond a doubt this is an historic, undeniable catastrophe

Leftists notably quiet
If he resigns the whole Dem party will implode.....lolol

This is hilarious now......lolol

We need hearings. his doctors, his fake doctor ding a ling wife, Kramalot, Pelosi, OBAMA, Schumer. They all knew this man was very sick and incapable. The blame really is on them more than a man so ill with cognitive

Do you peoe need any more proof it's time for a strong third party that consists of your average earning hard working people?

• Banned
Do you peoe need any more proof it's time for a strong third party that consists of your average earning hard working people?
We don't need a 3rd party.

We need to remove party designations from all ballots. Make the public actually learn about positions and policies if they want to vote rather than just filling out party line ballots.
This mess is on us the voters. We give these asshats the power to fuck us over

The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!
Please continue posting absurdly stupid threads like this. It's good for your insane rants to be viewed by sane people occasionally. It removes any question that your point of view is worthy of consideration.

Please continue posting absurdly stupid threads like this. It's good for your insane rants to be viewed by sane people occasionally. It removes any question that your point of view is worthy of consideration.
Not a problem, I love to share.
And lol at it being insane. Half the country think he's unfit

kyzr
I think she would be worse that Bidumb. Hell she was at 2% during the nomination process. She's about as ready to be POTUS as a drunk.

You just proved, you're an idiot and your guy failed miserably.

Lol. Joe has done nothing of the sort. On all the big issues, he’s no different from Don.
Just off the top of my head.

Reversed the stay in Mexico order.
Ended the construction of the wall.
Wants back in the Paris accord.
Wants to end Tax cuts and raise taxes.
Wants back in the Iran debacle.
Wants to re-engage with the WHO.
Ended the Keystone pipeline.
Ended the investigation into the origins of the virus.

We don't need a 3rd party.

We need to remove party designations from all ballots. Make the public actually learn about positions and policies if they want to vote rather than just filling out party line ballots.
This mess is on us the voters. We give these asshats the power to fuck us over
As long as the push is called "Democracy" that is not going to happen.

Forum List

Back