*takes deep breath*...... Im ready to take my chances with president Kamala Harris

Is it time for Kamala to take over?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!
It will just be the same shit show. But at least we can laugh at her and make sexist jokes while doing it.

In my life time Jimmy Carter had the undisputed distinction for many years of being Worst President Ever. LBJ was an Honorable Mention but Carter held the title.

Slick Willy would have taken his place but he was politically astute and knew when to let Newt run things. That saved him from taking the title away from Carter.

Then along came The Worthless Negro and he decisively took the title away from Carter.

Now we have President Potatohead and both Carter and The Worthless Negro are off the hook.

The left had no problem ranting 24/7 about Trump so how about holding Biden accountable to the same standard? (millions of Dems just shit themselves)
Well yes, the Left opposed Trump on almost all political fronts. Of course they are RW going to be tougher on him than their own. Just like you do with how you treated Trump vs how you treat the left. So don’t be a hypocrite. I see plenty on tje left who don’t agree with how Biden handled this afghan situation. Turn on CNN, they are railing against him. I don’t know where you think people are shitting themselves, that sounds like a little fantasy land thing that you should probably keep to yourself.

The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!

Kamala isn't mentally compromised but was born a bad person. Sure bring on Kamala, let's see how far dumb the left has led this country.

Lord help us!
The problem with her is policy wise she is as bad as Biden but unlike Biden who doesn’t seem to know what’s going on around him half the time it’s intentional with Harris.

Well yes, the Left opposed Trump on almost all political fronts. Of course they are RW going to be tougher on him than their own. Just like you do with how you treated Trump vs how you treat the left. So don’t be a hypocrite. I see plenty on tje left who don’t agree with how Biden handled this afghan situation. Turn on CNN, they are railing against him. I don’t know where you think people are shitting themselves, that sounds like a little fantasy land thing that you should probably keep to yourself.
Please the liberal news media kiss Biden's ass every chance they get. Never calls Biden out on his many whopper lies. Tries to cover for him when he makes a fool of himself. The category 10 double standard is off the charts.

It can’t get any worse

frankly the same people pulling Xiden strings will be pulling Harris. It’s not the person, it’s the party in power

Please the liberal news media kiss Biden's ass every chance they get. Never calls Biden out on his many whopper lies. Tries to cover for him when he makes a fool of himself. The category 10 double standard is off the charts.
How much CNN do you watch?

Newsflash nobody is watching CNN.
Sweet, so why are you on here complaining about their lack of criticism?! You don't watch so you don't know what they are saying. You're ignorant yet you're playing expert... That just makes you a moron. Case closed.

Sweet, so why are you on here complaining about their lack of criticism?! You don't watch so you don't know what they are saying. You're ignorant yet you're playing expert... That just makes you a moron. Case closed.
You assume I even consider the CNN clown show a legitimate news source. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You assume I even consider the CNN clown show a legitimate news source. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don't assume that... You considering CNN a legit new source has nothing to do with this conversation. You are complaining about how the left is reacting to the situation. CNN reflects the left reacting does it not? Don't you call it the Commie News Network?

I don't assume that... You considering CNN a legit new source has nothing to do with this conversation. You are complaining about how the left is reacting to the situation. CNN reflects the left reacting does it not? Don't you call it the Commie News Network?
Don't embarrass yourself further by even trying to deny the blatant double standard. Grow a pair of balls you gutless coward, admit it and defend it. Otherwise you are useless to me and you may go now.

Forum List

Back