Black Children Lives Matter

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
EMCy9s9WwAAqu5s.jpeg

Greetings. DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE? >>>

If the female dominated, emotionally troubled Black Lives Matter community made it a PRIORITY to raise, nurture and socialize fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably well adjusted teen and adult citizens demonstrating empathy and respect for their peaceful neighbors, there would be no need for a Black Lives Matter movement.

EMCy9s0XsAAT3qe.jpeg

Are you familiar with author, violence researcher & child abuse victim survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's March 10, 2017 NY Times article titled, "Stop Beating Black Children"?

Are you aware children of African descent suffer our Nation's highest rates of *Reported* Child Neglect & Abuse & Maltreatment.

In March of 2018 did you watch Childhood Trauma (Aces) survivor Oprah Winfrey's 60 Minutes segment titled "Treating Trauma?"

Child brain development scientist, Doctor Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD educates Oprah:

After learning how Childhood Trauma aka Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) affects a child's brain development, Oprah viewed the medical info as a "game changer.

In fact Oprah exuberantly declared she wanted to dance on tabletops if that would help get the information out to the public.

Unfortunately, outside of the 60 Minutes interview with Dr. Perry, I cannot find any evidence that Oprah followed up on her promise.

However, a genuinely concerned citizen and pediatrician, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, California's very first Surgeon General fulfilled her promise to bring AWARENESS to this potential life scarring medical disease by founding the 'Center for Youth Wellness' and traveling around the world helping to educate other health professional.

Cali Surgeon General Dr. Harris explains the effects of Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect & Maltreatment:

Dr. Harris offers a REAL solution for PREVENTING Hate & Violence:

I'm guessing you have not witnessed Dr. Robert K. Ross, CEO for the California Endowment address ADULT inmates at the Ironwood State Prison, speaking passionately about a potential life scarring EPIDEMIC of Childhood Trauma:

When typing the words Childhood Trauma into any major search engine I discovered there are many medical health professional and Child Development Researchers & Scientists discussing this child health care and social issue. Yet for some reason the American public does not seem impressed.

Seems in the #MeToo era large numbers of Americans are focused on debatable science about climate change, while ignoring scientific medical evidence that our nation and planet is experiencing a Child Care Public Health Crisis primarily driven by planet Earth's population of maternal child caregivers.

I'm referring to a growing population single mothers believing they alone are capable of raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into reasonably happy, well adjusted teen and adult citizens embracing empathy, compassion and respect for their neighbors.

I am guessing if that were the case, society would NOT be witnessing large numbers of apparent emotionally troubled citizen in their teens through 50s rioting, looting, burning and destroying entire towns & cities.

I'm guessing if children were being raised in a responsible manner we would NOT be witnessing the nastiness, crudeness and hate being spewed at each other over the internet every hour of the day.

Hate and anger so pervasive that even in popular music women are called inhuman b!t©hes and hoes unworthy of being respected.

Growing up in the 60s and 70s I cannot recall many musicians making music denigrating women.

Yet for some reason, during the 1980s, approximately one generation after second wave feminism began in the 1960s, large numbers of popular music recording artists were no longer loving and respecting women.

Does this apparent hurting, emotionally troubled, FATHERLESS ten year old child offer a clue explaining a lack of love toward women?

"Fatherless Boy Shares Tears And Pain"

The solution seems obvious, men need to build families with women willing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, including a career, the emotional well-being of the children they give the gift of life.

☮♥

Last edited:
I do not fully agree with all the theories but I do appreciate you taking the time to put such a great effort into looking for solutions.

I do not fully agree with all the theories but I do appreciate you taking the time to put such a great effort into looking for solutions.
Hello, RodISHI. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I'd greatly appreciate reading a brief explanation about the theories you do not fully agree with.

Peace ☮️

I'd greatly appreciate reading a brief explanation about the theories you do not fully agree with.

Peace ☮
Hi Avery, I apologize for being short on my response last night but I was very tired and needed to rest a bit. I did not want to lose your OP amongst all the others posted here so a quick reply was the easiest way to mark it.

