How many of you don't think this Biden's "surge to the border" has nothing to do with this:

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACTS again... Biden said:
Biden:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The foreign-born or immigrant population (legal and illegal) hit new record highs in March 2024 of 51.6 million and 15.6 percent of the total U.S. population. Since March 2022 the foreign-born population has increased 5.1 million, the largest two-year increase in American history. The foreign-born population has never grown this much this fast.
Although many think of immigrants only as workers, less than half of those who arrived since 2022 are employed.
  • Since President Biden took office in January 2021 the foreign-born population has increased by 6.6 million in just 39 months.
  • Many observers think of immigrants solely as workers, but only 46 percent of the foreign-born who arrived in 2022 or later were employed in the first part of 2024 — similar to the share of new arrivals employed during previous economic expansions.
And these people are using...
The U.S. sees $150.7 billion yearly cost from illegal immigration, with policy shifts increasing taxpayer burden.

OH... one more thing... anyone who makes a comment WITHOUT links, or substantiation...are making personal, subjective OPINIONs!
NO basis of FACT! Come be a little more intelligent!

So again for all of you that don't believe this is a problem...What do you prove that this statement had no affect on illegal immigration?
Biden:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

He kept his campaign promise. 81 Million+ voted for that campaign promise.

Accept it, even if you don't like it.

He kept his campaign promise. 81 Million+ voted for that campaign promise.

Accept it, even if you don't like it.
Hey... I accepted it would influence illegals the first time I heard it in 2019!
All the words Biden said were ignored by illegals and the only words they heard was "surge to the border"!
Thankfully I'm 81 years old and won't see the total mess that this movie has predicted!

Isn’t it wonderful that X and TikTok are there to provide you with all of the Chinese, Russian, and Irainian propaganda that you could ever want to watch!!

I remember when Nikita Khrushchev told Americans that one day, Russia would conquer the United States of America, and they wouldn’t have to fire a single shot to do it. But I certainly never thought it would be the Republican party that would be complicit with the Russians.

Isn’t it wonderful that X and TikTok are there to provide you with all of the Chinese, Russian, and Irainian propaganda that you could ever want to watch!!

I remember when Nikita Khrushchev told Americans that one day, Russia would conquer the United States of America, and they wouldn’t have to fire a single shot to do it. But I certainly never thought it would be the Republican party that would be complicit with the Russians.
You forgot our own CIA's propaganda....
Legalized under Obama. The CIA is now allowed to operate inside our borders despite the LONG moratorium.

Forum List

Back