Syrian survivor to Trump: Thank you

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016

Not only did Trump make the right decision to strike that airfield, he was right about Syrians wanting to stay in their own country.
NATO needs to provide safe places for Syrians to stay within their country.

Which Trump?

170407073950-donald-trump-syria-tweet-2013-super-tease.jpg

17821088_1153773384733319_386725172_n.jpg

Donald-Trump-tweet-892404.jpg

Yes, of course they will thank Trump; then they will turn around and plant bombs and send in terrorists with bomb vests to blow up their liberators a week later, same as in Iraq. Their 'Thanks' mean nothing, so don't get all weepy over it, since it's not sincere or genuine, and never is. They're no different than Assad, the Mullahs, or ISIS.

The brutal Assad crime family has ruled Syria for decades. They are Ba'athist psychopaths, same as was Saddam, who are willing to completely destroy their country in order to stay in power. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
It's hard for some people to watch Trump being a better president than Obama. :)

Last edited:

Not only did Trump make the right decision to strike that airfield, he was right about Syrians wanting to stay in their own country.

they are terrorist

Here's another vid of the same guy describing the 2013 chemical attack, and how Obama failed them.....

The brutal Assad crime family has ruled Syria for decades. They are Ba'athist psychopaths, same as was Saddam, who are willing to completely destroy their country in order to stay in power. ..... :cool:

The Sunnis may hate him but the Christians like him. Gee Sunni terrorists that behead Christians or Assad that protects them. Hard to decide.

One of those "moderate rebels" the ZioCons love.

Yup... they have no reason to fight against a dictator who has been using chemical weapons.

:cuckoo:

Yup... they have no reason to fight against a dictator who has been using chemical weapons.

Oh to be such a simple minded drone.....I bet life is easy when you fall for the propaganda from the government BS.

Oh to be such a simple minded drone.....I bet life is easy when you fall for the propaganda from the government BS.

I never trusted anything from our government. I can see that changing with Trump being in charge. :)

I never trusted anything from our government. I can see that changing with Trump being in charge. :)

Obviously since you still believe the BS story from the government and media on who actually did the chemical attack.

Forum List

Back