IMO, many people miss the spiritual aspect when humans are in lack or in need. The world is not a perfect place and enemies of the living soul are throughout this world. Once given over to a path of error, troubles, trials, tribulations, etc. as humans we can either choose to go down those paths of error or we can look up to God (speaking metaphorically as it is within) for help.

Abuse is not always the precursor to troubled humans. One can grow up being abused but one can also overcome that if God is with them. Meaning if God is where they keep their trust and the Holy Spirit is present in their lives the evils of world and those who have a spirit of the world cannot overcome them.

In any home where both parents are not actively working towards a child's proper upbringing problems can ensue but even households with both parents can raise children who are lacking.

I do not think beating a child is necessary but I do think children all need to have some sort of reward for the deed whatever it may be (good or bad). They are certain times a spanking is warranted to but I'd say that would be a very rare occasion. A long sit in a chair if the child isn't so wrapped up in rebelling gives them some time to reflect. Spoiling a child by giving the child its way after bad behavior won't work either because that can bring forth a mindset of entitlement of things that they are not entitled to.

Teaching a child good manners is also imperative to their well being when they become adults. Good manners as I am sure you are aware will open doors of opportunity where they may not have existed without them. (It does not matter what one's skin tomes is either. Good mannerism is universally accepted as bad ones are not).

The biggest thing I think all are missing is in the beginning of this response. Time to reflect on our own makeup of the Spirit within us is needed for all of us whether it happens for us as children or as adults. Life is a lot less complicated if we can find some of that peace God provides us as a child. If we have that we can weather a lot of storms in this world and those without it are lacking severely and they suffer for that lack.

May you be blessed abundantly with the all that is needed in your quest to bring forth peace,

RS

Peace ☮
Hi Avery, I apologize for being short on my response last night but I was very tired and needed to rest a bit. I did not want to lose your OP amongst all the others posted here so a quick reply was the easiest way to mark it.

IMO, many people miss the spiritual aspect when humans are in lack or in need. The world is not a perfect place and enemies of the living soul are throughout this world. Once given over to a path of error, troubles, trials, tribulations, etc. as humans we can either choose to go down those paths of error or we can look up to God (speaking metaphorically as it is within) for help.

Abuse is not always the precursor to troubled humans. One can grow up being abused but one can also overcome that if God is with them. Meaning if God is where they keep their trust and the Holy Spirit is present in their lives the evils of world and those who have a spirit of the world cannot overcome them.

In any home where both parents are not actively working towards a child's proper upbringing problems can ensue but even households with both parents can raise children who are lacking.

I do not think beating a child is necessary but I do think children all need to have some sort of reward for the deed whatever it may be (good or bad). They are certain times a spanking is warranted to but I'd say that would be a very rare occasion. A long sit in a chair if the child isn't so wrapped up in rebelling gives them some time to reflect. Spoiling a child by giving the child its way after bad behavior won't work either because that can bring forth a mindset of entitlement of things that they are not entitled to.

Teaching a child good manners is also imperative to their well being when they become adults. Good manners as I am sure you are aware will open doors of opportunity where they may not have existed without them. (It does not matter what one's skin tomes is either. Good mannerism is universally accepted as bad ones are not).

The biggest thing I think all are missing is in the beginning of this response. Time to reflect on our own makeup of the Spirit within us is needed for all of us whether it happens for us as children or as adults. Life is a lot less complicated if we can find some of that peace God provides us as a child. If we have that we can weather a lot of storms in this world and those without it are lacking severely and they suffer for that lack.

May you be blessed abundantly with the all that is needed in your quest to bring forth peace,

RS

Peace ☮

RS

Peace ☮

RS

For the most part, children raised to display good manners, embrace empathy, compassion >>> and to treat others the same way they wish to be treated, will likely mature into reasonably well adjusted, responsible teens and adults.

Parents or child caregivers using corporal punishment to instill these values, hypocritically undermine these teachings.

Peace.

