"Mother Issues" [Barack Obama] by Your World

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"Mother Issues" [Barack Obama] by Your World

Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL, Factual and Respectful.

After being emotionally neglected and abandoned by his SELFISH, immature, apathetic, apparent emotionally troubled mother whose birth name was Stanley, one might think Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Barack Obama would be able to empathize with many of the recording artists he and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama wife invited to their Nation's home.

Unfortunately, it appears President Obama chose to support, and continues to support the NO SNITCHING rule or Community Code of Silence policy embraced by his wife and America's large, divisive, female dominated, Intra Racial Discrimination and Hate practicing ProBlack community.

A community harming NO SNITCHING rule declaring, "You don't talk about my poor behavior, and I won't talk about your poor behavior."

Sadly, America's ProBlack community NO SNITCHING rule includes willfully ignoring dysfunctional maternal behaviors responsible for Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Kendrick Lamar, Nasir Jones, Shawn Carter, as well as several other Obama White House guests, composing popular music informing our ENTIRE WORLD that American girls and women of African descent should be viewed as inhuman creatures and hoes or thots unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

Back in the day Mr. Stevie Wonder, as well as virtually all his musically gifted peers were making music adoring, adulating, praising, honoring, wooing, loving and respecting women. I'm talking about original, classic, family friendly American music art that in my opinion all Americans can and should be proud of.

Yet, in less than one generation all that love evaporated, apparently turning into hate and disdain for women. Why?

What really irks me, instead of choosing to promote a *POSITIVE HEALTHY IMAGE* for American citizens of African descent, President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama decided to promote family, people and Community harming anti-social behaviors vividly described in the popular music composed by emotionally troubled citizens who *THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN,* were deprived of enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing that MEDICAL SCIENCE declares all children have an *ABSOLUTE NEED* to experience during a critical period of childhood development.

Back in the day, Tupac shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE of all ages and backgrounds >>>

*"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

*According to Medical Science, seems Tupac was 100% correct!*

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey about how Childhood Trauma affects *ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:*

Cali Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment and *ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:*

Dr. Harris offers 'SOULutions' for ending HATE & Violence:

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies, as well as solutions for *PREVENTING* perfectly healthy newborns, from maturing into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens largely lacking respect for women, as well as empathy and compassion for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

EMRPRiTW4AAFdYB.jpg

Peace ♥️

Forum List

Back