Vaccines Safer Than Infection

Several weeks ago, Pfizer gobbled up Seattle Genetics SEAGEN for the unheard of price of $43 billion. Since Seagen only takes in $2billion a year, that is a steep valuation..

OK, so Pfizer and Bourla are flush with cash, but now they see that their scam has increased the turbo-cancers to such an extent, and since only the chuckle headed few will take their latest covid shots,, Pfizer needs something newer and cutting edge.

Seagen's cancer cure is cutting edge. They are an industry leader in antibody–drug conjugate (ADC) technology, who pioneered the science of harnessing antibodies designed to deliver cell-killing agents to cancer cells. Three of their four approved medicines are built on this technology. They also focus their research efforts on novel targeted small molecule therapies.

Now according to Bourla: – 33% of people WILL get turbo cancer in the future (of this he is certain)

– Entire families WILL be affected (again, he is certain)

– The new cancer treatments are like “missiles” that will target “most” turbo cancers

– Pfizer will produce them AT A SCALE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE

– By 2025 Pfizer will “have a global network” – “We have very quick way of completing clinical trials”

– Will be produced “AT SCALE”, “just like mRNA” Think about what Bourla is telegraphing with this information. Why would any company need to produce cancer treatments at a scale never before seen? Why would Pfizer, of all companies, be willing to bet tens of billions of dollars on turbo cancer ? Seagen | Pfizer

Pfizer Makes $43 Billion Bet That ‘Turbo Cancers’ Are Going To Explode Around The World

enough said...

1709155311629.png

its so safe excess deaths all over the world since the jab.

Which most people (in this country) aren't getting anymore.

I'm anecdotally seeing the cost of COVID reinfection. People in my workspace are getting sick every 6-9 months with random shit. It's a respiratory infection early in the year. Shitting their brains out and respiratory symptoms later in the year. COVID stays in the system and fucks up immunity.

I'm anecdotally seeing the cost of COVID reinfection. People in my workspace are getting sick every 6-9 months with random shit. It's a respiratory infection early in the year. Shitting their brains out and respiratory symptoms later in the year. COVID stays in the system and fucks up immunity.

Yes, because that new tech vaccine worked so damn well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🙂

You loons crack me up!

Yes, because that new tech vaccine worked so damn well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🙂

You loons crack me up!

Dipshit, maybe learn the differences between viruses. Coronavirus isn't the same as, say, measles. It evolves like the flu. The aim of the vaccine is to prevent serious disease and post-viral effects.

Large group study of known, respected, research scientists (unlike antivaxxer studies) shows that infections of covid are much much more damaging than either of the three vaccines.

Key quote:
“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.
How many Covid shots and boosters have you had? How many Covid infections?

no the jabs kill your immune system.

Dipshit, maybe learn the differences between viruses. Coronavirus isn't the same as, say, measles. It evolves like the flu. The aim of the vaccine is to prevent serious disease and post-viral effects.
You taking 50 jabs a year? For something barely dangerous and clots your blood with a type of blood clot never seen before the jab? Cool. I think I’ll let my capable immune system handle things.

You taking 50 jabs a year?

Maybe once a year.

For something barely dangerous and clots your blood with a type of blood clot never seen before the jab?

COVID is far more likely to cause a cardiovascular event than the vaccine.

Cool. I think I’ll let my capable immune system handle things.

That would be stupid, as COVID actually impairs your immune system. But you do you.

Maybe once a year.

COVID is far more likely to cause a cardiovascular event than the vaccine.

That would be stupid, as COVID actually impairs your immune system. But you do you.
lol, I’ve had Covid twice. Neatly little cold. In the past three years, other than covid, no colds, no flu, nada. While my jabbed friends have been sick from both.

Yes, I’ll do me. So why the hell are you here?

Not true....just propaganda and lies.

They do have a vax for HIV...it just is very short duration and is frought with dangers.

And mRNA vaccines have been in use regularly with cancer patients since 2010 for certain types of cancers.

It's amazing how the truth is limited and very finite but has nuances and conditions.....but the lies? The Sky is not even a limiting factor and lies always make great sound bytes or slogans.

Not true....just propaganda and lies.

They do have a vax for HIV...it just is very short duration and is frought with dangers.

And mRNA vaccines have been in use regularly with cancer patients since 2010 for certain types of cancers.

It's amazing how the truth is limited and very finite but has nuances and conditions.....but the lies? The Sky is not even a limiting factor and lies always make great sound bytes or slogans.

Tell it to the folks who died by taking something that was supposed to save their lives.

I wonder if they felt they were lied to?

Save Granny but kill the kids. Makes sense.

I trust the consensus of immunologists, epidemiologists, virologists, and public health experts over ideologues in a matter such as this.

The fact that even Trump finally admitted the vaccines are effective does not alter my conclusion.

Forum List

Back