#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.

He's a billionaire who said American wages are too high.

I am hoping that was just red meat for the nut case base!

Is he going to make America great again by bringing tie manufacturing back from China? He has the power, it's his own fucking company.

You like science? Donald Trump doesn't. He doesn't believe in climate change. So, forget about modernizing our power grid and investing in alternative energy.

But, he's going to rebuild our infrastructure and cut taxes and do something huge with our military and bomb the shit out of whoever, maybe even with nukes...he sure as hell doesn't care who has them.

Trump's red meat is the ridiculous wall being built by Mexicans,

He;'s making a joke out of his supporters.

Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The protesters represent only themselves, not ‘liberals.’

The thread premise is as moronic as arguing all republicans are child molesters because Dennis Hastert is a child molester.

I wish that Trump would do a speech a day in a different California city all the way to the primary. Let those criminal rioters burn that stupid state to the ground.

I guess Trump needs stupid because he can't outright win the nomination without California.

Trump supporters started the violence.
Trump condoned the violence.
He's getting exactly what he puts out.

Horseshit. You're obviously a douche bag.

Condone the violence and rhetoric when Trump and his supporters do it, blame liberals when the protesters commit violence.

I think the violence coming from both groups is reprehensible, why is it so hard to say?

Condone the violence and rhetoric when Trump and his supporters do it, blame liberals when the protesters commit violence.

I think the violence coming from both groups is reprehensible, why is it so hard to say?

What violence from Trump supporters? A reporter's arm was grabbed? Please.

Yep, that's all that happened.

Yep, that's all that happened.

That's pretty damn stupid, even from you.

I wish that Trump would do a speech a day in a different California city all the way to the primary. Let those criminal rioters burn that stupid state to the ground.

I guess Trump needs stupid because he can't outright win the nomination without California.

Well then I'm sure he's counting on you.

Nope, I'm not stupid enough to support him.
Well then your whole point goes down the tubes. Thanks for playing.

So you're an idiot that supports the criminal Hillary?

Well then your whole point goes down the tubes. Thanks for playing.

Eh, no.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.
Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.
I've never seen someone with a bigger split personally than you.

Do you ever pay attention to anyone but yourself? Matthew is a self admitted racist. He'd happily vote for a racist. Why don't you know that?

I can't help it if Predfan agreed with the premise that Trump supporters are stupid.

Obama in a speech told his supporters to get in the face of the opponents. So he was inciting violence?

I can't help it if Predfan agreed with the premise that Trump supporters are stupid.
But you are an idiot that will vote for Hillary?

Forum List

Back