9 in 10 Americans Have Concerns About Biden’s Physical, Mental Health

You are not sure of yourself, much less all of the rest of us.

America hates Trump, kyzr, other than the 20% that is MAGA.
I'm not sure its 20% but there are many who do hate Trump. In 2020 Trump got 71m votes, he'll get more in 2024.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley in the primary.

My only argument for Trump is that his policies are better for the country than Biden's.

As General Kelly said "Trump is a very flawed man".

No one is weaker than Trump. He can’t put together a rational thought anymore. His speeches should be an embarrassment, even to his supporters!
Strange how much harm Biden has done through being a weak minded fool the world is on fire!

Why is Trump now supporting the CCP? He’s turned on a dime and now doesn’t want TikTok to lose its China connections!

#CHINADON
Wrong, the bill is to vague and could be used by the doj against their conservative voices that they do not like,and platforms such as x and truth social should they desire

Wrong, the bill is to vague and could be used by the doj against their conservative voices that they do not like,and platforms such as x and truth social should they desire
Whatever the Orange god says, I guess! It just seems odd that the person who’d take the biggest financial hit in the divestment is a big Trump donor! :cool-45:

#CHINADON

Forum List

Back