Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

I, also go with option 3. Throw out the entire Hur Confidential ( :auiqs.jpg:) as a partisan hack job. In his interview with Biden Hur said Biden appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”, though this never got into the final report, as didn't suit the Republican narrative. Hur impugned himself and the report by leaving that out.
?? If it was a partisan hack job, he would have recommended Biden should be prosecuted. Lame try.

Page 47 of Hur's interview transcript.

NPR lmao. Leftwing Radio.

None of this matters. Biden had Classified documents all over the dang place which is against the law. If you TDS moonbats are gonna try to frag Trump, who had his memoirs in a safe then must go after Biden.

That of course if you believe in equal Justice under the law, which I highly doubt.

He never said that. It never went that far. The whole reason he chose not to charge, and he said this multiple times, is because he thought about the potential jury outcome and didn’t think they would ever convict because Biden would appear to be a well meaning, older man, with a poor memory.

Even though the dems on the committee kept trying to get him to say he exonerated Biden, he kept correcting them and said that was not his conclusion.
From the report...misc pieces regarding intent.

Note the final paragraph from Hur's report.

And his cooperation with our investigation, including by reporting to the government that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage, will likely convince some jurors that he made an innocent mistake, rather than acting willfully-that is, with intent to break the law-as the statute requires.

Finally, because Section 1924 requires that a defendant "knowingly remove[d]" classified information "without authority and with the intent to retain [it] at an unauthorized location," a prosecution under this statute would face many of the same evidentiary hurdles discussed in Chapters Eleven and Twelv
It

Biden was mistaken in his legal judgment is not enough to prove he acted willfully, which requires intent to do something the law forbids. 924 The defense will buttress these claims by contending that other credible authorities, including at least one former president and the Department of Justice, also have concluded that a former president may keep handwritten notes even if they contain classified information.

The exception is former President Trump. It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr.
Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts. Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it.

Here is what he said:

“I need to disagree with at least one thing that you said, which is that I found that all of the elements were met,” Hur replied. “One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met.
Because of Biden's senility. That's the rub, isn't it?

1 it appears is a partisan hack job. Your Republican Special Prosecutor did not think there was evidence to get a conviction.
Lol. Same BS as Hillairy. Bathroom server. lmao

They are cleary ABOVE THE LAW IF A MEMBER OF THE SWAMP.

Both of us know one infraction of classified document release in the military we would be in KANSAS.

?? If it was a partisan hack job, he would have recommended Biden should be prosecuted. Lame try.
Not without enough evidence, he wouldn't. But, at least his Confidential Report to the AG (Which Hur took it upon himself to release publicly) gave you guys something, until it turn out he thought Biden had photographic understanding and recall, and said so in his own interview transcript.

Yup. All of the other elements of the crime were met.
“One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met.”

Lol. Same BS as Hillairy. Bathroom server. lmao

They are cleary ABOVE THE LAW IF A MEMBER OF THE SWAMP.

Both of us know one infraction of classified document release in the military we would be in KANSAS.
Look, Hur is another Republican Lawyer. I have told you and told you since, 2020, they are incompetent and cannot be trusted. They get where they are on the good ole boy system.

“One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met.”
There is a submarine sailor in Leavenworth who went to jail for an innocent mistake

No one accused him of intent but he went to the slammer anyway

Either put Biden and trump in the same cell or drop all the charges

Not in the military, but the military is held to standards, corrupt politucians not so much.

Look, Hur is another Republican Lawyer. I have told you and told you since, 2020, they are incompetent and cannot be trusted. They get where they are on the good ole boy system.
Both parties are from the swamp. They violate the law and nothing happens. Peons...like military get run over by a Greyhound bus intent or not.

Hur is an Oriental not a white guy

Everyone in lib la la land believes that repubs are prejudiced against asians

So by your own logic Hur must be highly qualified

Both parties are from the swamp. They violate the law and nothing happens. Peons...like military get run over by a Greyhound bus intent or not.
What does the military have to do with The Hur Confidential Report to the Attorney General?

Forum List

Back