"Strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
That's what Joe Biden posted on Twitter. I shit you not.

"One analyst" described it as such, Joe Biden tweeted it on Twitter, so it must be true, right? :laughing0301:

President Biden
https://twitter.com/POTUS
@POTUS

United States government official
We’re ending 2021 with what one analyst described as the strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years. Let’s keep the progress going.

3:58 PM · Dec 29, 2021·The White House

My God!

Best way for a libturd to tackle and solve problems is to say and act like they never existed at all

It is an easy way to solve things

How could people leading us have been that damned dumb over all these yrs

"One analyst" described it as such, Joe Biden tweeted it on Twitter, so it must be true, right? :laughing0301:

President Biden
@POTUS

We’re ending 2021 with what one analyst described as the strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years. Let’s keep the progress going.

Then the DNC needs to run on how well the economy is doing in 2022.

Good luck.

da gub'mit's role in our economy is, of course, a debate in of itself.....

yet their mismanaged national emergency has had some serious bad results

millions of sm biz's went under

you don't lock down biz, pay folks to stay home, and pat yourself on the back for it

~S~

A lot of good numbers, especially considering all the distortions. If/when we see inflation looking like it's peaking and stabilizing, we could be in great shape. The markets would love that, particularly the NASDAQ.

Not even the best minds in the industry know what's coming.

Anyone who thinks they can see the future is a fool engaging in ignorant noise, just to hear themselves talk.

A lot of good numbers, especially considering all the distortions. If/when we see inflation looking like it's peaking and stabilizing, we could be in great shape. The markets would love that, particularly the NASDAQ.

Not even the best minds in the industry know what's coming.

Anyone who thinks they can see the future is a fool engaging in ignorant noise, just to hear themselves talk.

You have to love the Investor Class... They have no idea what they are doing, and we give them the keys to the economy.

Makes me even gladder that I'm old and cynical and on a rocket sled toward my demise so that I no longer have to be too concerned about being around to see how much worse these subhumans can fuck up my country.
LOL....It's very liberating isn't it? I mean we have that sweet SS check coming in every month added to a retirement we properly planned for over our working life......Reminds me of Goodfellas. ;)

So your schools are masked-up or shut down again?....Fuck you, pay me.

So you are paying more for everything?....Fuck you, pay me.

Getting over-run by illegals are you?.....Fuck you, pay me.

Skeered to walk the streets after dark?.....Fuck you, pay me.

President Biden
@POTUS

Only goes to prove Biden is fucking nuts....

A good fish could have been president this year and we would have seen a big up turn because 2020 was the start of covid with unemployment, travel bans, company closures, lockdowns, etc.

Of course 2021 was going to be a huge up turn just because we started to open back up fully. It had nothing to do with Biden and his administration.

He just happened to be standing there is all it is.

Forum List

Back