*takes deep breath*...... Im ready to take my chances with president Kamala Harris

Is it time for Kamala to take over?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We don't need a 3rd party.

We need to remove party designations from all ballots. Make the public actually learn about positions and policies if they want to vote rather than just filling out party line ballots.
This mess is on us the voters. We give these asshats the power to fuck us over
You have a third party already....the Know-Nothing Party aka the trumpicans.

I dont want her at all. She will be just as bad and worse in some ways.

I mean harris pretty much was hired as VP for a certain look for voters. She is a woman and she is black, its obvious thats all she was meant to be. She was there to entice the younger progressive voter "yeah a black woman in the white house its about time!"

What does she do or what has she done really? Nothing. Even trying to objective I cant think of one single thing she has said or done that was worth the effort.

The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!
She already starts with approval and likability numbers that are underwater....Hence, has no political capital whatsoever.

She'd likely get nothing done....At this point, that's almost a benefit.

I dont want her at all. She will be just as bad and worse in some ways.

I mean harris pretty much was hired as VP for a certain look for voters. She is a woman and she is black, its obvious thats all she was meant to be. She was there to entice the younger progressive voter "yeah a black woman in the white house its about time!"

What does she do or what has she done really? Nothing. Even trying to objective I cant think of one single thing she has said or done that was worth the effort.
Pence was for optics as well.

What did he do?

No half the country doesn't. Half of the far right does and that's not anywhere near half the country. Meanwhile you want to reinstate a man who is just as old.
Trump is cognizant. And you hate him because he is just like you.

The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!
Keep doing what you’re doing…you may get your chance in 2028.

Not a problem, I love to share.
And lol at it being insane. Half the country think he's unfit
And a large part of the country also believes trump's big lie, and that a vaccination will make you magnetic as well as kill your sperm. If recent overabundance of insane were algae, it would be a superbloom.

Lord help us!
Harris agreed with Biden's Afghanistan plan, bragged about being the last person in the room finalizing it. We have dumb and dumber in the oval office.

Lord help us!
End times.

???

Joe has reversed the majority of Trumps policies so I dunno wtf you're talking about
Biden's blame game is in full swing. So far Biden has blamed Trump, his own advisers, the military, intelligence agencies, the Afghan people, the media, Americans in Afghanistan and when that failed he's now claiming our troops and 160 Afghans were always going to die no matter what.

Look tard, I have stated on multiple occasions that Trump isn't going to be reinstated and the idea that he would be is stupid.

I also never claimed Doctor's said Biden was impaired. I can see it with my own eyes because I'm not an idiot. Biden and his handlers will NEVER allow Biden to take a cognitive test much less make the results public.

He needs to go.

Ignores SCOTUS rulings against him.
Does not defend our border.
Removes troops before civilians and military assets.
Dozens dead as a result of him leaving security up to the Taliban.

This thread isn't about Trump and your insistent on inserting him only proves that you can not defend Bidens actions.

He needs to go
You're gonna have to provide proof that you aren't an idiot. Link please.

Lord help us!
it's more like asking how exactly do you wish to burn.

wish it was how do we get better from here?

And a large part of the country also believes trump's big lie, and that a vaccination will make you magnetic as well as kill your sperm. If recent overabundance of insane were algae, it would be a superbloom.
Just what is this big lie of Trumps, The border is secure, afghanistan, oil independence, jobs? Maybe if you could clear your head of what democrats fill it with you could see the nose in front of your face cause if you can't see what has happened the last few months, what do they say if your eyes deceive you pluck them out.

You just proved, you're an idiot and your guy failed miserably.
Millions more votes than that obese orange fool, and you still believe trump's big lie. I must thank you the same way I thanked the OP and for the same reasons.

Forum List

Back