Transgender Bathroom Law Not About Transgenders

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
The criminals in North Carolina passed the retarded toilet law not because they were worried legitimately worried about some guy dressing in drag and attacking a woman. To the best of my knowledge that has never happened. This law is a power grab by the state on NC to take the right of local governments from passing anti discrimination laws. Trans folks have been using the the restrooms of their choice forever.

There are a lot of Bible banging Christards in NC who buy the Republican BS for passing this law.

Republicans pretend to support state rights but in reality they don't care. They do know that Republican voters hate idea of government and civilization so they use that to gin up support for their hidden agendas.

Your thoughts?

Repubtards create more expensive regulations & red tape than democrats could ever dream of. They believe heavily in & support police state, law & order that takes tax dollars to force us to comply.

Republicans saddled us with every bible thumping law they could. They created the EPA, DEA & most other government organization that ended freedom & drives up cost. Republicans are the reason you can't get medicine for whats ailing you. They force you to visit a doctor & pay them to allow a pharmacy to sell you a drug & then the pharmacy increased the drug price to give the doctor a 50% sales commission over & above the doctor office visit you just paid for.

Repubtards create more expensive regulations & red tape than democrats could ever dream of. They believe heavily in & support police state, law & order that takes tax dollars to force us to comply.

Republicans saddled us with every bible thumping law they could. They created the EPA, DEA & most other government organization that ended freedom & drives up cost. Republicans are the reason you can't get medicine for whats ailing you. They force you to visit a doctor & pay them to allow a pharmacy to sell you a drug & then the pharmacy increased the drug price to give the doctor a 50% sales commission over & above the doctor office visit you just paid for.

The Republicans are controlled far more by the special interest groups.

This issue has inspired me to write this song......

1st verse:
He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his.... coming out day........ He puts on a wig with flowing hair that covers his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus : He gets an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar... He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

2nd verse:

He doesn't have a period...... and it often makes him sad.......he wants to have the experience of having to buy some pads. He just might buy some Midol and do it just for show......but he ain't foolin' anyone..... they all know her name is Joe....

Bridge:
He loves the liberals..........they support that he's a freak...he loves the liberals...but he might be straight next week.......

Ending.....
It seems that trans gender-ism is the latest craze...don't you judge him cause God just made him that way.......

1st verse:
He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his.... coming out day........ He puts on a wig with flowing hair that covers his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus : He gets an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar... He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

2nd verse:

He doesn't have a period...... and it often makes him sad.......he wants to have the experience of having to buy some pads. He just might buy some Midol and do it just for show......but he ain't foolin' anyone..... they all know her name is Joe....

Bridge:
He loves the liberals..........they support that he's a freak...he loves the liberals...but he might be straight next week.......

Ending.....
It seems that trans gender-ism is the latest craze...don't you judge him cause God just made him that way.......

Well, if the head transplant in 2018 is successful = he may very well one day be a women! ;) I think they have been successful with a animal, but I don't remember if this is so or not...

1st verse:

2nd verse:

Bridge:

Ending.....

Well, if the head transplant in 2018 is successful = he may very well one day be a women! ;) I think they have been successful with a animal, but I don't remember if this is so or not...

I doubt that Barrypuppetcare will cover the costs...... LOL!!!

1st verse:

2nd verse:

Bridge:

Ending.....

I doubt that Barrypuppetcare will cover the costs...... LOL!!!
If it were up to Obama, it would (cover the cost of gender reassignment procedures). And The Little Sisters of the Poor would have to pay for it.

1st verse:

2nd verse:

Bridge:

Ending.....

You've been watching too much Futurama.

It's kind of weird that a party that hates government in all its forms now wants to use government. lol

If by "government" you mean this corporate entity that is masquerading around as a legitimate governmental body? I agree....I don't recognize it's authority over me at all because they have no jurisdiction over me. It is simply a corporate fiction that uses nefarious means to get me to contract with them via verbal contract or the displaying of my "straw man" ID. I have pissed so many cops off because I understand admiralty law if I am being detained for some stupid bullshit like a light bulb out on my tag that they use as an excuse to pull you over late at night. They write out a ticket and I put brackets around my signature because under contract law, it's like you never signed so it has to be dismissed....and if they catch it, they have to write the ticket all over again (which totally pisses them off) and then I tell them that they wasted their time because I will simply sign the ticket and write in BLUE ink "Signed Under duress", have the ticket notarized and send it by mail where they have to sign for it and state that you do not wish to contract with them...because admiralty law is all about cohesion contracts. There are several routes you can travel to avoid paying a fine for a victimless violation of their acts, statutes and codes of the composite corporate "gubermint"....acts, statutes and codes may vary from state to state.

