What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

You are a typical leftist liberal who has been programmed like a robot to hate and blame instead of insisting that people get off their aces and go to work. Sure some companies and bosses don't pay as much as the next one does, but have you ever heard of working your way out of poverty ? That's right, the options are endless, but of course you are probably of the ilk that would say "voter ID is racist as if black Americans are running around with a bone stuck in there nose saying "ID - what is that" ???? How pathetic you and old Joe Biden are when it comes to exploiting people and making ridiculous excuses all the time.
My brother is going to be leaving his $1 million dollar a year job. He's sick of it. Sick of the affirmative action bullshit. And you know what's funny? The new black VP is a cheap mother fucker. People at the top are quitting! Can't believe he didn't give them the full bonus!

Welcome to our world mother fuckers. And it's hard for us to feel sorry for a guy making $500K a year because he only got a $30K bonus instead of $50K. Boo fucking hoo.

Regarding people get off their asses and go to work. Almost every person on welfare or disability is at least 49-51% responsible for the situation they are in. My neighbor is so fat her fingers are going numb. Quit eating shit lady. At what point do you give up pop? But although these people make me sick, I'm glad we have social safety nets for people who can't make it to 65. Even if it's their fault.

And we have too many doctors signing off on disability

Got some more loser here for ya bagel9

Pfft, I know that host, and she has attempted to defend the indefensible just like Waun Williams and Geraldo Rivera for so long now on Fox... It's truly amazing. Hey if you expect a politician to be perfect, then I suggest you get to a psychiatrist quickly, because I haven't ever met one. Don't you tire of being so biased in your one sided hypocrisy ?

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.
the truth is that the left is scared shitless of Trump because they know that he will expose them and their cronies in the media in a second term. their real emotion is fear, not hate.

It's not about Trump. It never has been.

It's about the people who enable him, and the people who adore him.

I don't know why this needs to be so freaking difficult to understand.

And this exists across the political spectrum, as much as the Trumpsters need to make it about the Left.
coming from a Biden worshiper, that is quite funny.

the truth is that the left is scared shitless of Trump because they know that he will expose them and their cronies in the media in a second term. their real emotion is fear, not hate.
I believe this is spot on, but not only reveal them, but they fear that he will work tirelessly to correct the damage that's been done to our societies over the year's. That's their ultimate fear.

are you not a Biden worshiper? if not, why do you support him in every post?
Another lie. Let's try this.

Redfish: "Hey Mac, what is your opinion of Biden?"

Mac: "Well, he's your standard glad-handing lifelong politician. I don't have much use for them from either party. Plus, obviously, he's too old to be President".

Redfish: "Oh wow, I'm sure glad I asked before I exposed myself as a dishonest, ignorant, foolish hyperpartisan!"

Mac: "Agreed, Redfish! Well done! It's always good to proceed with accurate information!"

Redfish: "So true, Mac! Hey, you have a great day!"

Mac: "You too, Redfish!"

Mac: "Well, he's your standard glad-handing lifelong politician. I don't have much use for them from either party. Plus, obviously, he's too old to be President".

Redfish: "Oh wow, I'm sure glad I asked before I exposed myself as a dishonest, ignorant, foolish hyperpartisan!"

Mac: "Agreed, Redfish! Well done! It's always good to proceed with accurate information!"

I've avoided the temptation to derail the thread. My temptation (-: comes from wanting to start a thread on "why Trump" .... instead of anyone else who would promote policies to help ... whatever the allure is to specific posters. The gop was dead after Nixon, yet we elected a RW war hawk four years later. Perot was mocked, and we had a balanced budget 6 years later. The story of how our two party system has endured is simply we gleefully plagerize issues raised that seem like tood ideas.

Biden's too old. So is Trump. I'd vote for Romney, but .... he's too old too. LOL.

I've avoided the temptation to derail the thread. My temptation (-: comes from wanting to start a thread on "why Trump" .... instead of anyone else who would promote policies to help ... whatever the allure is to specific posters. The gop was dead after Nixon, yet we elected a RW war hawk four years later. Perot was mocked, and we had a balanced budget 6 years later. The story of how our two party system has endured is simply we gleefully plagerize issues raised that seem like tood ideas.

Biden's too old. So is Trump. I'd vote for Romney, but .... he's too old too. LOL.
We need better choices, pretty desperately. We'll only get that if we fix the damn system.

We need better choices, pretty desperately. We'll only get that if we fix the damn system.
I'm waiting for the boomers to die off ... but I'll be dead too!

Seriously, I think a lot of the "silly" issues will just disappear. GLBT, abortion, Sup Ct reform ... I just don't see that moving younger conservatives in large numbers and outside a smallish number of states. That's not to say UUUUGE economic issues face the US.

nice rant, however disengenuous. you always take the left side on every topic. so your "thats who I am" post holds little water, nice try though

Pfft, I know that host, and she has attempted to defend the indefensible just like Waun Williams and Geraldo Rivera for so long now on Fox... It's truly amazing. Hey if you expect a politician to be perfect, then I suggest you get to a psychiatrist quickly, because I haven't ever met one. Don't you tire of being so biased in your one sided hypocrisy ?
Hilarious

It’s apparently not hard to be a sycophant like bagel9.

nice rant, however disengenuous. you always take the left side on every topic. so your "thats who I am" post holds little water, nice try though
For the thousandth time: Give me three issues on which I take the Leftist position.

Single Payer, race, the border. Those are issues.

Go ahead. Back up your words for once. You said EVERY TOPIC.

Go ahead.

You aren't interested in fixing nothing, otherwise that's been proven also by your bull shite stated here throughout the year's. Go try and fool someone in the psycho ward, because it ain't working here.

For the thousandth time: Give me three issues on which I take the Leftist position.

Single Payer, race, the border. Those are issues.

Go ahead. Back up your words for once. You said EVERY TOPIC.

Go ahead.
Slick - I'll give you the biggest one of all - You attack conservatives and side with your leftist buds here almost always on the leftist issues. Hell just look at the leftist giving your post thumbs up.. 😂

You aren't interested in fixing nothing, otherwise that's been proven also by your bull shite stated here throughout the year's. Go try and fool someone in the psycho ward, because it ain't working here.
Slick - I'll give you the biggest one of all - You attack conservatives and side with your leftist buds here almost always on the leftist issues. Hell just look at the leftist giving your post thumbs up.. 😂
"...always on the leftist issues."

Name three.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back