Stories that make me cry.

OMG!

Coincidentally, I just watched that and a few others yesterday. I cried till my head hurt. They show up on my YouTube page. I usually pass them but once in awhile I lose my idiot mind and watch.

It re-affirms my disgust of the humans on this planet and that if a dog and a human were drowning, I'd rescue the dog.

Then I went to our local shelter web site and signed up to volunteer.

OMG!

Coincidentally, I just watched that and a few others yesterday. I cried till my head hurt. They show up on my YouTube page. I usually pass them but once in awhile I lose my idiot mind and watch.

It re-affirms my disgust of the humans on this planet and that if a dog and a human were drowning, I'd rescue the dog.

You cried then went and ate an animal. Hypocrite.

OMG!

PETA

(People Eating Tasty Animals)

OMG!

I don't torture my dinner to death and I don't eat dog.

OMG!

Don't address the loser. Trust me. Needs to be ignored.

OMG!

The animals you eat are tortured, go to a chicken farm...

OMG!

Go eat another animal, you hypocrite.

OMG!

Mmmm mmmm mmooo

OMG!

Mmmm mmmm mmooo
Lol, just don’t whine about the mistreated dogs then.

OMG!

Not even an Oscar Meyer dog?

Mmmm mmmm mmooo

I'll bitch about the monstrous actions of the fuckers that do this shit anytime I feel like it, Mr. Gump.

OMG!

I answer to a higher authority ...

beef-franks-05830.png

OMG!

I don't get along well with hotdogs. Bluk.

Mmmm mmmm mmooo

I'll bitch about the monstrous actions of the fuckers that do this shit anytime I feel like it, Mr. Gump.
So you’re bitching about yourself. Good for you.

OMG!

I don't get along well with hotdogs. Bluk.
I learned to stay with the kosher ones..

Forum List

Back