#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Trump supporters started the violence.
Trump condoned the violence.
He's getting exactly what he puts out.

Horseshit. You're obviously a douche bag.

Condone the violence and rhetoric when Trump and his supporters do it, blame liberals when the protesters commit violence.

I think the violence coming from both groups is reprehensible, why is it so hard to say?
Obama in a speech told his supporters to get in the face of the opponents. So he was inciting violence?

Nope.

I guess Trump needs stupid because he can't outright win the nomination without California.

Well then I'm sure he's counting on you.

Nope, I'm not stupid enough to support him.
So you're an idiot that supports the criminal Hillary?

I can't help it if Predfan agreed with the premise that Trump supporters are stupid.
But you are an idiot that will vote for Hillary?

Nope, just your average run of the mill citizen sitting in a potential swing state.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.

He's a billionaire who said American wages are too high.

I am hoping that was just red meat for the nut case base!

Is he going to make America great again by bringing tie manufacturing back from China? He has the power, it's his own fucking company.

You like science? Donald Trump doesn't. He doesn't believe in climate change. So, forget about modernizing our power grid and investing in alternative energy.

But, he's going to rebuild our infrastructure and cut taxes and do something huge with our military and bomb the shit out of whoever, maybe even with nukes...he sure as hell doesn't care who has them.

Trump's red meat is the ridiculous wall being built by Mexicans,

He;'s making a joke out of his supporters.

AGW in't science. It's a cult worshipped by savages. The people who support it don't know the first thing about science. They simply mutter the word like a magical JU JU incantation, but with no real understanding.

Thank god Trump is going to free our energy production, and thereby our economy, from the clutches of the AGW barbarians.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.

Is he going to make America great again by bringing tie manufacturing back from China? He has the power, it's his own fucking company.

You like science? Donald Trump doesn't. He doesn't believe in climate change. So, forget about modernizing our power grid and investing in alternative energy.

But, he's going to rebuild our infrastructure and cut taxes and do something huge with our military and bomb the shit out of whoever, maybe even with nukes...he sure as hell doesn't care who has them.

AGW in't science. It's a cult worshipped by savages. The people who support it don't know the first thing about science. They simply mutter the word like a magical JU JU incantation, but with no real understanding.

Thank god Trump is going to free our energy production, and thereby our economy, from the clutches of the AGW barbarians.

Just the vast majority of scientists, almost every government and it's people. Yeah, let's call them all savages.

Hey Matt, you get lumped in this this genius.

Condone the violence and rhetoric when Trump and his supporters do it, blame liberals when the protesters commit violence.

I think the violence coming from both groups is reprehensible, why is it so hard to say?

There is zero violence initiated by Trump and his supporters. It's all the result of these subversives and illegal aliens trying to deny Trump and his supporters their right to free speech. They are thugs. They have no reason to be there other than to cause trouble.

Last edited:

Just the vast majority of scientists, almost every government and it's people. Yeah, let's call them all savages.

Governments don't determine scientific truths and neither do crowds. The so-called "scientists" are all on the government payroll.

Obama in a speech told his supporters to get in the face of the opponents. So he was inciting violence?

Nope.
Yes he did, but that doesn't change your mind about your Messiah.

No, he told people to stand up for themselves if someone gets in your face. Which was already happening by protestors at Trump rallies. trump rally supporters are by and large peaceful while Anti Trup rioters are by and large violent. Their violent because of constant reenforcement from the left to commit violent behavior.

There is zero violence initiated by Trump and his supporters. It's all the result of these subversives and illegal aliens trying to deny Trump and his supporters of their right to free speech. They are thugs. They have no reason to be there other than to cause trouble.

subversives? Anyway, there has been violence at Trump rallies by his supporters. Remember the guy who accused the dude he sucker punched of being a member of ISIS? Did Trump pay his legal bills or did he renege on his promise?

Anyway, I don't make excuses for the protests this weekend, there was a violent element within the protests, I don't think that at all represents all or most of them however, it's kind of a shame.

Nope.

Nope, he wasn't inciting violence.

Governments don't determine scientific truths and neither do crowds. The so-called "scientists" are all on the government payroll.

And oddly enough the only ones who disagree that climate change is happening or not man made are paid for by who?

