Students walk out on Jerry Seinfeld at Duke graduation.

Not if the names were made public - like arrest records (not the Duke situation, but the Hamas protestors taking over campuses)
If the protester was arrested, then the record of that is available, although it's probably listed as a misdemeanor trespassing charge. But, you have to know the person's name to even get that far.

Group them together as a blacklist of Pro-Palestinian campus protestors, and there isn't a lawyer in the country that wouldn't jump on that easily winnable libel charge.

You know I'm right.

If the protester was arrested, then the record of that is available, although it's probably listed as a misdemeanor trespassing charge. But, you have to know the person's name to even get that far.

?? You get the names from the police records. You have the address of where the criminal trespass occurred
Group them together as a blacklist of Pro-Palestinian campus protestors, and there isn't a lawyer in the country that wouldn't jump on that easily winnable libel charge.

You know I'm right.
What's the libel? They were arrested, it's a public record.

?? You get the names from the police records. You have the address of where the criminal trespass occurred

What's the libel? They were arrested, it's a public record.
There are a hell of a lot of arrest records to sift through though. But, someone would have to do just that to compile the black list.

This is supposedly going to allow employers to see who to not hire. Make the list up Rawley, and you will find out "What's the libel?" I hope that your pockets are deep, because everyone on your list is going to sue you for libel.

Honestly I'm surprised he would go to a college campus at all for any reason. He has expressed disdain for young people's hatred of comedy and wokeness before.

I guess those kids have nothing in their life or goals if all they do is go to something just to walk out on it in the name of some of foreign nation they know nothing about.

These kids are all a victim of poor parenting where they grew up soft, and weak willed. And a victim of social media brainwashing. I don't like them but I also feel sorry for them.

As boring as commencement ceremonies are, any reason to walk out is a good reason

Honestly I'm surprised he would go to a college campus at all for any reason. He has expressed disdain for young people's hatred of comedy and wokeness before.

I guess those kids have nothing in their life or goals if all they do is go to something just to walk out on it in the name of some of foreign nation they know nothing about.

These kids are all a victim of poor parenting where they grew up soft, and weak willed. And a victim of social media brainwashing. I don't like them but I also feel sorry for them.
and evil liberal teachings

There are a hell of a lot of arrest records to sift through though. But, someone would have to do just that to compile the black list.

Not really. We knew precisely what days the cops when in and arrested the Hamas protestors. Some companies are embracing the protestors, not sure why you are calling it a blacklist.
This is supposedly going to allow employers to see who to not hire. Make the list up Rawley, and you will find out "What's the libel?" I hope that your pockets are deep, because everyone on your list is going to sue you for libel.
Perhaps you should look up what libel is before using the term.

Not meaningless whatsoever.

The terrorist watch list is not limited to those who can be proven to be members of organized terror groups.

There are countless lone wolves on that list.
I'm pretty sure that you and I are both on a list somewhere. But you're talking about government lists.
Any private list maker that mentions my name will be sued for libel.

Not when they are threatening Jewish students. That makes them terrorists.
It would if not for that pesky free speech thingie in the 1st amendment. Talk is cheap, threatening talk is even cheaper. You've really got to have some action to go along with it to become a terrorist.

Forum List

Back