View attachment 385783
Greetings. DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE? >>>

If the female dominated, emotionally troubled Black Lives Matter community made it a PRIORITY to raise, nurture and socialize fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably well adjusted teen and adult citizens demonstrating empathy and respect for their peaceful neighbors, there would be no need for a Black Lives Matter movement.

View attachment 385786

Are you familiar with author, violence researcher & child abuse victim survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's March 10, 2017 NY Times article titled, "Stop Beating Black Children"?

Are you aware children of African descent suffer our Nation's highest rates of *Reported* Child Neglect & Abuse & Maltreatment.

In March of 2018 did you watch Childhood Trauma (Aces) survivor Oprah Winfrey's 60 Minutes segment titled "Treating Trauma?"

Child brain development scientist, Doctor Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD educates Oprah:

After learning how Childhood Trauma aka Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) affects a child's brain development, Oprah viewed the medical info as a "game changer.

In fact Oprah exuberantly declared she wanted to dance on tabletops if that would help get the information out to the public.

Unfortunately, outside of the 60 Minutes interview with Dr. Perry, I cannot find any evidence that Oprah followed up on her promise.

However, a genuinely concerned citizen and pediatrician, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, California's very first Surgeon General fulfilled her promise to bring AWARENESS to this potential life scarring medical disease by founding the 'Center for Youth Wellness' and traveling around the world helping to educate other health professional.

Cali Surgeon General Dr. Harris explains the effects of Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect & Maltreatment:

Dr. Harris offers a REAL solution for PREVENTING Hate & Violence:

I'm guessing you have not witnessed Dr. Robert K. Ross, CEO for the California Endowment address ADULT inmates at the Ironwood State Prison, speaking passionately about a potential life scarring EPIDEMIC of Childhood Trauma:

When typing the words Childhood Trauma into any major search engine I discovered there are many medical health professional and Child Development Researchers & Scientists discussing this child health care and social issue. Yet for some reason the American public does not seem impressed.

Seems in the #MeToo era large numbers of Americans are focused on debatable science about climate change, while ignoring scientific medical evidence that our nation and planet is experiencing a Child Care Public Health Crisis primarily driven by planet Earth's population of maternal child caregivers.

I'm referring to a growing population single mothers believing they alone are capable of raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into reasonably happy, well adjusted teen and adult citizens embracing empathy, compassion and respect for their neighbors.

I am guessing if that were the case, society would NOT be witnessing large numbers of apparent emotionally troubled citizen in their teens through 50s rioting, looting, burning and destroying entire towns & cities.

I'm guessing if children were being raised in a responsible manner we would NOT be witnessing the nastiness, crudeness and hate being spewed at each other over the internet every hour of the day.

Hate and anger so pervasive that even in popular music women are called inhuman b!t©hes and hoes unworthy of being respected.

Growing up in the 60s and 70s I cannot recall many musicians making music denigrating women.

Yet for some reason, during the 1980s, approximately one generation after second wave feminism began in the 1960s, large numbers of popular music recording artists were no longer loving and respecting women.

Does this apparent hurting, emotionally troubled, FATHERLESS ten year old child offer a clue explaining a lack of love toward women?

"Fatherless Boy Shares Tears And Pain"

The solution seems obvious, men need to build families with women willing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, including a career, the emotional well-being of the children they give the gift of life.

☮♥

Maybe if y'all just quit shooting yourselves, pulled your pants up and complied with lawful police orders, and stopped having countless baby mommas?

AveryJarhman we survive or should and press on. Everyone is an individual and there can be a lot of factors that determine their outcome, attitudes, etc. I didn't use corporal punishment but my parents did and one of my children did extremely so with at least one of her children that I know of. That grandchild turned out okay by the grace of God and is now married with his own. As I explained in another thread people open up spiritual doors and truth is once open they are subjected if they hold onto those things like hate, resentment, jealousy and lies. The flesh suffers the consequences of actions which have degrading spirits and without help from the Holy Spirit it is very hard for people to overcome these things.

Forum List

Back