Take a look at how US Democrats and left-wing media outlets cover the current Israel Palestine situation. It could be very telling.

MSNBC did just interview a Palestinian woman who said the Palestinians have lived under occupation for 50 years. So that is some level of non-bias from MSNBC.
did the woman lie? israel has occupied the west bank and gaza since 1967.

the media, from what i learned in my last journalism class, )maybe 1969 or so) should be objective.

Well that is impossible as Palestinians do not exist, they are nothing but arab nomads who used to live int tents
the israelis are nothing but chaldean nomads who used to live in tents.

the palestinians self identify as "existing" and i believe them because i do not talk to an invisible entity whose own existence is subject to diubt

the palestinians self identify as "existing" and i believe them because i do not talk to an invisible entity whose own existence is subject to diubt
Cool, be wrong, see if I care. The fact is there has never been Palestinian people as it was never a country.

So you are saying the Palestinians do not have a right to exist? Do I have to remind you, it was Zionists who moved to the area, not Palestinians.
Nope I am saying they never have existed there is no history of a palestinian people, they are desert dwelling nomad arabs.

So you are saying the Palestinians do not have a right to exist? Do I have to remind you, it was Zionists who moved to the area, not Palestinians.
Besides the Jews, there are people in the Holy Land, but not a people. The Palestinians as a body of people with an Arab background are an “invention” of the 20th century,

I turned on NPR while driving errands specifically to see how they would cover the story of the attack. Would they say it was all Israel's fault, that it wasn't a big deal, that it was only a few bad actors, not the Palestinian people?

After finishing up an unrelated story, the launched into this sad tale of a doctor in Gaza and his high-pressure struggle to serve his patients under the bombs and the siege.

Dr. Medhat Abbas, Gaza's Health Ministry director general, said his hospital was already short on medical supplies and medications. Now, with military strikes that have killed hundreds, it's worse.

Not a bad way to approach it, propaganda-wise. No way to make Hamas look good for killing 700 innocent people in one day. So "humanize" the Palestinians, as if they haven't been given chance after chance to act like decent human beings and refused.

I don't give a crap when MSNBC and other Democratic mouthpiece cable outlets do this. They are privately owned and, if they do not need viewers, are welcome to use their property how they see fit.

I do care when networks like NBC, CBS, and ABC, who have been given an incredibly lucrative gift of free use of airwaves in exchange for acting in the public interest act as propaganda arms of the DNC.

NPR, not only gets free use of the airwaves, but they are also tax-funded. For them to appoint themselves ministers of propaganda for Hamas is inexcusable.

Nope I am saying they never have existed there is no history of a palestinian people, they are desert dwelling nomad arabs.
I don't give a shit what name you call them, there have been non-Jewish residents living there for over 2000 years and they have rights.

BTW, you're a fucking liar!

Besides the Jews, there are people in the Holy Land, but not a people. The Palestinians as a body of people with an Arab background are an “invention” of the 20th century,
Bullshit! Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews have been living there for the last two millenia. Major violence in the area didn't start until the Zionists showed up.

Cool, be wrong, see if I care. The fact is there has never been Palestinian people as it was never a country.
Palestine was a territory controlled by the Ottoman empire. Israel is an artificial construct caused by Britain divvying up the region without consulting the wishes of the local peoples. Call the Palestinians what you will, they have more of a connection to the land than a bunch of settlers from around the world.

Palestine was a territory controlled by the Ottoman empire. Israel is an artificial construct caused by Britain divvying up the region without consulting the wishes of the local peoples. Call the Palestinians what you will, they have more of a connection to the land than a bunch of settlers from around the world.
What was called Palestine was actually Judea, Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people their is no such ethnic race as Palestinians they are arabs period kicked out of other arab nations.

I am afraid you are right. Not enough airtime is devoted to the Palestinian perspective.
There is no "Palestinian perspective" that matters. The functional government of Gaza has invaded another country, deliberately targeted civilians for rape, torture and murder as well as launching tens of thousands of bombardment rockets at civilian targets. Notice that the Gazans didn't target IDF bases or IDF personnel, but unarmed and defenseless civilians instead. That identifies their "perspective". They are murderers and terrorists, not warriors and don't deserve to live. They certainly don't deserve protection under the Geneva Convention and traditional laws of war.

