Stormy Daniels denies denying the Trump affair

Daniel is trying to promote her "Make America Horny Again" tour. She made a clear statement that she didn't have sexual relations with Trump and is now playing coy to keep interest and sensationalize her tour:

"In that statement, Daniels wrote, “I am not denying the affair because I was paid ‘hush money’ as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened.”"
"Kimmel cast doubt on the statement that Daniels released earlier in the day, noting that the signature on it does not appear to match previous versions of her autograph. Asked if she signed the letter herself, Daniels shrugged, saying, “I don’t know, did I? That does not look like my signature, does it?”"

"At first, Daniels said she “did not know” where the statement came from, but then threw doubt on that assertion by adding,I also work for the FBI and I’m a man, according to the internet today.”"

Jimmy Kimmel Grills Stormy Daniels: How Big Is Trump’s ‘Junk’?

Daniel is trying to promote her "Make America Horny Again" tour. She made a clear statement that she didn't have sexual relations with Trump and is now playing coy to keep interest and sensationalize her tour:

"In that statement, Daniels wrote, “I am not denying the affair because I was paid ‘hush money’ as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened.”"
"Kimmel cast doubt on the statement that Daniels released earlier in the day, noting that the signature on it does not appear to match previous versions of her autograph. Asked if she signed the letter herself, Daniels shrugged, saying, “I don’t know, did I? That does not look like my signature, does it?”"

"At first, Daniels said she “did not know” where the statement came from, but then threw doubt on that assertion by adding, “I also work for the FBI and I’m a man, according to the internet today.”"

This is going to be the Obama birth certificate all over again isn't it?

I take it you didn't actually watch the show.

I wish someone would just pay whatever penalty is in the NDA so Daniels could just speak freely. You'd think the people that voted for Trump because he promised to drain the swamp would be against actions like NDAs, because the allow the rich to get away with shit normal people can't.

Of course I haven't exactly found a whole lot of Trump supporters with great ethics and morals themselves.

"At first, Daniels said she “did not know” where the statement came from, but then threw doubt on that assertion by adding, “I also work for the FBI and I’m a man, according to the internet today.”"

I wish someone would just pay whatever penalty is in the NDA so Daniels could just speak freely. You'd think the people that voted for Trump because he promised to drain the swamp would be against actions like NDAs, because the allow the rich to get away with shit normal people can't.

Of course I haven't exactly found a whole lot of Trump supporters with great ethics and morals themselves.

I watched the interview. When asked if she had signed an NDA she kept silent - she wouldn't answer the question. If you have signed an NDA you can say so without violating the terms of the NDA. She is being coy to promote her tour.

I watched the interview. When asked if she had signed an NDA she kept silent - she wouldn't answer the question. If you have signed an NDA you can say so without violating the terms of the NDA. She is being coy to promote her tour.

Ok if you did watch the interview, then you'd have also saw her say if she signed an NDA she wouldn't be allowed to even say she signed an NDA.

"At first, Daniels said she “did not know” where the statement came from, but then threw doubt on that assertion by adding,I also work for the FBI and I’m a man, according to the internet today.”"

She played Kimmel like a fiddle

Ok if you did watch the interview, then you'd have also saw her say if she signed an NDA she wouldn't be allowed to even say she signed an NDA.

She never said: "if she signed an NDA she wouldn't be allowed to even say she signed an NDA".

She answered Kimmel's question/statement about an NDA by saying: "You’re so smart, Jimmy."

Look at 3minutes 35 seconds into the interview:
Jimmy Kimmel’s FULL INTERVIEW with Stormy Daniels

She is being coy and playing up interest in her tour.

She never said: "if she signed an NDA she wouldn't be allowed to even say she signed an NDA".

She answered Kimmel's question/statement about an NDA by saying: "You’re so smart, Jimmy."

Have you ever taken a logic class?

"If you didn't have a non-disclosure agreement, then you'd certainly be allowed to say you don't have a non-disclosure agreement."

"You're so smart Jimmy."

I already said this even before the interview last night. When you sign an NDA you aren't even allowed to admit you signed an NDA as part of the NDA.

"If you didn't have a non-disclosure agreement, then you'd certainly be allowed to say you don't have a non-disclosure agreement."

"You're so smart Jimmy."

I already said this even before the interview last night. When you sign an NDA you aren't even allowed to admit you signed an NDA as part of the NDA.