The world disagrees with you, you're a minority, might as well be a flat earther who thinks evolution was invented to test us.

Nope.

Then why would he tell his followers to get in the face of others?

There is zero violence initiated by Trump and his supporters. It's all the result of these subversives and illegal aliens trying to deny Trump and his supporters of their right to free speech. They are thugs. They have no reason to be there other than to cause trouble.

subversives? Anyway, there has been violence at Trump rallies by his supporters. Remember the guy who accused the dude he sucker punched of being a member of ISIS? Did Trump pay his legal bills or did he renege on his promise?

Anyway, I don't make excuses for the protests this weekend, there was a violent element within the protests, I don't think that at all represents all or most of them however, it's kind of a shame.

Of course you're making excuses for the so-called "protesters." You're trying to blame their despicable behavior on Trump.

BTW, you're mixing two different events together to produce an image that fits your narrative. Too bad that it's total bullshit and there are plenty of people who know it's bullshit.

Last edited:

Could you provide the quote? (yes, I laugh when I ask for links)

Nope.

Then why would he tell his followers to get in the face of others?

Why are you taking something so literally? He wanted his supporters to be vocal and discuss and confront different ideas...you know, debate.

And oddly enough the only ones who disagree that climate change is happening or not man made are paid for by who?

The world disagrees with you, you're a minority, might as well be a flat earther who thinks evolution was invented to test us.

Galileo was in a minority when he said there were moons circling Jupiter. The majority doesn't determine which scientific theories are true. Furthermore, your claim that the majority of scientists support your cult isn't even true. AGW is a cult promoted by politicians, bureaucrats and various other groups sucking on the government tit.

Of course you're making excuses for the so-called "protesters." You're trying to blame their despicable behavior on Trump.

BTW, you're mixing to different events together to produce an image that fits your narrative. Too bad that it's total bullshit and there are plenty of people who know it's bullshit.

No, I'm not making any excuses for the protesters that were violent, they should be arrested. I'm not mixing any events together or even speaking about one specifically.

Nope.

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

With violent protesters shutting down Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Chicago, people getting physically assaulted, and a Black Lives Matter nutjob almost managing to rush the stage and do God knows what to a presidential candidate, the media is left trying to point the finger at the big boogeyman – “rhetoric.”

You see, “rhetoric” is the cause of these outbursts by the folks at Trump’s rally. It’s just not his rhetoric that is the problem.

President Obama recently claimed that things happening at Republican events are not “a consequence of actions that I’ve taken.”

But they’re certainly a byproduct of the “rhetoric” you’ve used over the years, Mr. Obama. And if “rhetoric” can be used to justify violence as you and the media have done in the case of demonizing Trump, then you are just as guilty as hell.

These left-wing goons are inciting violence because they’ve heard repeatedly from their President over the years that it’s okay to do so. They’re following Obama’s marching orders, that it’s okay to be violent against Republicans.

Need examples of Obama saying it’s okay to be violent against Republicans?

Here’s Obama saying that when it comes to Republicans, you need to “argue and get in their face”:

President Obama tells his supporters that “we need to punish our enemies”:

Obama told Republicans that they need to stop talking and “get out of the way”:

Here’s our President saying he wants to know “whose ass to kick”:

Then of course, there’s the time Obama told his supporters that “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Via Politico:

The McCain campaign and RNC are pouncing on another line from the Obama pool report:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

It’s only a matter of time before your followers actually carry out your orders on this last one, Mr. President.

Galileo was in a minority when he said there were moons circling Jupiter. The majority doesn't determine which scientific theories are true. Furthermore, your claim that the majority of scientists support your cult isn't even true. AGW is a cult promoted by politicians, bureaucrats and various other groups sucking on the government tit.

Galileo used science, at one time man made climate change was laughed out of the room and now guess what? Just like Galileo climate change has been validated through science. Good one, derp.

BTW, you're mixing to different events together to produce an image that fits your narrative. Too bad that it's total bullshit and there are plenty of people who know it's bullshit.

No, I'm not making any excuses for the protesters that were violent, they should be arrested. I'm not mixing any events together or even speaking about one specifically.

You blamed Trump for their violence. No one is to blame but them.

Forum List

Back