Students walk out on Jerry Seinfeld at Duke graduation.

Not really. We knew precisely what days the cops when in and arrested the Hamas protestors. Some companies are embracing the protestors, not sure why you are calling it a blacklist.

Perhaps you should look up what libel is before using the term.
I already did. Much of it depends on how you present your list of names.

LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WERE ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES, SPRING 2024.

What's the libel?

Most won't report their arrests on their job apps and resumes, which is grounds for not hiring them and also for firing them if they're found out after being hired and failed to report it on their applications. This idiot you're talking to thinks it's 'Libel' because he's just a moron.

It would if not for that pesky free speech thingie in the 1st amendment. Talk is cheap, threatening talk is even cheaper. You've really got to have some action to go along with it to become a terrorist.
The 1st Amendment doesn't protect threats of violence, dumbass. That is a crime called TERRORIST THREATS, and is a FELONY.

You really should learn some facts before you make a fool of yourself again.

The 1st Amendment doesn't protect threats of violence, dumbass. That is a crime called TERRORIST THREATS, and is a FELONY.

You really should learn some facts before you make a fool of yourself again.
How do you know that they're not just hoping for heart attacks when chanting "Death to all Jews"? Because, like everyone else, they will all die eventually.

I don't support idiots. I also don't support black listing anyone for anything that they did, when they were young and stupid. Unless it involves actual violence, words will never hurt me.

Yes, I am on a sperm donor Iist.

I did not really sign up for the list as much as I did acquiesce to public demand.
Careful homes. I read recently that a crazy woman somewhere is suing her sperm donor for child support.
I'd hate to have that nerve in a tooth.

That's the title to the list of names you claim is libelous

Again???? In the public records at the police stations.
Why haven't you compiled them under your screaming title? You could be a leftest Rawley, if you weren't a tin man.

Students at Duke University walked out as Jerry Seinfeld gave a commencement speech.

He did not say a word about Israel, yet they all waked out anyway.

Why?

Cuz Jerry is a dirty Jew!!!

View attachment 946233

Yea, Newman hates him too.

Can anyone say antisemitism?

That is Duke University, home of the Clan.
Any reason for that?

Yada, yada, yada....that's freedom of speech for you.

1jwzcm.gif

Forum List

Back