Stormy Daniels denies denying the Trump affair

This shit again?

She's hot, you'd fuck her. Get over it.

So you think it is good for the POTUS to cheat on his wife right after she gave birth to their child?

It's still better than doing it in the peoples house.
If Clinton had done it anywhere else, then it would be the same as Trump and would become a matter between him and Hillary to work out.
It is a matter between Trump and his wife to workout and was done before he became President.

But the problem is, I'm not defending Clinton. They are both guilty... but Trump has spoken about the importance of God and faith, yet he's an adulterer. Not to mention, it's pretty fucking shitty to cheat on your wife after she JUST gave birth.

You'd be surprised at how many men do that.
The Dentist I worked for went after me at the office after his wife just gave birth.
I ran to the front office, locked the door and told him I was calling his wife.
It stopped him cold.
He never went after me again.
The Bible also says -Jesus told them those without sin throw the first stone.
A hottie eh?

This shit again?

So you think it is good for the POTUS to cheat on his wife right after she gave birth to their child?

If Clinton had done it anywhere else, then it would be the same as Trump and would become a matter between him and Hillary to work out.
It is a matter between Trump and his wife to workout and was done before he became President.

But the problem is, I'm not defending Clinton. They are both guilty... but Trump has spoken about the importance of God and faith, yet he's an adulterer. Not to mention, it's pretty fucking shitty to cheat on your wife after she JUST gave birth.

The Dentist I worked for went after me at the office after his wife just gave birth.
It stopped him cold.
A hottie eh?

I don't think so. I'm average.
Go have a look on my galley pictures. :)

It stopped him cold.
A hottie eh?

A ginger?!

This shit again?

It stopped him cold.

Well I've never cheated on anyone. :)

Let's put this in perspective

former-white-house-inter-monica-lewinsky-in-smiling-portrait-in-her-picture-id50374990.jpg

Attachments

• 144087_07.jpg
    144087_07.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 40

It stopped him cold.
A hottie eh?

A ginger?!

It just looks red from the background of red.
I'm dishwater blond. You can see it more with my mastiff pic.
She's 5 months old there.

It stopped him cold.
A hottie eh?

A ginger?!

Now Gramps is moving to Arizona.

Last edited:
This shit again?

It stopped him cold.

Good! :)

This shit again?

It stopped him cold.

Good man. I was young and stupid and can't say the same. To be "somewhat" fair my first wife hated sex and that shit wasn't gonna fly at 20 years old.

And just to be clear this didn't happen until after the first child. Not sure if child birth affects some women that way but it was like once every 3 or 4 months after that.

Zzzz

Next week’s Lefty Headline:

Stormy Daniels Denies Denying That She Denied that She Denied Denying that She Denied Denying President Trump.

In Fact they don’t even know each other!

Or Do They?

Give it up Lefty.

Not only are you annoying and ridiculous

But you are a ridiculous annoying and type of Evil that only Satan could appreciate!

No one believes The MSM.

The most hated entity in America is The Liberal News Media.

Tbat Hillary Clinton, The FBI and DNC!

And you know a lot about public bathrooms, don’t you?

This shit again?

Nope, but you'd still fuck her.
I wouldn't even if she paid me...she is a public bathroom.
I don't have to do i ?
To pay a whore to get paid tells you a lot about the person. The Orange put his littlr dick in an overused hole....and you cons are defending that ? Conservatives my ass.

Total bullcrap! koshergrl and MindWars says she wrote and signed a letter saying it isn't true!

:abgg2q.jpg:
They have signatures of her from photo's from years ago until today. And from other letters.

They are all the same and none match the signature on this new letter. And she agreed.

This shit again?

But he is your god, the savior of morals and values, the representative of God's people. You know!!!
According to Tony Perkins. The head of the conservative and evangelical Family Council.

And Trump is a "role model" for their children.
Evangelicals are officially the biggest hypocrites of any religious group on earth right now.

Forum List

Back