"Strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years"

The Lefties will believe this shit. Living in their ivory towers and gated communities, yeah I guess life is good for them. They don't care about the price of gas or bread or rent. Their kids go to private schools or they hire private tutors, so they don't care about school closings either. It's so nice to be a rich democrat.

I wonder what the 'one analyst' would say if someone asked him why Biden's approval numbers are tanking.

That's what Joe Biden posted on Twitter. I shit you not.

"One analyst" described it as such, Joe Biden tweeted it on Twitter, so it must be true, right? :laughing0301:

President Biden
https://twitter.com/POTUS
@POTUS

United States government official
We’re ending 2021 with what one analyst described as the strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years. Let’s keep the progress going.

3:58 PM · Dec 29, 2021·The White House

I do believe that this unknown analyst was paid a large sum of money to actually
say something that stupid to offset his destruction of any reputation he may have had.

"One analyst" described it as such, Joe Biden tweeted it on Twitter, so it must be true, right? :laughing0301:

President Biden
@POTUS

We’re ending 2021 with what one analyst described as the strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years. Let’s keep the progress going.

Maybe I didn't see it...Did he thank Trump for that?

A lot of good numbers, especially considering all the distortions. If/when we see inflation looking like it's peaking and stabilizing, we could be in great shape. The markets would love that, particularly the NASDAQ.

Not even the best minds in the industry know what's coming.

Anyone who thinks they can see the future is a fool engaging in ignorant noise, just to hear themselves talk.

Meanwhile the poor and middle income earners are having a tougher time making ends meet....

THAT is the indicator for the upcoming elections....Good job!

Do you have someone double check your golf score card? Because you’re horrible at math. Making more and then spending twice what you gained on basic necessities isn’t doing well. It’s losing ground.

I am not spending twice what we gained on basic necessities. Not sure where you live, but prices sure have not doubled here.

The only thing that has come close would be gasoline, but I am not driving about 15,000 miles less a year than I was at the start of 2020 so I am still spending far less on gas.

Sorry, but no matter how much your life sucks and how badly you are doing, things are great in the golfing household.

I am not spending twice what we gained on basic necessities. Not sure where you live, but prices sure have not doubled here.

The only thing that has come close would be gasoline, but I am not driving about 15,000 miles less a year than I was at the start of 2020 so I am still spending far less on gas.

Sorry, but no matter how much your life sucks and how badly you are doing, things are great in the golfing household.
Congratulations Gator… Finally, a Leftist that doesn’t lead a miserable life.

Congratulations Gator… Finally, a Leftist that doesn’t lead a miserable life.

The guy named BrokeLoser who hates where he lives is talking about other people leading a miserable life.

Fuck dude, can you explain to the board what it is like to go through life devoid of any sense of irony?

Was it Joe, or was it that inflation climbed to around 7% last year?

If inflation had grown at 2.1% and joe gave a 5.9% increase, hell yeah, thank you, Joe.

Clearly it was sarcasm to thank Joe, just seemed appropriate since everything is his fault in the minds of most on here.

I did not even know I was getting it till I got my deposit email this morning, it was a nice little surprise.

Last edited:
It was better than what we have now. That's all that matters.
It was better 3 years into Trump's presidency before covid decimated our economy. It is better now than it was at this same point in Trump's presidency. And the economy is still improving, so it could turn out even better than what Trump took nearly 3 years to accomplish.

President Biden
@POTUS

One analyst? Who?

Climate change, economic and racial inequality, free shit, tax the rich, and "Republicans are de debbil."

Those are my predictions for the next 100 years for the future of Democrats.
John Boehner praised Harry Reid after his death. The battle is far from over and winning it is not guaranteed. Reid made scum look good.

I do believe that this unknown analyst was paid a large sum of money to actually
say something that stupid to offset his destruction of any reputation he may have had.
I don't believe this guy exists. Figment of Joe's puny mind.

Forum List

Back