Vaccines Safer Than Infection

non compliant non paid off drs def say so, moron. i'll also go with the actual originator of the jabs word over your brainwashed leftist fucking skull full of mush's take. Are you so fucking stupid to not know that big pharma are evil and only care about money?

skVPOJ.gif

Just coincidence. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Actually a "cooking the books" of the numbers....very disingenuous reporting of the facts.

Highest population nations had fewer inoculations per capita but more Injections overall and highest excess deaths at the same time.

While lower population nations had fewer total inoculations but higher per capita inoculations and lower excess death rates.

That's the real story...

Also:
Where the supposed benefits of hydrochloriquine and invermectin have been widely touted and repeated by massive numbers of people....the side effects (including deaths) caused by taking these medications have been completely ignored.

And these medications have plenty of known side effects (including death) from complications associated with having Covid-19. Amazing how the antivaxxers are guilty of the same things they claim the government is guilty of.

Actually a "cooking the books" of the numbers....very disingenuous reporting of the facts.

Highest population nations had fewer inoculations per capita but more Injections overall and highest excess deaths at the same time.

While lower population nations had fewer total inoculations but higher per capita inoculations and lower excess death rates.

That's the real story...

Also:
Where the supposed benefits of hydrochloriquine and invermectin have been widely touted and repeated by massive numbers of people....the side effects (including deaths) caused by taking these medications have been completely ignored.

And these medications have plenty of known side effects (including death) from complications associated with having Covid-19. Amazing how the antivaxxers are guilty of the same things they claim the government is guilty of.

Massive white blood clots, as reported by morticians and embalmers world wide, and never encountered before the covid vaccine role outs. Many saying that from 20% to 50% of the cadavers have had them.

Again, coincidence?

You pharma marketing shills crack me up. Peddle on pharma boy.

Massive white blood clots, as reported by morticians and embalmers world wide, and never encountered before the covid vaccine role outs. Many saying that from 20% to 50% of the cadavers have had them.

Again, coincidence?

You pharma marketing shills crack me up. Peddle on pharma boy.
lol he said cooking the books- the gaslighting is real. cooking the books is what the cdc/wef/fauci/gates/big pharma did.

Detection of SARS-CoV-2 from Patient Fecal Samples by Whole Genome Sequencing

99 million people vx one person's experience.

Not anywhere near equivalent to the point of not being relevant.

Your health risks are yours to manage....forcing medical treatment or denying medical treatment is a human rights violation. Including using unverified claims as scare tactics and peer pressure to keep people from seeking treatment that is in their best interests.
Why do you care so much about other people getting the vaccines. You probably get paid for posting your crap.

Why do you care so much about other people getting the vaccines. You probably get paid for posting your crap.
Oh I wish I got paid!
If only.

You haven't been around long enough to know who I am. And if you had you would know that I'm A-Political first off.
Secondly,
that I'm always highly interested (even before the pandemic) in medical research. I have always found the subject fascinating.
Third,
That the volume of phoney research published is confusing for most people not accustomed to true science papers which are published. Then people want to pretend they know and who are not physicians are handing out advice that has disabled and killed many people. (Including family and friends of mine)
Fourth,
These stories of alternative medicines (invermectin or hydroxychloroquin) always tell the benefits and cost savings....what they do not tell are the side effects, toxicity, or abject failures resulting in death from these medications.
Fifth,
This paper from the research project proves beyond all doubt that "natural immunity " is not better, has hundreds of times more risks than that immunity derived by vaccines. And EVERY covid patient has a 25% chance of LONG term (lifetime) consequences from the disease.

People not familiar with research simply don't know the security and safety protocols that are extremely difficult to navigate involved with any study. Especially ones involving people. They believe some form of cover up is not only possible but plausible. The truth is There actually are literally thousands of whistle-blowers that are handsomely rewarded for finding fraud.

And Faucci flat out lied about the situation....every person familiar with medical research was extremely shocked when they heard what he said and continued saying. We ALL groaned. This caused so much distrust its insane. Where he lied to try to help...it was absolutely the wrong thing to do. If he had told the absolute truth....the boring truth that nobody except us geeks enjoys hearing you wouldn’t have your conspiracy theory nonsense to continue to spout.

Forum List

Back