What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this.
You mean liberals, not the left.

This has nothing to do with the left.

The left understands Trump.

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.
You're asking for reason from the emotionally incontinent...Not going to get it.

I don't understand why anyone would vote for either Trump or Biden.
Still reminiscing the days of Bush?.... where nothing that was promised gets done and the stagnation in the working class sticks like glue until it zaps any drive good hard working people have inside of them....
No thanks... I want action I want promises kept and I want an end to this weaponized DOJ and FBI and court system.....
Trump is the only president in my life that did what he said he would do... and he did it while being persecuted by both the left and the right....

In other words... who cares if he has committed any crime as long as he leads in the polls?

You are right, we don't get either the orange douchebag or his idiot followers.

In other words... who cares if he has committed any crime as long as he leads in the polls?

You are right, we don't get either the orange douchebag or his idiot followers.
irony_meter3.gif

The fact is, there are people from across the political spectrum who are horrified that such an obvious con man has been able to motivate so many to sell their soul to him.

It's a horrible, depressing reflection of our country, and goes far beyond mere politics or policy. This is about US, and it's not good.
Biden? I certainly find him horrifying, and the people who vote for him.

The fact is, there are people from across the political spectrum who are horrified that such an obvious con man has been able to motivate so many to sell their soul to him.

It's a horrible, depressing reflection of our country, and goes far beyond mere politics or policy. This is about US, and it's not good.
What is horrifying is that there are so many dumbasses like you who don't believe Biden is a con man.

Forum List

Back