"Strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years"

LOL....It's very liberating isn't it? I mean we have that sweet SS check coming in every month added to a retirement we properly planned for over our working life......Reminds me of Goodfellas. ;)

So your schools are masked-up or shut down again?....Fuck you, pay me.

So you are paying more for everything?....Fuck you, pay me.

Getting over-run by illegals are you?.....Fuck you, pay me.

Skeered to walk the streets after dark?.....Fuck you, pay me.
It's not that I'm not concerned about it. I'm glad I don't have kids or grandkids who will continue to suffer after I am gone. I'm just glad I don't have to see any more of it because it's going to get worse.

When the media lies like this, who do they think they are fooling?

Do these manipulators think people cannot see their own bills and everything costing so much more?

If your grocery bill is twice as high as it was a year ago, is a CHART in an article going to convince you that you are wrong?

It's not that I'm not concerned about it. I'm glad I don't have kids or grandkids who will continue to suffer after I am gone. I'm just glad I don't have to see any more of it because it's going to get worse.
Sure, anyone in their right mind would be concerned and work, even in our twilight years, to deny our enemies control of our remaining lives.

But there are some things now I just don't care personally about unless it can be used to beat the dems about the head and shoulders with. ;)

Hey, Joe is not all bad, he gave me a 5.9% raise to my retirement check!

What a guy! :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's what Joe Biden posted on Twitter. I shit you not.

"One analyst" described it as such, Joe Biden tweeted it on Twitter, so it must be true, right? :laughing0301:

President Biden
https://twitter.com/POTUS
@POTUS

United States government official

We’re ending 2021 with what one analyst described as the strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years. Let’s keep the progress going.

3:58 PM · Dec 29, 2021·The White House

And that's different than Trump, with 2.5% pre-covid GDP growth and 3.5% unemployment, calling that the greatest economy ever, how?

Last edited:
And that's different than Trump, with 2.5% pre-covid GDP growth and 3.5% unemployment, calling that the greatest economy ever, how?

Over Trump's first three years in office before COVID hit, the unemployment rate fell below 4%, which was near the lowest in half a century. In spite of all the economic stimulus Stupid Joe has thrown to the poor, the unemployment rate is still 4.2%. The inflation rate fell to 1% under Trump, which was even below the target level set from the Federal Reserve. This kept the interest rates on mortgages and many other loans down to the lowest level in modern times. The current inflation rate under Mr. Potatohead is 6.81%

Poverty rates fell to their lowest levels ever recorded while Trump was President. This was true for women, children, Blacks, whites, Hispanics and Asians. Median household income rose to nearly $68,000, and the $5,000 gain in three years was more than over the second term of George W. Bush and the eight years of Barack Obama.

Here was another remarkable feat: Under Trump, the United States became energy-independent. The month that Trump left office, one year ago, America was importing zero oil from Saudi Arabia, largely because U.S. oil and gas production had surged. Now we have a president who has to beg the Saudis and Iranians to produce more oil.

And here it is one year after he was elected, and more people have died from Coronavirus than those under Trump. You really don't have much to write home about, do you? Let's face it, your "president" is a fucking failure.

Over Trump's first three years in office before COVID hit, the unemployment rate fell below 4%, which was near the lowest in half a century. In spite of all the economic stimulus Stupid Joe has thrown to the poor, the unemployment rate is still 4.2%. The inflation rate fell to 1% under Trump, which was even below the target level set from the Federal Reserve. This kept the interest rates on mortgages and many other loans down to the lowest level in modern times. The current inflation rate under Mr. Potatohead is 6.81%

Poverty rates fell to their lowest levels ever recorded while Trump was President. This was true for women, children, Blacks, whites, Hispanics and Asians. Median household income rose to nearly $68,000, and the $5,000 gain in three years was more than over the second term of George W. Bush and the eight years of Barack Obama.

Here was another remarkable feat: Under Trump, the United States became energy-independent. The month that Trump left office, one year ago, America was importing zero oil from Saudi Arabia, largely because U.S. oil and gas production had surged. Now we have a president who has to beg the Saudis and Iranians to produce more oil.

And here it is one year after he was elected, and more people have died from Coronavirus than those under Trump. You really don't have much to write home about, do you? Let's face it, your "president" is a fucking failure.
It still wasn't the lowest unemployment rate in our history. His GDP growth was not the best in our history.

Yet he still claimed he gave us the best economy in our history. I'm just pointing out the rights' hypocrisy for calling out Biden for lying about the economy while accepting Trump's lies as gospel.

It still wasn't the lowest unemployment rate in our history. His GDP growth was not the best in our history.

Yet he still claimed he gave us the best economy in our history. I'm just pointing out the rights' hypocrisy for calling out Biden for lying about the economy while accepting Trump's lies as gospel.

Anyone who can't see that Trump's pre-pandemic overall economy was far better than this moron's, is also a moron.

Anyone who can't see that Trump's pre-pandemic overall economy was far better than this moron's, is also a moron.
I take it you trying to change what I said is evidence you know I'm right. I didn't deny Trump's pre-covid economy is better than what we currently have. I pointed out Biden is doing the same thing Trump did -- boasting his economy is better than what it really is.

I'm capable of saying Biden is lying. I've yet to ever see anyone on the right claim Trump was lying when he falsely claimed he gave us the best economy in our history.

Anyone who thinks they can see the future is a fool engaging in ignorant noise, just to hear themselves talk.
Anyone who thinks the government can keep all the balloons in the air by printing money is the bigger fool

I concede that the dire predictions of economic doom caused by deficit spending have not come true

But someday it will happen and I cant wait to hear what the usual know-it-alls will have to say about it

Last edited:
I take it you trying to change what I said is evidence you know I'm right. I didn't deny Trump's pre-covid economy is better than what we currently have. I pointed out Biden is doing the same thing Trump did -- boasting his economy is better than what it really is.

I'm capable of saying Biden is lying. I've yet to ever see anyone on the right claim Trump was lying when he falsely claimed he gave us the best economy in our history.

It was better than what we have now. That's all that matters.

Shit like this is why Biden's approval rating is now lower than Harris', and hers is the lowest of any VP in history.
Leftists are dreaming a Harris turd is an improvement on their current turd. Who knew PROGS didn't like the beds they sleep in?

Forum List

Back