Swalwell suggests Trump is guilty for taking the Fifth

Swallow-Well is a pathetic whining chicken, reminds me of pencil neck Adam Schiff who likely got beaten up after school every day. :p

While we're on the subject of Eric Swalwell, he quoted Trump today that "Only guilty people take the Fifth' as President Trump took the Fifth rather than answer the N.Y. attorney general's questions.

I don't know. Does that make DJT a hypocrite?

A hypocrite at the very least.

Trump should write Hillary Clinton and her staff a letter of apology.

Unlike in a criminal trial, in a civil trial, the jury can use the fifth amendment against the defendant.

Michael Cohen said Trump is screwed already on this suit, because Cohen says he gave the prosecution all the evidence they have and need, to convict him..... :eek:

No it's a tactical move and nothing else. When something like this is going on he will say as little as possible, you don't give your enemies anymore information than you have to. Even something simple he says can show his hand.

And in his case every word he says has potential to be twisted and taken out of context.

lol, He took the fifth -- like 400 times over several hours. Oh by the way, that deposition was recorded. Not a good look when a jury sees "I plead the fifth. I plead the fifth. I plead the fifth..."

I can just imagine Trump in a republican primary debate.

Desantis - If you return to the white house, what do you plan to take this time?
Trump - I plead the 5th

In the last decade or so, the Chinese went from near nothing in space to a major competitive power to our nation. Men like Swalwell are the reason for that.

China launches the Tiangong-1 space lab module Sept. 29, 2011 atop a Chinese Long March 2F rocket from the Gobi desert.

Swalwell is absolute proof of the double standard by the left.

What iS more concerning is how the cult does not care that Swalwell was fucking a Chinese Spy.

l8f9vh7ob0h91.png

youre just confirming his guilt
You're delusional.

He says he a strong man being a victim again and again...............
No need to Lie.YouTube has coverage of the Alex Jones Trial.
They show him On the Stand answering questions.
Roger Stone learned what happens when you honestly
take this Weaponized FBI at their word.They assured General
Flynn that he did not need his lawyer present when they
wanted to Interview him.They Lied.They concocted questions
that would implicate General Flynn in a roundabout way.
Conversely Jerome Corsi decided to be interviewed and
eventually play ball.He saw how the FBI uses bullies like
Female ballbusting attorney { Can't remember her name }
Corsi like Roger Stone was forced to go before Muellers
special counsel and answer quesions.Corsi was offered
Leniency in Exchange for his admission that he was a middleman
between Stone and Assange.Corsi has to sweat out his decision
night after night,and had a wife to consider.
Should he cave or defend his version of events.
Corsi basically did the right thing and refused to play ball
with these corrupt interrogators.
Corsi eventually had to go underground after January 6th
{ where he played no role whatever }. He could smell the
coffee.He basically left his profession and has not been heard
from since.He did make many claims about the Election of 2020
on YouTube and elsewhere.

While we're on the subject of Eric Swalwell, he quoted Trump today that "Only guilty people take the Fifth' as President Trump took the Fifth rather than answer the N.Y. attorney general's questions.

I don't know. Does that make DJT a hypocrite?

Or is Trump now wiser and understands that people are justified in taking the fifth when they're under siege and persecution by a weaponized DOJ & unscrupulous House members determined to find something, anything they can pretend is heinous enough to destroy somebody? That is especially true in the case of Donald J. Trump. That's how afraid they are he might win the Presidency again.
Eric Swalwell is compromised....he's a pawn for the Chinese Govt....he's been puppet for Chinese spies.

He's words are useless.

trump himself condemned people who use the 5 th....but now trump traitors dont remember that...trump has shown us who he is...why some people dont believe him is beyond me

Forum List

Back