*takes deep breath*...... Im ready to take my chances with president Kamala Harris

Is it time for Kamala to take over?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just off the top of my head.

Reversed the stay in Mexico order.
Ended the construction of the wall.
Wants back in the Paris accord.
Wants back in the Iran debacle.
Wants to re-engage with the WHO.
Ended the Keystone pipeline.
Ended the investigation into the origins of the virus.
All minor issues. They mean almost nothing. Don’t let right wing media dupe you like libs allow the left wing media to dupe them.

You try so hard to be non partisan...and fail bigly

Of course slow Joe reversed policy. That's elementary
I don’t try hard. It’s easy.

Compare and contrast their positions on the following:
Tax law, war, imperialism, foreign interventions, military spending, all government spending, limiting American’s rights ie patriot act spying, healthcare, protecting big corporations with bailouts and Fed actions, raising the MW.

Not a problem, I love to share.
And lol at it being insane. Half the country think he's unfit
No half the country doesn't. Half of the far right does and that's not anywhere near half the country. Meanwhile you want to reinstate a man who is just as old.

Just off the top of my head.

Reversed the stay in Mexico order.
Ended the construction of the wall.
Wants back in the Paris accord.
Wants to end Tax cuts and raise taxes.
Wants back in the Iran debacle.
Wants to re-engage with the WHO.
Ended the Keystone pipeline.
Ended the investigation into the origins of the virus.
All of those were bad policies. Trumps tax cuts run out for those who aren't rich pretty soon.

I do? Prove it with a quote or stfu
Do you want trump to return?

And as you claim Biden is impaired, how about you show proof from a doctor that shows what kind of disorder Biden is supposed to have or STFU.

The man currently holding the office needs to be in a retirement community playing bingo, not making decisions that has and may continue to cost lives.

Bring her on. I don't like ANYTHING about her but at least she isn't mentally compromised and easily taken advantage of like Joe.

Lord help us!
Can't do it. I wouldn't qualify her to run a laundromat. That bitch was hell-bent on derailing Cavanaugh from his seat based on high school hearsay. Hell no.

Do you want trump to return?

You claim Biden is impaired, you show the doctors analysis.
Look tard, I have stated on multiple occasions that Trump isn't going to be reinstated and the idea that he would be is stupid.

I also never claimed Doctor's said Biden was impaired. I can see it with my own eyes because I'm not an idiot. Biden and his handlers will NEVER allow Biden to take a cognitive test much less make the results public.

He needs to go.

Ignores SCOTUS rulings against him.
Does not defend our border.
Removes troops before civilians and military assets.
Dozens dead as a result of him leaving security up to the Taliban.

This thread isn't about Trump and your insistent on inserting him only proves that you can not defend Bidens actions.

He needs to go

I think we need to know exactly who is giving Biden his instructions first. Whoever that is needs to be dealt with first or any change would be meaningless. As much as I can't stand Harris, she would be the lesser evil. America has become a laughingstock. Nobody fears Biden, and the appearance of American weakness emboldens our enemies. All Biden can do now is more damage.

No half the country doesn't. Half of the far right does and that's not anywhere near half the country. Meanwhile you want to reinstate a man who is just as old.
And just as dumb.

Forum List

Back