Take a look at how US Democrats and left-wing media outlets cover the current Israel Palestine situation. It could be very telling.

You’re the one who made the comment you did about Islam no different than somebody saying Judaism is a bloodthirsty religion that seeks to get the blood of Christian children. The Jewish people cannot work with non-Jews, the goyim.

You’re the one who said it it’s your words, man you said what you said about Islam, so you cannot claim to be some kind of a defender or sympathizer with Muslims. Now on the other hand, I admire the Jewish faith that puts me in a totally different position compared to yourself.

No, I’m not insulting you, but simply showing you how your points are wrong and provably so.

So let’s see here there’s over 50 different Muslim majority countries today and your thesis again is incredibly wrong. Very narrow minded, and ignorant of the facts of history that there is cooperation between Israel and number of Muslim majority countries today.
50 muslim countries and only one small Israeli country ... Palestinians have dozens of Arabic Muslim countries to choose from ... but no! they want to take the one tiny Israeli country for themselves .

Guess what won't be mentioned anywhere on the idiot box today...

October 5 2023: Over 800 Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa compound during Jewish Sukkot holiday

''More than 800 Israeli settlers stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem on Thursday morning under the protection of Israeli forces.

Rabbis, heads of settlement associations, and far-right university lecturers were among 832 people who forced their way into the religious site compound, a source in the Islamic Endowments Department in Jerusalem told The New Arab's Arabic sister site Al-Araby Al-Jadeed.

Israeli forces imposed severe restrictions on Muslim worshippers entering Al-Aqsa and those under 60 were prevented from accessing the site.

It comes during the Jewish religious holiday of Sukkot, which started on 29 September and ends on Friday. The holiday has seen thousands of Israeli extremists storm the Al-Aqsa compound, with almost 1,500 entering the site on Monday.

Israeli extremists also continued on Thursday to hold provocative marches both inside Jerusalem's Old City and outside its walls, attacking Palestinians and their property.

They also beat and spat at journalists in a market area near Al-Aqsa, where shops were forced to close for the sixth day in a row.

The Old City is home to Al-Aqsa as well as the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

The Al-Aqsa compound is the third holiest site in Islam and the most important Muslim place in Palestine.''

https://www.newarab.com/news/over-80...ompound-sukkot
the Muslims built the Mosque on the grounds of the Temple mound ! do you expect Jews to be happy about that ?

the Muslims built the Mosque on the grounds of the Temple mound ! do you expect Jews to be happy about that ?

None of my business.

I'm merely passing along the recent course of events.

Because the talking heads on the idiot box don't. And won't.

the palestinians gave their perspective in the form of 4000 rockets last night .
Actually, that was the hardliners in Hamas. I believe you're going to find a lot of Palestinians among the dead.
Israel's reprisals usually have a lot of non-combatant casualties.

"You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. ."

It is definitely NOT about there being beautiful people on both sides. Your thoughts are really cheap.

It is about Islam which cannot allow land taken by Islam to be held by others than Muslims. Therefore the war against Jews and then Israel which has been lasting since 1920.

MSNBC and CNN have plenty of pro Palestinian Journalists who have already appeared this morning mourning for the Palestinians and blaming it all on Israel for continuously "Invading Al Aqsa".

That is one of the many excuses given for Hamas attack this morning.

All fake.

The point is to destroy Israel and send the Jews away and take the land back to Islam hands.
The hope lies in the prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, John and Yeshua Himself. When He returns, he comes as a warrior.

50 muslim countries and only one small Israeli country ... Palestinians have dozens of Arabic Muslim countries to choose from ... but no! they want to take the one tiny Israeli country for themselves .
Ok the point was that Israel, along with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, united Arab Emirati’s. They get along with each other now.

There’s a much more visceral hatred between Iran the Persian nation and some of their Arab counterparts especially Iraq before 2003.

The Iran Iraq war of the 1980s was a bloodbath and makes the violence between Israel and Palestine look like a cakewalk. In fact, in the 1980s Iran and Israel worked together against the Arab nation of Iraq. They worked together to destroy the Iraq nuclear facility in the 1980s.

So I think there’s much more animosity historically speaking between Arabs and Persians and Shia Sunni divide compared to anything that Israel and Palestine has been through.

There’s tons of people in Egypt and Jordan who are upset with our Palestinians government have conducted themselves

I believe it’s possible, but that the idf and hamas have worked together on this recent violence to destroy any possible unity in a one state solution. And God will notice if it’s true, and in the end, unity will prevail and we will have a one state solution between Israel and Palestine. Because there’s beautiful people on both sides.

There’s a lot of red flags here with how it was even possible that the much wanted Israeli army allowed all of these intelligence failures to occur. Including all the Rockets getting past the iron dome missile defense system what’s going on here somebody shut down the iron dome system from within?

