Supreme Court Reconsiders Case to Reinstate Trump

Post #82....Welcome to Dystopia-stan. Our guide and Sherpa, the responsible prudent poster, Cleveland Ray:

I love this bar.

I think you need a bar. I guess you have no fourth graders around to explain to you what I wrote.

It's like Dan Bongino said after the last election: Like a drunk or somebody that's addicted to drugs, we need to hit rock bottom first before many will seek help. We need the entire world to collapse around us.

It's a nothing burger, but there is a point, and that is the election was rigged; not in the way most people think, but by government (The FBI) suppressing information on social media which polls show if that didn't happen, Trump would have won the election. it's a clear violation of our 4th amendment rights by the government.
Hilarious fuckup

I forsee a one sentence ruling.

"The court finds that this is a batshit crazy case, and those that brought it should be slapped in the face with a sack of shit"
Don't get happy. This is the same court that has precedent to the four winds and has a Qanon conspirator wife.

What could be a bigger attack on democracy when the government us suppressing information from getting to the people that vote?
And all the 2A nutters desperate to defend the nation from tyranny?

kitten.jpg

This shit is way more fun than I thought it would be.

Watching the MAGA fools get their hopes only to be crushed for the 89th time, one would think it would get old, but it just does not.

DJT must have fucked your wife, or something to that personal level, I've never seen such psycho hate directed at someone that literally did nothing to personally change your life. What doesn't get old is watching you and others like you on this forum show your insanity day after day going after a man that's not even president anymore. A total bunch of whackos. :cuckoo: The man is so far under your skin, he ain't ever coming out. lol

His what?

Canadian doesn’t know what enemy of the state is

An "enemy of the state" is someone who tries to overthrow the democratically elected government of the nation. Donald Trump said that the Constitution should be ignored.

It's telling indeed that someone who wants to destroy the USA is followed by all of these people who LOVE Putin and Russia. Like you.

An "enemy of the state" is someone who tries to overthrow the democratically elected government of the nation. Donald Trump said that the Constitution should be ignored.

It's telling indeed that someone who wants to destroy the USA is followed by all of these people who LOVE Putin and Russia. Like you.
Canadian, xiden’s an enemy of my country

Sorry bout that,

1. Unless this injustice is corrected we as a Nation will fail, plain and simple.
2. It will crumble.
3. A lie shall not stand.
4. And what we are living is a lie.
5. Big boys who put on *BIG BOY* pants have to do the right thing and correct this bullshit.
6. If not,..then you know.
7. *We Fail*.
8. Sure its messy to bring all this out, sure I know, but it will be worth it in the end, America will be saved if the truth is allowed to come out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The lack of threat of restrictions.
It's amazing that you have absolutely no idea how investors react to possible restrictions.
You mean in March-May of 2020. When oil trading was halted because the price was in negative dollars? $1.47 in Texas in May 2020 btw. All Trumps' buddies were over producing trying to hurt US producers.......Then, they cut production to drive prices up. Who needs enemies when we have Trump-n-friends like that to fuck us over.

You mean in March-May of 2020. When oil trading was halted because the price was in negative dollars? $1.47 in Texas in May 2020 btw. All Trumps' buddies were over producing trying to hurt US producers.......Then, they cut production to drive prices up. Who needs enemies when we have Trump-n-friends like that to fuck us over.
I’m sure
You were crying when filling your tank cost almost nothing.

Forum List

Back