From MSN : Foreshadowing? Kamala Harris Says She 'May Have to Take Over' as President and Claims She's Ready to do So

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So this was on the MSN landing page. Appears media is stoking the flames. Perhaps they want Harris in the big seat?

Foreshadowing? Kamala Harris Says She 'May Have to Take Over' as President and Claims She's Ready to do So​

Vice President Kamala Harris said that she is prepared to "take over" if President Joe Biden is unable to complete his term, RadarOnline.com has learned, standing firm on her position as the commander-in-chief strives for reelection and maintain office until age 86.

As the oldest president in U.S. history, Biden has repeatedly been bombarded with questions related to his mental acuity amid his 2024 campaign, but Harris said he is still fit for the job and determined to serve the American people.

"Questions about the president's age often go hand-in hand with questions about how you would step in the role if necessary. Do you feel prepared for that possibility?" Associated Press reporter Chris Megerian asked Harris during an overseas trip.

"Well, first of all, let's — I'm answering your hypothetical, but Joe Biden is going to be fine. So, that is not going to come to fruition," she insisted.

"But let us also understand that every vice president, every vice president, understands that when they take the oath, that they must be very clear about the responsibility they may have to take over the job of being president," Harris continued. "I am no different."

So this was on the MSN landing page. Appears media is stoking the flames. Perhaps they want Harris in the big seat?

Foreshadowing? Kamala Harris Says She 'May Have to Take Over' as President and Claims She's Ready to do So​

Vice President Kamala Harris said that she is prepared to "take over" if President Joe Biden is unable to complete his term, RadarOnline.com has learned, standing firm on her position as the commander-in-chief strives for reelection and maintain office until age 86.

As the oldest president in U.S. history, Biden has repeatedly been bombarded with questions related to his mental acuity amid his 2024 campaign, but Harris said he is still fit for the job and determined to serve the American people.

"Questions about the president's age often go hand-in hand with questions about how you would step in the role if necessary. Do you feel prepared for that possibility?" Associated Press reporter Chris Megerian asked Harris during an overseas trip.

"Well, first of all, let's — I'm answering your hypothetical, but Joe Biden is going to be fine. So, that is not going to come to fruition," she insisted.

"But let us also understand that every vice president, every vice president, understands that when they take the oath, that they must be very clear about the responsibility they may have to take over the job of being president," Harris continued. "I am no different."
That lazy bitch doesn't want to work.
She's never worked a day since she became VP.

BTW, Kamala is a fake. She's not black. She was selected because she looks black.

proxy-asdfasd.jpg

Joe Biden, as is, is twice as good as Kamala would be. Why are all the smart Black women Republicans? That's pretty telling right there. It's probably because dumb women are the only ones buying that weak Democrat jive these days.

That lazy bitch doesn't want to work.
She's never worked a day since she became VP.

BTW, Kamala is a fake. She's not black. She was selected because she looks black.

View attachment 825969
We have yet to have a President or Vice President born of a Black Mother. What the fuck is wrong with the Democrats? I thought they were pro-Black Women?

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder how the CIA hasn't done a JFK on Biden by now, and Camel Toe, is hit by a stray bullet, to become a normal person a "VEGGIE".
2. Just wondering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back