Syrian survivor to Trump: Thank you

Not only did Trump make the right decision to strike that airfield, he was right about Syrians wanting to stay in their own country.
NATO needs to provide safe places for Syrians to stay within their country.

they are terrorist

Prove it

because suidi arabia wahabis support them
+ look at their face

Were you a Hillary supporter?

Nagological Warfare

This attack is HillaXena's policy. Trump is being sucked into the swamp.

This is a crappy video posted from someone's tv...but I watched the same interview this morning. Another Syrian refugee thanking Trump and wanting to go home.

Human Shields Are the Crime of Those Who Set Them Up

Saudi's mercenaries bring their children to the front lines against Shiite Assad specifically to create "atrocities" and bring Saudi-financed world opinion over to their side.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post:

See what just happen in Egypt. Most of Syria is Sunni, Assad is not.[/QUOTE]

so? your attempt to attribute terrorism against non muslims ONLY to sunnis----is ------REALLY STUPID. ---well, actually just a lie. Assad is a mass murderer--------there have been many cases of Shiite sluts with bombs on their asses[/QUOTE]

penny-----Bombing the rebels who kill , mutilate and control, just like below?

to what are you alluding which you claim is "below"---penny?

penny---- Israel loves the Sunni rebels, as they are a lot like them. <<
,<<< something your catechism whore told you as she sucked Shiite dick?

penny >> ISIS in the west bank are not unlike ISIS. Is it any wonder they do not get along with Shia or Assad who is a Shia ally.

Isis in the west bank is sunni just like the OVERWHELMING majority of muslims---something like 90% Penny is insisting that the overwhelming
majority of muslims MAJOR in killing and mutilating

Shia villages in Palestine

From 1923 to 1948, there were seven villages in Mandatory Palestine for which the population was predominantly Shia Muslim (also known as Metawali). They were Tarbikha, Saliha, Malkiyeh, Nabi Yusha, Qadas, Hunin, and Abil al-Qamh.[1] These villages were transferred from the French to the British sphere as a result of the border agreement of 1923. All of them were depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and their former locations are now in northern Israel.

Shia villages in Palestine - Wikipedia
[/QUOTE]

yeah? so-------there are some shia here and there thruout the Levant---
most of the muslims in India and Pakistan are sunni-----but the very first
muslim I knew well was a SHIITE from India. ----He and a friend invited me to
a mosque on a GOOD FRIDAY where I heard a RABID HATE SCREED
against "Christians---the LIARS, the PERVERTERS, the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" are those the people you imagine Christians "prefer"?
I remember it well-----I almost vomited

This is a crappy video posted from someone's tv...but I watched the same interview this morning. Another Syrian refugee thanking Trump and wanting to go home.

Human Shields Are the Crime of Those Who Set Them Up

Saudi's mercenaries bring their children to the front lines against Shiite Assad specifically to create "atrocities" and bring Saudi-financed world opinion over to their side.

how do you know? who are the Saudi mercenaries to whom you refer?

Not only did Trump make the right decision to strike that airfield, he was right about Syrians wanting to stay in their own country.
NATO needs to provide safe places for Syrians to stay within their country.

they are terrorist

Prove it

because suidi arabia wahabis support them
+ look at their face

Were you a Hillary supporter?

Nagological Warfare

This attack is HillaXena's policy. Trump is being sucked into the swamp.

The Foreign Policy Initiative was founded in 2009 by Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, Dan Senor, and Robert Kagan.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia

Not Hillary, the Jews involvement in our government , and whatever neocons they can get in,

the plan was to take out Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon and Iran.

Which is why we needed 911.

The same ole players, and jews behind it are the masterminds, using Americans as a fighting war machine for Israel and the Jews.

Forum List

Back