I just happened to turn on MSNBC and I was surprised to see they had just ran an interview with a pro Israel democrat, followed by interviewing a pro Israel media person.

What’s going on here. ???? But also realize that the so-called squad people like Elon Omar, who claim to support Palestinians have actually voted in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system. The whole point is that these are not people to be trusted. You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. .

I would expect CNN and MSNBC to at least give interviews to people that support hamas and are pro Palestinian. After all they claim to support diversity. But then again, you realize something here these are the same people that support Nazis in Ukraine so who are they to claim to support the Jewish people??. It’s all very interesting. Let’s see what happens this time around and if Equal media coverage is given to both sides.
That was one mess of a post

This thread has NOTHING to do with Jews who escaped Russia or the USSR.

Your insinuation is that somehow Israel is a stronger country, a stronger Military because of all the Jews who came from the USSR or Russia and you have NOTHING to back that up.

NOTHING.
OK now you’re blatantly trolling brother. You got your answer and look at how you’re responding. Nobody can deny the great Russian culture in Israel. Russia is the third most spoken language in Israel.

The Russian people love Israel and vice versa. Wow I can’t believe what you’re saying man although maybe it’s not too much of a surprise.

You literally asked for video evidence and you got it

And you know full well that Israel is working together with Saudi Arabia. Again your thesis is blatantly wrong.

Where is this country they call Palestine? And where did the Palestinians come from? As far as I can figure, some clown who robbed camel caravans and raped little girls, had a drug induced dream of flying a mule into Jerusalem, Israel. His wild tale was so vivid that his people built a gold plated pig sty that resembled the Houston Super Dome. Then they kicked all the Jews out of the country and called it Palestine. I can't find that country on any map. Is it near Cleveland? I'm confused. Please enlighten me. Thank you in advance.
You’re a really cool guy to talk with but when you say Zionut, I thought you were kind of criticizing Zionism. But you would say that you are a supporter of Israel?

I think there’s good people on both sides, and always remember the Arab Christians.

No I don't. I have everything right. Israel helped create Hamas as a response to Arafat's PLO. Maybe you were too young to understand.
Hamas is the governing body. Yes, a lot of them are extremists, but then again Israel hasn't given many reasons to trust them. The bulk of Palestinians
just want to live their lives, work their jobs, and maybe have a country to call their own one day. Instead, Israel grabs their land and their homes, settlers attack
their homes (with the tacit approval of the Israeli government) and commit violence against them without fear of retribution..

You are confusing the small amount of ardent true believers as representing Palestinians as a whole.
They don't.
Both sides have “terrorists.”

This Jewish madman, murdered dozens of innocent Palestinian civilians

Of course the word terrorist is politically loaded and nobody could really use it anymore. It’s so 1990s and 2001. It’s not the way forward.

It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.

At the time, Israel's main enemy was the late Yasser Arafat's Fatah party, which formed the heart of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). Fatah was secular and cast in the mold of other revolutionary, leftist guerrilla movements waging insurgencies elsewhere in the world during the Cold War. The PLO carried out assassinations and kidnappings and, although recognized by neighboring Arab states, was considered a terrorist organization by Israel; PLO operatives in the occupied territories faced brutal repression at the hands of the Israeli security state.

Meanwhile, the activities of Islamists affiliated with Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood were allowed in the open in Gaza — a radical departure from when the Strip was administered by the secular-nationalist Egyptian government of Gamal Abdel Nasser. Egypt lost control of Gaza to Israel after the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, which saw Israel also seize the West Bank. In 1966, Nasser had executed Sayyid Qutb, one of the Brotherhood's leading intellectuals. The Israelis saw Qutb's adherents in the Palestinian territories, including the wheelchair-bound Sheik Ahmed Yassin, as a useful counterweight to Arafat's PLO.

"When I look back at the chain of events I think we made a mistake," one Israeli official who had worked in Gaza in the 1980s said in a 2009 interview with the Wall Street Journal's Andrew Higgins. "But at the time nobody thought about the possible results."

Higgins's article is worth reading in full. He goes on to outline the type of assistance the Israelis initially gave Yassin, whom the PLO at one time deemed a "collaborator," and Gaza's other Islamists:

Yassin's Mujama would become Hamas, which, it can be argued, was Israel's Taliban: an Islamist group whose antecedents had been laid down by the West in a battle against a leftist enemy. Israel jailed Yassin in 1984 on a 12-year sentence after the discovery of hidden arms caches, but he was released a year later. The Israelis must have been more worried about other enemies.

Eventually, the tables turned. After the 1993 Oslo accords, Israel's formal recognition of the PLO and the start of what we now know as the peace process, Hamas was the Israelis' bete noire. Hamas refused to accept Israel or renounce violence and became perhaps the leading institution of Palestinian resistance to Israeli occupation, which, far beyond religious ideology, is the main reason for its continued popularity among Palestinians.