It's kind of weird that a party that hates government in all its forms now wants to use government. lol

If by "government" you mean this corporate entity that is masquerading around as a legitimate governmental body? I agree....I don't recognize it's authority over me at all because they have no jurisdiction over me. It is simply a corporate fiction that uses nefarious means to get me to contract with them via verbal contract or the displaying of my "straw man" ID. I have pissed so many cops off because I understand admiralty law if I am being detained for some stupid bullshit like a light bulb out on my tag that they use as an excuse to pull you over late at night. They write out a ticket and I put brackets around my signature because under contract law, it's like you never signed so it has to be dismissed....and if they catch it, they have to write the ticket all over again (which totally pisses them off) and then I tell them that they wasted their time because I will simply sign the ticket and write in BLUE ink "Signed Under duress", have the ticket notarized and send it by mail where they have to sign for it and state that you do not wish to contract with them...because admiralty law is all about cohesion contracts. There are several routes you can travel to avoid paying a fine for a victimless violation of their acts, statutes and codes of the composite corporate "gubermint"....acts, statutes and codes may vary from state to state.
Interesting! However, I suspect that in many cases its less costly to just pay the fine because the magistrates that run the traffic courts probably don't give a rat's ass about admarity law.

Interesting! However, I suspect that in many cases its less costly to just pay the fine because the magistrates that run the traffic courts probably don't give a rat's ass about admarity law.

Actually, they have to adhere to it. I will give you an example...I was pulled over for making an illegal left hand turn because it was allegedly under "construction" but there wasn't anything to tell me that I could not turn but only a sign that was put before the U-Turn that had barricades in front of it so you couldn't make a U-turn even if you wanted to. I made the same left hand turn on this road that was allegedly under construction for 9 months...but all of the sudden cop cars where everywhere pulling everyone over....knowing the things that I do, I waited for Officer Friendly to bring me the citation but I was never asked to sign it....he simply gave me a copy of the citation. I went to the clerk and told her that I never agreed to contract with the officer that was acting on behalf of the Municipality of Westland Michigan.INC and that my signature was nowhere to be found on the ticket and the officer's copy had no copy of my signature so how could I contract?.....she had this deer in the headlights look....went and conferred with someone and she came back and wrote "dismissed"........ignorance of your rights concerning their acts, statutes and codes is what they count on.

The criminals in North Carolina passed the retarded toilet law not because they were worried legitimately worried about some guy dressing in drag and attacking a woman. To the best of my knowledge that has never happened. This law is a power grab by the state on NC to take the right of local governments from passing anti discrimination laws. Trans folks have been using the the restrooms of their choice forever.

There are a lot of Bible banging Christards in NC who buy the Republican BS for passing this law.

Republicans pretend to support state rights but in reality they don't care. They do know that Republican voters hate idea of government and civilization so they use that to gin up support for their hidden agendas.

Your thoughts?
North Carolina has become a sad sad little place.

So those who disagree with your particular perversion are criminals? So if you opinion disagrees with mine and the majority of America I can consider you a criminal? Your agenda is there for all to see. Who gives a crap about that law why should they? If trans have been doing it for years they will continue to do so with no one the wiser. The law just gives a little protection to those who may run into someone wishing to expose themselves.

But that concern is not your concern you have non-issues to push your agenda.

charleton-heston-on-political-correctness.jpg

1st verse:

2nd verse:

Bridge:

Ending.....

WOW that's great for a CON here are some images to go with it.

TrumpRudy1.gif

Republicans%2Bin%2Bdrag%2Btitle.jpg

rushlimbaughindrag.jpg

9fd7281b1c513c0a52fa85814342a573.jpg

920x920-645x325.jpg

steve-wiles-530x318.jpg

Anti-Gay Republican Outed as Former Drag Queen

Read more at Anti-Gay Republican Outed as Former Drag Queen

Caitlin Jenner is a HARD CORE Republican.

So those who disagree with your particular perversion are criminals? So if you opinion disagrees with mine and the majority of America I can consider you a criminal? Your agenda is there for all to see. Who gives a crap about that law why should they? If trans have been doing it for years they will continue to do so with no one the wiser. The law just gives a little protection to those who may run into someone wishing to expose themselves.

The law makes it illegal for municipalities that the cannot pass their own anti discrimination laws.

The law makes it illegal for municipalities that the cannot pass their own anti discrimination laws.

Your avatar and you user name are all I need to see that you have no objectivity. The battle flag of the confederacy is the legacy of the democrat party. Your user name indicates you are gay so how can objectivity be expected?

This used to be the democrats, ask not...

9-things-jfk-allegedly-did-with-that-young-intern.jpg

Now it is this:

images

Forum List

Back