Study: COVID-19 Hospitalization Numbers Might Be Significantly Inflated

Thank you. It's an interesting look at the situation. If it's true that there are many patients there for other reasons that coincidentally have COVID it could affect the thoughts on transmission rates as well.

I'll be curious to see more information as it becomes available.
Unfortunately this type of information is not widely distributed because it deflates the narrative that vaccines, and only vaccines can get us thru the pandemic. How strange that a country like India, with less medical infrastructure, can some how manage to have 1/5 the infection rate, 1/6 the death rate, and a much faster recovery rate than the US.

Unfortunately this type of information is not widely distributed because it deflates the narrative that vaccines, and only vaccines can get us thru the pandemic. How strange that a country like India, with less medical infrastructure, can some how manage to have 1/5 the infection rate, 1/6 the death rate, and a much faster recovery rate than the US.
A lot more folks would be inclined to take it seriously if the OP had used a real source to start with.

A lot more folks would be inclined to take it seriously if the OP had used a real source to start with.
I haven’t been on this board for months, but I get the sense you are in the “if we all get vaccinated Covid will end“ camp. Is that accurate or over simplified relative to your position?

Forum List

Back