Yassin was killed in an Israeli airstrike in 2004. In 2007, after a legitimate Hamas election victory that rankled both the West and Fatah, the Islamist group took over Gaza — a move that led to strict Israeli blockades and the grinding cycle of conflict that is once more repeating itself.

But, as Aaron David Miller, a Middle East expert at the Woodrow Wilson Center, observes, a strange, self-sustaining relationship remains. Israel's hawkish government — comprising many politicians who have little interest in seeing the creation of a separate Palestinian state — dwells on the security threat that Hamas's crude rockets pose. Hamas depends, Miller writes, on "an ideology and strategy steeped in confrontation and resistance."

Some of the most Arden critics of Israel are Arab Christians. This is not an Islam thing.

Some of the most Ardent critics of Israeli policy are Jews all over the world.

Ok the point was that Israel, along with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, united Arab Emirati’s. They get along with each other now.

There’s a much more visceral hatred between Iran the Persian nation and some of their Arab counterparts especially Iraq before 2003.

The Iran Iraq war of the 1980s was a bloodbath and makes the violence between Israel and Palestine look like a cakewalk. In fact, in the 1980s Iran and Israel worked together against the Arab nation of Iraq. They worked together to destroy the Iraq nuclear facility in the 1980s.

So I think there’s much more animosity historically speaking between Arabs and Persians and Shia Sunni divide compared to anything that Israel and Palestine has been through.

There’s tons of people in Egypt and Jordan who are upset with our Palestinians government have conducted themselves

I believe it’s possible, but that the idf and hamas have worked together on this recent violence to destroy any possible unity in a one state solution. And God will notice if it’s true, and in the end, unity will prevail and we will have a one state solution between Israel and Palestine. Because there’s beautiful people on both sides.

There’s a lot of red flags here with how it was even possible that the much wanted Israeli army allowed all of these intelligence failures to occur. Including all the Rockets getting past the iron dome missile defense system what’s going on here somebody shut down the iron dome system from within?
the dome wasnt designed to take out thousands of rockets fired in one day ! many got through ! the Iranians have been able to spend a lot of money on weapons for Hamas because of Bidens lax sanctions enforcement ! Iran is making record profits from oil sales that were supposed to be limited through sanctions !

You’re a really cool guy to talk with but when you say Zionut, I thought you were kind of criticizing Zionism. But you would say that you are a supporter of Israel?

I think there’s good people on both sides, and always remember the Arab Christians.

I am a staunch supporter of Israel and they should reclaim, by force, every square foot of the land God gave them. And the "Palestinians" need to go back to Egypt, Jordan and Syria where they belong.

I am a staunch supporter of Israel and they should reclaim, by force, every square foot of the land God gave them. And the "Palestinians" need to go back to Egypt, Jordan and Syria where they belong.

OK that’s very new to me because this entire time brother I thought you were a critical Zionism because of your thing in your avatar saying Zionut

What’s zionut mean?

Well, I respectfully disagree with you and Israel Palestine. I think there’s good people on both sides.

the word, Palestine was used during the middle ages to describe a crusader state, for example.

the dome wasnt designed to take out thousands of rockets fired in one day ! many got through ! the Iranians have been able to spend a lot of money on weapons for Hamas because of Bidens lax sanctions enforcement ! Iran is making record profits from oil sales that were supposed to be limited through sanctions !
Ok I believe I write a report earlier, though that said something different. You see it was suggesting that the iron dome system was turned off or something of that nature, a catastrophic failure of IDF intelligence, or a false flag operation.

OK that’s very new to me because this entire time brother I thought you were a critical Zionism because of your thing in your avatar saying Zionut

What’s zionut mean?

Well, I respectfully disagree with you and Israel Palestine. I think there’s good people on both sides.

the word, Palestine was used during the middle ages to describe a crusader state, for example.
Maybe I'll change it to ZIONIST. Yes. Let them Paleslimeians be good people in their proper countries.

Maybe I'll change it to ZIONIST. Yes. Let them Paleslimeians be good people in their proper countries.
Ok I got it.

What is the word? Palestine has been used for perhaps thousands of years. The Romans used it for example. So did the English in the world war one era when they briefly took over Palestine from the ottoman empire

God didn't give that land to them. I believe it was apportioned to them by....the UN and the Brits. :)
Wow...a long trail of terrible decisions and an unwillingness to share the land and play nice...give rise to hardliners. Who'da thunk?

I wondering how anyone could have thought this would turn out well.

Ok I got it.

What is the word? Palestine has been used for perhaps thousands of years. The Romans used it for example. So did the English in the world war one era when they briefly took over Palestine from the ottoman empire
When Moses led the people from Egypt and delivered them to the Promised Land, it was called Israel and not one square foot of it belongs to anyone but Israel The Romans could have called it Wopland but that changes nothing. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back