Swalwell suggests Trump is guilty for taking the Fifth

See how the left wing cult fucks shit on the Constitution?

Trump exercises his RIGHT from the FUCKING BILL OF RIGHTS…AND THE LEFT SAY IT IS PROOF OF GUILT.

YOU people are fucking dangerous. None should be trusted.

Its so blatant. Remember when you lefties tried to claim you were objective. :auiqs.jpg:

Lying bags of duck shit.

He hasn't had to. He fired her and broke off all contact when told she was a spy. Unlike Donald Trump who just ignored such warnings.
The IRS posted their job openings for the 87,000 new jack booted thugs... it says applicants must be willing to kill..... Kill people that are behind in their taxes?????
WOW... they aren't hiding anything... if you think you won't be a target one day don't kid yourself... 87,000 men and woman will get bored....

Look folks. I don't know if Swalwell had a sexual relationship with the Chinese spy. Some sources say yes. Others say no. According to several sources she worked with numerous leftwing people including Tulsi Gabbard from 2011 to 2015. After Swalwell ended the relationship, whatever it was, within a few months he married another woman. So I don't know what the details are with the spy. That is immaterial. I despise his dishonesty and maliciousness but don't factor in what may or may not have been his sex life. (And again don't know what sort of woman would be attracted to him but that's just me.)

Yes Trump said at one time that those who take the Fifth are guilty. That was before he experienced the hate, dishonesty, corruption, and vitriol from the left. Now he knows better and understands why people HAVE to take the Fifth when dealing with a corrupt A.G. who literally campaigned on taking him down.

And as one sweet member here pointed out, I am on record as saying public employees should be required to forego the Fifth when speaking of their duties as public employees. I still stand by that on principle. I had in mind Lois Lerner, IRS official, who did that instead of admitting illegal activity in targeting conservative groups. Perhaps she should be offered immunity if her orders came from higher up which in that case they almost certainly did.

The NY AG is trying to hang Trump on issues unrelated to his presidency.

I am rethinking my position on all of that now after seeing what the left is capable of doing to their enemies or people they target such as General Flynn, Carter Page, George Pappadopoulos, Roger Stone, etc. This week's raid on President Trump's home was just one more sorry chapter in that.

I can see that when the prosecution is politically motivated and malicious in intent and the system is entirely rigged, the Fifth is the only defense a person has.

Last edited:
We now run our country on lies and excuses, lots of Hate, party politics, blame blame blame. Working together for the better good GONE.

Based on how many times the media, and the politicians and the fbi have lied about what he said I think he made the smartest choice.

Don't give the lying pricks ANYTHING to work with.
I think that is the benefit to taking the 5th. It is a two edged sword, though, as it does not keep judges, juries or the public from inferring conclusions simply from the questions he refused to answer.

I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’” Trump said in his statement. “Now I know the answer to that question.”

Trump added, “When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice.”
Trump refuses to answer questions in N.Y. attorney general probe — Reuters

Trump was wrong about the meaning and purpose of the 5th Amendment then. He learned though.

Surprising that so many libtards here quote him from when he was clearly wrong, yet manage to ignore the above quote. Or maybe “surprising” isn’t the right word.

Last edited:
I think that is the benefit to taking the 5th. It is a two edged sword, though, as it does not keep judges, juries or the public from inferring conclusions simply from the questions he refused to answer.

Who cares. The facts are no matter what he says, the scumbags will twist it into a lie.

So...say nothing.

Let the liars twist in the wind.

Trump refuses to answer questions in N.Y. attorney general probe — Reuters

Trump was wrong about the meaning and purpose of the 5th Amendment then. He learned though.

Surprising that so many ok tards here quote him from when he was clearly wrong yet manage to ignore the above quote. Or maybe “surprising” isn’t the right word.
The left whether on social media, message boards, Jan 6 Commission, federal or state government, etc. will usually ignore any statement, fact, extenuating circumstance, exculpatory evidence etc. that doesn't fit their agenda as they villify the one they hate and accuse.

I have been on a one woman campaign lately trying to encourage Patriots to not fall into that trap. I am no goody two shoes, but I hate when Patriots take quotes out of context, use false or falsely attributed quotes, photos, facts, etc. or otherwise accuse people unfairly or falsely. I am of the opinion that there is plenty of valid and verifiable ammo to use against the words and tactics of the left without making things up.

But when a NY AG can campaign on destroying somebody, when the administration plans to hire 87,000 armed IRS agents trained to use deadly force--the IRS bought $626,000 worth of ammo in two months this spring alone--when the FBI refused to show an attorney a warrant and refuses to allow anyone to witness their ransacking the home and office of a political foe, when they target political enemies and allow their own clearly guilty to walk without any consequences, it is easy to see why anybody would take the Fifth when the inquisition comes after them.

The left whether on social media, message boards, Jan 6 Commission, federal or state government, etc. will usually ignore any statement, fact, extenuating circumstance, exculpatory evidence etc. that doesn't fit their agenda as they villify the one they hate and accuse.

I have been on a one woman campaign lately trying to encourage Patriots to not fall into that trap. I am no goody two shoes, but I hate when Patriots take quotes out of context, use false or falsely attributed quotes, photos, facts, etc. or otherwise accuse people unfairly or falsely. I am of the opinion that there is plenty of valid and verifiable ammo to use against the words and tactics of the left without making things up.

But when a NY AG can campaign on destroying somebody, when the administration plans to hire 87,000 armed IRS agents trained to use deadly force--the IRS bought $626,000 worth of ammo in two months this spring alone--when the FBI refused to show an attorney a warrant and refuses to allow anyone to witness their ransacking the home and office of a political foe, when they target political enemies and allow their own clearly guilty to walk without any consequences, it is easy to see why anybody would take the Fifth when the inquisition comes after them.
The leftists always seem to take shit out of context. My quote of what President Trump recently said doesn’t do that. He was wrong when he used to attack political opponents for taking the 5th. But now he seems to get it.

The leftists always seem to take shit out of context. My quote of what President Trump recently said doesn’t do that. He was wrong when he used to attack political opponents for taking the 5th. But now he seems to get it.
Yes. I don't think any of us dispute that. It's just that circumstances change, situations change, and that can legitimately change the beliefs and opinions that honorable people hold. I think honorable people allow for that. Dishonorable people do not.

Going back to my previous statement that public servants should not be allowed to take the Fifth when reporting on their jobs and duties--the taxpayer is entitled to know how their money is being used--maybe they can be given a choice: do not take the Fifth or if they choose to take the Fifth they are required to resign without benefits immediately. That might weed out the riffraff in a hurry.

In a deposition or court trial however, the right of the Fifth should not be infringed. Give the person immunity to testify or they have the right to remain silent.

Yes. I don't think any of us dispute that. It's just that circumstances change, situations change, and that can legitimately change the beliefs and opinions that honorable people hold. I think honorable people allow for that. Dishonorable people do not.
I think many of our liberals do dispute it.

While we're on the subject of Eric Swalwell, he quoted Trump today that "Only guilty people take the Fifth' as President Trump took the Fifth rather than answer the N.Y. attorney general's questions.

I don't know. Does that make DJT a hypocrite?

Or is Trump now wiser and understands that people are justified in taking the fifth when they're under siege and persecution by a weaponized DOJ & unscrupulous House members determined to find something, anything they can pretend is heinous enough to destroy somebody? That is especially true in the case of Donald J. Trump. That's how afraid they are he might win the Presidency again.
Kind of late and convenient to be wising up now, IMO.

Forum List

Back