Stormy Daniels denies denying the Trump affair

Zzzzzzz

Liberals bore me
1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

This toon is weird.
Nazi's are leftist? What sense does that make? For one thing, Democrats are a diverse party, the antithesis of everything Fascist.

And conservatives can be a path to total freedom?
See Woman's right, see gay rights, see black rights, see theocracy.

The toon is so messed up, it's not even bad satire.

This shit again?

She's hot, you'd fuck her. Get over it.

So you think it is good for the POTUS to cheat on his wife right after she gave birth to their child?

It's still better than doing it in the peoples house.
If Clinton had done it anywhere else, then it would be the same as Trump and would become a matter between him and Hillary to work out.
It is a matter between Trump and his wife to workout and was done before he became President.

But the problem is, I'm not defending Clinton. They are both guilty... but Trump has spoken about the importance of God and faith, yet he's an adulterer. Not to mention, it's pretty fucking shitty to cheat on your wife after she JUST gave birth.

You'd be surprised at how many men do that.
The Dentist I worked for went after me at the office after his wife just gave birth.
I ran to the front office, locked the door and told him I was calling his wife.
It stopped him cold.
He never went after me again.
The Bible also says -Jesus told them those without sin throw the first stone.
A hottie eh?
Her sisters are enormous.

And who thought she could be so clever and funny. No wonder Trump thinks she reminds him of his daughter. Oh, not from clever and funny. Ivanka is neither.

No, it's because of "other" attributes. An entire pair of attributes.

She first claimed Trump boned her bareback......a certified germaphobe not bothering to protect himself against STDs and a possible pregnancy with a prostitute....you leftists don't have a lick of common sense....I'm talking blood simple. :10:

Next week’s Lefty Headline:

Stormy Daniels Denies Denying That She Denied that She Denied Denying that She Denied Denying President Trump.

In Fact they don’t even know each other!

Or Do They?

Give it up Lefty.

Not only are you annoying and ridiculous

But you are a ridiculous annoying and type of Evil that only Satan could appreciate!

No one believes The MSM.

The most hated entity in America is The Liberal News Media.

Tbat Hillary Clinton, The FBI and DNC!
stormy-daniels-donald-trump.jpg

Somebody knows somebody.

So you think it is good for the POTUS to cheat on his wife right after she gave birth to their child?

It's still better than doing it in the peoples house.
If Clinton had done it anywhere else, then it would be the same as Trump and would become a matter between him and Hillary to work out.
It is a matter between Trump and his wife to workout and was done before he became President.

But the problem is, I'm not defending Clinton. They are both guilty... but Trump has spoken about the importance of God and faith, yet he's an adulterer. Not to mention, it's pretty fucking shitty to cheat on your wife after she JUST gave birth.

You'd be surprised at how many men do that.
The Dentist I worked for went after me at the office after his wife just gave birth.
I ran to the front office, locked the door and told him I was calling his wife.
It stopped him cold.
He never went after me again.
The Bible also says -Jesus told them those without sin throw the first stone.

Well I've never cheated on anyone. :)
Good man. I was young and stupid and can't say the same. To be "somewhat" fair my first wife hated sex and that shit wasn't gonna fly at 20 years old.

And just to be clear this didn't happen until after the first child. Not sure if child birth affects some women that way but it was like once every 3 or 4 months after that.

Zzzz
Hilarious.

My brother gained 75 lbs. His wife told my sister that he has gotten so fat the only time she could stand to have sex with him was when she was drunk.

And he told me he likes to have booze at home because his wife loves sex when she is drunk.

They divorced. He remarried. His new wife isn't choosy.

This shit again?

He was not the POTUS when he did it
Oh, so that makes all the difference. If he stiffed his workers and became president, it's as if he never stiffed his workers.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

It's OK. It was before he became president.

This shit again?

Oh, so that makes all the difference. If he stiffed his workers and became president, it's as if he never stiffed his workers.

Well, yes it does make a difference. The POTUS did not cheat on his wife right after she gave birth to their child, maybe the future POTUS did, but it was not the POTUS.

The people that voted for Trump knew he was unfaithful to his wives, this is public knowledge, and they did not care. What makes you think they are going to care now?

I did not vote for Trump and I still do not care about one more affair he had. Since it was not the first one, what difference does it make if he had 2 or 20?

Now that conservatives have given Trump a pass for practically every sin imaginable,

what do they have left to attack Democrats over without looking like complete hypocritical assholes?

This shit again?

Well, yes it does make a difference. The POTUS did not cheat on his wife right after she gave birth to their child, maybe the future POTUS did, but it was not the POTUS.

The people that voted for Trump knew he was unfaithful to his wives, this is public knowledge, and they did not care. What makes you think they are going to care now?

I did not vote for Trump and I still do not care about one more affair he had. Since it was not the first one, what difference does it make if he had 2 or 20?

If they knew that and it didn't matter, then why would Trump pay her off not to let the public know? Sorry you're not making sense here.

Forum List

Back