That is very interesting because most of the Palestinians are Sunni Muslims. Iran and hezbollah are Shia Muslim. And there’s been plenty of interviews of Palestinians, who abhor Iran and think they talk a big game, but don’t do much to help their situation.

It’s possible that Iran has paid off some of the people from Gaza and are ordering them to go on attacks , against the will of most Palestinians perhaps. That’s just an idea though.

Iran is not popular in Palestine. Certainly people like Saddam Hussein and Iraq and the Sunni Arabs from back in the day were way more popular in the Palestinian hearts compared to the ayatollah’s.

Also of concern did some people in the IDF kind of look the other way when it came to security threats in the past week or so. And then kind of allow this recent thing to happen to ramp up the hatred between Israel and Palestine? Look at the iron dome missile defense system. I read a report that said it failed. What the heck is with that. Could be a red flag.

One thing most of us should all know is that the Israeli military is among the strongest in the world. A top 20 military if you will. It’s actually filled with a lot of people from the Soviet union and Russia, who are very battle hardened over the years.

The militant of Gaza stand no chance against the Israeli forces. Gaza has no tanks really no Air Force no navy. So this thing is 100% lopsided in favor of the Israeli defense forces.
Iron Dome didn't fail, it was overwhelmed by the five thousand rockets Hamas launched in the first hour of the bombardment. Just like the Ukrainian Patriot missile system was overwhelmed by the Russians allowing them to destroy ONE radar unit.

Iron Dome didn't fail, it was overwhelmed by the five thousand rockets Hamas launched in the first hour of the bombardment. Just like the Ukrainian Patriot missile system was overwhelmed by the Russians allowing them to destroy ONE radar unit.
All of that is certainly possible but it’s not proven.

Egypt warned Israel a few days ahead of the attack that there was something big coming and reportedly Israel ignored it. Meaning that intelligence agency of Israel ignored it not the people of Israel. It is the Israeli people who have taken to social medi asking the same questions that I and many are ….how in the world could thing have occurred.?

It’s not just the iron dome issue, but how we’re all of these militants allowed to break into Israel when in the past that was easily thwarted.

Separately, I submit there can be no comparing Russia to Hamas. Russia is a civilized Christian country. They were on the right side in World War II standing with us fighting against the Germans and their Ukrainian allies and other allies attempting to exterminate every Jew of the world.

There is no "Palestinian perspective" that matters. The functional government of Gaza has invaded another country, deliberately targeted civilians for rape, torture and murder as well as launching tens of thousands of bombardment rockets at civilian targets. Notice that the Gazans didn't target IDF bases or IDF personnel, but unarmed and defenseless civilians instead. That identifies their "perspective". They are murderers and terrorists, not warriors and don't deserve to live. They certainly don't deserve protection under the Geneva Convention and traditional laws of war.
How did they capture Israeli soldiers if they didn't "target" the IDF?

So you are officially saying the Palestinians do not have a right to exist?

Talking to non-existent entities began with hominids migrating out of Africa. The illusion that this entity cares about them first established religion's protection rackets.

Talking to non-existent entities began with hominids migrating out of Africa. The illusion that this entity cares about them first established religion's protection rackets.
for all i know chimpanzees talk to the chimp god. i'm sure that he shares the deafness, and invisibility, of our own.

I just happened to turn on MSNBC and I was surprised to see they had just ran an interview with a pro Israel democrat, followed by interviewing a pro Israel media person.

What’s going on here. ???? But also realize that the so-called squad people like Elon Omar, who claim to support Palestinians have actually voted in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system. The whole point is that these are not people to be trusted. You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. .

I would expect CNN and MSNBC to at least give interviews to people that support hamas and are pro Palestinian. After all they claim to support diversity. But then again, you realize something here these are the same people that support Nazis in Ukraine so who are they to claim to support the Jewish people??. It’s all very interesting. Let’s see what happens this time around and if Equal media coverage is given to both sides.

That is undoubtably the case on Fox News. But not so much perhaps on MSNBC. …. time will tell on this one

I don’t know if MSNBC gave coverage to Israel bombing Gaza in the past few weeks leading up to this thing. I rarely watch MSNBC. But I had to tune in this morning to take a look at the coverage.
Are you stating that the foray of scores of islamist murderers into
Israeli homes by stealth is an answer to Israeli bombing of Gaza in the
past few weeks?

Forum List

Back