"You're so smart Jimmy." is playing coy and is intentionally open to interpretation - neither a yes or no answer.

Having signed and having prepared numerous NDAs for others to sign, there is no law prohibiting someone from disclosing that they have signed an NDA that I am aware of.

"You're so smart Jimmy."

"You're so smart Jimmy." is playing coy and is intentionally open to interpretation - neither a yes or no answer.

Having signed and having prepared numerous NDAs for others to sign, there is no law prohibiting someone from disclosing that they have signed an NDA that I am aware of.

Have you signed an NDA about reporting an affair to the media? It's not exactly the same as a business NDA...

"You're so smart Jimmy."

Have you signed an NDA about reporting an affair to the media? It's not exactly the same as a business NDA...

An NDA prevents you from talking about agreed upon information which can include the terms of settlement. If an individual is questioned they are allowed to state that they cannot answer questions regarding the subject because they have signed an NDA.

Unless you have information to show otherwise I have to say that you are incorrect.

"You're so smart Jimmy."

An NDA prevents you from talking about agreed upon information which can include the terms of settlement. If an individual is questioned they are allowed to state that they cannot answer questions regarding the subject because they have signed an NDA.

Unless you have information to show otherwise I have to say that you are incorrect.

You just admitted you don't know if it is in her NDA, but then stated you think I'm incorrect. I hope you can reason out what's wrong with that statement.

Someone falsely spread the news that porn actress Stormy Daniels had an affair with Donald Trump, according to the star
Manu Raju on Twitter
Before the election, Daniels was telling everyone with a pen that she and Donald humped each other's brains out shortly after his marriage to Melania.

130,000 dollars later, she suddenly went radio silent.

Last edited:

"You're so smart Jimmy."

You just admitted you don't know if it is in her NDA, but then stated you think I'm incorrect. I hope you can reason out what's wrong with that statement.

So you are confirming that she has a clause in her NDA that states that the NDA itself must remain secret and if asked deny its existence?

Can you point me to an example of an NDA that prohibits mentioning that an NDA has been signed?

"You're so smart Jimmy."

So you are confirming that she has a clause in her NDA that states that the NDA itself must remain secret and if asked deny its existence?

Can you point me to an example of an NDA that prohibits mentioning that an NDA has been signed?

No, see you have things backwards. They stated on the show that part of her NDA was that she can't confirm she signed an NDA. YOU hold the burden of proof here that the NDA doesn't have that clause in it.

No, see you have things backwards. They stated on the show that part of her NDA was that she can't confirm she signed an NDA. YOU hold the burden of proof here that the NDA doesn't have that clause in it.

They didn't state "that part of her NDA was that she can't confirm she signed an NDA". At 3 minutes 25 seconds into the interview Kimmel asks: "Do you have a non-disclosure agreement?" and then he goes fishing with a statement trying to get here to admit she has an NDA. She doesn't answer directly but instead answers "You’re so smart, Jimmy.".

They didn't state "that part of her NDA was that she can't confirm she signed an NDA". At 3 minutes 25 seconds into the interview Kimmel asks: "Do you have a non-disclosure agreement?" and then he goes fishing with a statement trying to get here to admit she has an NDA. She doesn't answer directly but instead answers "You’re so smart, Jimmy.".

Wrong. He says, that if she has an NDA, then she can't say she has an NDA... THEN she says, "You are so smart Jimmy."

Next week’s Lefty Headline:

Stormy Daniels Denies Denying That She Denied that She Denied Denying that She Denied Denying President Trump.

In Fact they don’t even know each other!

Or Do They?

Give it up Lefty.

Not only are you annoying and ridiculous

But you are a ridiculous annoying and type of Evil that only Satan could appreciate!

No one believes The MSM.

The most hated entity in America is The Liberal News Media.

Tbat Hillary Clinton, The FBI and DNC!
someone is genuinely jealous he hasn't had his moment with her eh?

Wrong. He says, that if she has an NDA, then she can't say she has an NDA... THEN she says, "You are so smart Jimmy."

Kimmel doesn't know if she has an NDA (his question proves this - "Do you have a non-disclosure agreement?"). If he doesn't know that she has an NDA how could he know what conditions are in "her NDA"?

She is free to state the existence of an NDA, if one exists, but she chooses to evade the question in order to promote her tour.

Forum List

Back