Syrian survivor to Trump: Thank you

Not only did Trump make the right decision to strike that airfield, he was right about Syrians wanting to stay in their own country.
NATO needs to provide safe places for Syrians to stay within their country.

One of those "moderate rebels" the ZioCons love.

Yup... they have no reason to fight against a dictator who has been using chemical weapons.

:cuckoo:

Oh to be such a simple minded drone.....I bet life is easy when you fall for the propaganda from the government BS.

I never trusted anything from our government. I can see that changing with Trump being in charge. :)

Obviously since you still believe the BS story from the government and media on who actually did the chemical attack.

What are you basing your opinions on?

The brutal Assad crime family has ruled Syria for decades. They are Ba'athist psychopaths, same as was Saddam, who are willing to completely destroy their country in order to stay in power. ..... :cool:
Sandflies and Their Maggots

The Sunnis attacked us on 9/11. They are the ones who must be exterminated. Only a pacifist sissy cares about whether it's done with gas or whatever.

Not only did Trump make the right decision to strike that airfield, he was right about Syrians wanting to stay in their own country.

One of those "moderate rebels" the ZioCons love.

Yup... they have no reason to fight against a dictator who has been using chemical weapons.

:cuckoo:

Oh to be such a simple minded drone.....I bet life is easy when you fall for the propaganda from the government BS.

I never trusted anything from our government. I can see that changing with Trump being in charge. :)

Obviously since you still believe the BS story from the government and media on who actually did the chemical attack.

Are you trying to say it wasn't Assad?

The brutal Assad crime family has ruled Syria for decades. They are Ba'athist psychopaths, same as was Saddam, who are willing to completely destroy their country in order to stay in power. ..... :cool:

The Sunnis may hate him but the Christians like him. Gee Sunni terrorists that behead Christians or Assad that protects them. Hard to decide.

oh, you have Christian Syrian friends, penny?. That's nice In the past
you denied that

The Sunnis may hate him but the Christians like him. Gee Sunni terrorists that behead Christians or Assad that protects them. Hard to decide.

oh, you have Christian Syrian friends, penny?. That's nice In the past
you denied that
Her life revolves around posting stupid shit. :)

Sandflies and Their Maggots

The Sunnis attacked us on 9/11. They are the ones who must be exterminated. Only a pacifist sissy cares about whether it's done with gas or whatever.

you are a bit deluded Both sunnis and Shiites harbor terrorists who are happy to
murder americans

Well, about those Christians Assad allegedly 'protects', there don't seem to be many left; I can't even find a story on them after 2015, but that's because the OBama admin and the media that shills for them actually wants them exterminated, so a msm news blackout is to be expected re their plights.

Will Syria have any Christians left?

The New Exodus: Christians Flee ISIS in the Middle East

The UN says they don't qualify for refugee status, and Obama of course wholeheartedly agrees with the UN policy and refuses asylum for them, being the wonderful progressive POS he is. Can't find where Assad ever protected any, they aren't a priority for Muslims, especially when the dhimmi tax can't be collected any more.

And that's a fact!
It's been pretty unreal lately though. I think the loss of their corrupt queen flipped a lot of lids.

they are terrorist

Prove it

because suidi arabia wahabis support them
+ look at their face

Were you a Hillary supporter?

hillary is suidi arabia whore

they are terrorist

Prove it

because suidi arabia wahabis support them
+ look at their face

Were you a Hillary supporter?

hillary is suidi arabia whore

A Bernie supporter?

Forum List

Back