Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

I’ll go with Door #3:

Biden knew exactly what he was doing when he began stealing classified documents from a SCIF in the ‘70s as a Senator.

Biden knew exactly what he was doing when he stole classified documents from a SCIF as VP.

Biden did this to cash in to the tune of an $8 million book deal.

Today he is a Vegetable who wouldnt know WTF was going on in a trial if they prosecuted for his obvious felonies.

More evidence of a two tiered Justice system.

Not without enough evidence, he wouldn't. But, at least his Confidential Report to the AG (Which Hur took it upon himself to release publicly) gave you guys something, until it turn out he thought
WTF? Garland released it. You gotta stop watching MSDNC
Biden had photographic understanding and recall, and said so in his own interview transcript.
With respect to his house. You should really read the transcript and not rely on scumbag Swalwell.

3) Hur didn't think he could prove intent.
Limited hangout look it up. Sort of a bizarro alford plea deal where the doj indicated there was intentional wrongdoing but not enough support for indictment. The doj isn't concerned about possible jury actions usually, this must be different. Oh, yeah, and Ray Epps.

What does the military have to do with The Hur Confidential Report to the Attorney General?
Comparison to how peons are prosecuted versus corrupt politicians.

Different standards and get away with it Swamp.

You knew my intent before you asked it.

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

You need a course in meaningful debate.
Take this logical fallacy of a thread and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Odd way to put it.

Exchange "ACCIDENTALLY" with "UNKNOWINGLY" and it fits better.

Either is fine though I suppose.
Explain how he unknowingly kept classified documents when in 2017 he told his ghost writer the classified documents were in the basement and he should be careful with them.

Ghost writer had no security clearance.

:oops8:

Not without enough evidence, he wouldn't. But, at least his Confidential Report to the AG (Which Hur took it upon himself to release publicly) gave you guys something, until it turn out he thought Biden had photographic understanding and recall, and said so in his own interview transcript.
Hur didn’t release anything, Moron.

Garland did.

stop lying.

Look, Hur is another Republican Lawyer. I have told you and told you since, 2020, they are incompetent and cannot be trusted. They get where they are on the good ole boy system.
Must be why he said HE couldn’t convict such an open and shut case, huh Simp?

“One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met.”
"that intent element had been met" Again, all the other elements of Biden's crime were proven., And the reason he felt he couldn't convince a jury was because of Biden's senility.

Forum List

Back