CDC Director: Covid Response Is All About Politics

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oops. Her mouth let slip what her mind was saying.

“It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate,” CDC Director Walensky says on why the CDC shortened the isolation period from 10 days to 5 days if you’re asymptomatic.

Cuz science!

And BTW - the CDC’s testing method has been flawed for two years, so we are letting you know.

Since the CDC is a political agency, I would be very surprised if their responses weren't political.

The global reaction to COVID has been the world's largest field trial on just how much people are willing to take and how willing they are to be controlled.

I'm sure very many people were surprised on just how much that was.

At least this is more toward accepted science. The real scarry part is that they still haven't advocated any preventative or early treatments...except cloth masks and the experimental vaccinations. In countries using preventative and early techniques, death rates seem to be way down (look at India and Japan). And I'm not talking about high tech stuff, I'm just talking about simple over the counter/cheap things like zinc supplements, melatonin, ivermectin, and light to moderate exercise (which is free, last time I checked). If I were them, I'd be reaching out to my counterparts in those countries that have such low mortality rates and ask for some pointers on what works. AFAIK, almost two years into it and they still haven't updated their treatment guidelines. Sad.

At least this is more toward accepted science. The real scarry part is that they still haven't advocated any preventative or early treatments...except cloth masks and the experimental vaccinations. In countries using preventative and early techniques, death rates seem to be way down (look at India and Japan). And I'm not talking about high tech stuff, I'm just talking about simple over the counter/cheap things like zinc supplements, melatonin, ivermectin, and light to moderate exercise (which is free, last time I checked). If I were them, I'd be reaching out to my counterparts in those countries that have such low mortality rates and ask for some pointers on what works. AFAIK, almost two years into it and they still haven't updated their treatment guidelines. Sad.
Lesson: Don't elect Biden and the Progressive Fascists. Stolen elections have consequences

The global reaction to COVID has been the world's largest field trial on just how much people are willing to take and how willing they are to be controlled.

What oils those gears are results & resolve fncceo

~S~

Since the CDC is a political agency, I would be very surprised if their responses weren't political.

I'm sure very many people were surprised on just how much that was.
If nothing else, all agencies within government have revealed themselves to, not only be political, but all 100% for the DNC.

And it makes sense considering the DNC spouts support for exponentially increasing the size and scope of government.

It's just job security is all.

Oops. Her mouth let slip what her mind was saying.

“It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate,” CDC Director Walensky says on why the CDC shortened the isolation period from 10 days to 5 days if you’re asymptomatic.

Cuz science!

And BTW - the CDC’s testing method has been flawed for two years, so we are letting you know.

Guess they aren't following the science.

Forum List

Back