Vaccines Safer Than Infection

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Large group study of known, respected, research scientists (unlike antivaxxer studies) shows that infections of covid are much much more damaging than either of the three vaccines.

Key quote:
“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.

Here is the important point: Rare cases of myocarditis—inflammation of the heart—were identified in the first, second and third doses of Pfizer-BioNTech’s and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines: The highest rate was seen after the second Moderna dose (6.1 times the expected rate of cases), according to the study published in the journal Vaccine.

You are safer to take the vax then face the disease unvaxxed.

Funding statement​

The GCoVS project is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totalling US$10,108,491 with 100 % per cent funded by CDC/HHS.

1708432712851.png

~S~

Large group study of known, respected, research scientists (unlike antivaxxer studies) shows that infections of covid are much much more damaging than either of the three vaccines.

Key quote:
“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.

An arm of the World Health Organization.

Sure. Sure.

All I know is: viruses are rampant right now and me, unvaxxed, have contracted zero of them. Not covid, not the stomach flu, not flu, strep or colds. Meanwhile, many people who took multiple vaccines and boosters have destroyed their immune systems and are getting one bug after another after another.

An arm of the World Health Organization.

Sure. Sure.

All I know is: viruses are rampant right now and me, unvaxxed, have contracted zero of them. Not covid, not the stomach flu, not flu, strep or colds. Meanwhile, many people who took multiple vaccines and boosters have destroyed their immune systems and are getting one bug after another after another.
99 million people vx one person's experience.

Not anywhere near equivalent to the point of not being relevant.

Your health risks are yours to manage....forcing medical treatment or denying medical treatment is a human rights violation. Including using unverified claims as scare tactics and peer pressure to keep people from seeking treatment that is in their best interests.

If so, no more than the Anti-Vaxer nuts. At least he is suggesting you find a competent doctor and have the discussion, rather than listen to miscellaneous nut balls on the internet.
He advises that if you are not young and healthy. He is one of the miscellaneous nut balls on the internet.

He advises that if you are not young and healthy. He is one of the miscellaneous nut balls on the internet.
You are correct, I am one of the miscellaneous nut balls on the internet. I believe my advice to the young and healthy to be correct, but I am not a medical professional. Don't go by what I say, seek help from a medical professional. Even then, you might need a second or third opinion.

Pfft.
Covid was a minor 24 hour head cold in my case.

I will still avoid the experiment.
That's called making my own health decisions based upon my own circumstances.
You feel you need the shot?
Then get it and save the sales pitch.
Seems like most are passing on the latest booster anyways since only 7% have got it.

Key quote:
If the vax doesn't prevent me from getting the virus or spreading it (which it does neither), then there's more risk in taking the vax.

Take your WHO agitprop and jam it.

If the vax doesn't prevent me from getting the virus or spreading it (which it does neither), then there's more risk in taking the vax.

Take your WHO agitprop and jam it.
The truth is the truth regardless of what you wish it to be.

99 million people investigated for adverse effects.

The results are published after being carefully reviewed.

Getting the virus has significantly higher risks than the vaccines. Over 600 times more risks. It's a numbers game....Natural immunity has significantly higher risks than vaccines.

You can gamble with your life all you wish. But it doesn't entitle you to gamble with others lives through fear or intimidation.

The truth is the truth regardless of what you wish it to be.

99 million people investigated for adverse effects.

The results are published after being carefully reviewed.

Getting the virus has significantly higher risks than the vaccines. Over 600 times more risks. It's a numbers game....Natural immunity has significantly higher risks than vaccines.

You can gamble with your life all you wish. But it doesn't entitle you to gamble with others lives through fear or intimidation.
The truth is that if the vax doesn't prevent me from getting the virus or spreading it (which it does neither), then I add another layer of risk by getting that gene altering, clot inducing, juice pumped into me.

A child of 7 can do that math.

Now buzz off.

Forum List

Back