#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Let's see, who answered it: Riots in Ferguson Missouri. Riots in Baltimore. Numerous cops shot dead.

It appears quite a few people answered it.

What did Obama say to the rioters in Ferguson? Or, are you just looking for any acts of violence that fit a racial description?

You made the claim, now it's time for you to specifically link Obama to any violent acts committed in Ferguson.

Can you link Trump specifically to any acts of violence committed by the protesters at his rallies?

No, . . . I didn't think so.

I think Trump attracts the violence, I have no idea if his rhetoric causes it.
Right. And banks attract bank robbers.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

How is that the same thing?
It's where the money is. The retards hate Trump so what do they do? They seek him out then people like you think Trump is at fault. That's a special kind of stupid.

I love how the Libtards are deflecting and denying. They refuse to accept the truth.

San Francisco’s Trump Protest Sums Up Election 2016 in One Flaming Piñata

I have a gut feeling a whole lot of those “protestors” weren't there for free. Someone is behind this and I'd bet it's Dimbocrap backers like Soros and his ilk. All one has to do is watch the videos and view the photos to see that these thugs have no idea to conduct a “peaceful demonstration.” Kinda like out of a radical handbook we all know about.

Story @ San Francisco’s Trump Protest Sums Up Election 2016 in One Flaming Piñata

Deflecting and denying?

There are people on the left who are violent, who are bad, but that doesn't mean all are. It's a minority just like the KKK is a minority on the right who don't represent the whole right.

You DO realize that the KKK was founded by DEMOCRATS don't you? :rolleyes:

I love how the Libtards are deflecting and denying. They refuse to accept the truth.

I have a gut feeling a whole lot of those “protestors” weren't there for free. Someone is behind this and I'd bet it's Dimbocrap backers like Soros and his ilk. All one has to do is watch the videos and view the photos to see that these thugs have no idea to conduct a “peaceful demonstration.” Kinda like out of a radical handbook we all know about.

Story @ San Francisco’s Trump Protest Sums Up Election 2016 in One Flaming Piñata

Deflecting and denying?

There are people on the left who are violent, who are bad, but that doesn't mean all are. It's a minority just like the KKK is a minority on the right who don't represent the whole right.

This is one of the dumbest arguments going. You do realize that the Democrats were different in the 1800s to the 2000s don't you? You do realize that the Democrats were THE Conservative Party when the KKK was founded, don't you?

I can't believe an adult would bring this up.

Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.

It's Barbarians at the Gates, Dems want them to vote in the elections, Trump wants to send them back home

Deflecting and denying?

This is one of the dumbest arguments going. You do realize that the Democrats were different in the 1800s to the 2000s don't you? You do realize that the Democrats were THE Conservative Party when the KKK was founded, don't you?

^ From the 2+2=5 Party

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." -- George Orwell's 1984 prescient description of Dem Philosophy in 2016

Deflecting and denying?

Can you back that up? I can't believe an adult would say something like that.

Deflecting and denying?

^ From the 2+2=5 Party

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." -- George Orwell's 1984 prescient description of Dem Philosophy in 2016

And it goes and gets even worse.

Trump supporters started the violence.
Trump condoned the violence.
He's getting exactly what he puts out.
Complete bullshit of course. But I understand you all need an excuse for your anti American behavior.

HAHAHAHA Nice try, Karma is a bitch
Why are you quoting me? There is nothing in my post that has anything to do with the perceived mass oppression of blacks in this country.

Yes I am, Are you confused on how the quote feature works? I know, funny you should bring up race. I bet your whiteness is going to say its my fault you played the race card.

Trump supporters started the violence.
Trump condoned the violence.
He's getting exactly what he puts out.
Complete bullshit of course. But I understand you all need an excuse for your anti American behavior.

HAHAHAHA Nice try, Karma is a bitch
Why are you quoting me? There is nothing in my post that has anything to do with the perceived mass oppression of blacks in this country.

Yes I am, Are you confused on how the quote feature works? I know, funny you should bring up race. I bet your whiteness is going to say its my fault you played the race card.
You reap what you sow

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.

He's a billionaire who said American wages are too high.
Got a link to that ? :link: :link:

What a trainwreck this dink is. He denigrates the US every chance he gets. Our military isn't the best? 650 billion a year spent on what then? Toilet seats?

Then he says wages are 'too high' right now! The amount of material for anyone running against this idiot in the general election for ads against him is limitless. He has provided enough material by his own words that you couldn't make enough 1 minute ads and include all the inane crap he has uttered. A 'populist' who states wages are already too high.

Good luck with that.

What a trainwreck this dink is. He denigrates the US every chance he gets. Our military isn't the best? 650 billion a year spent on what then? Toilet seats?

Then he says wages are 'too high' right now! The amount of material for anyone running against this idiot in the general election for ads against him is limitless. He has provided enough material by his own words that you couldn't make enough 1 minute ads and include all the inane crap he has uttered. A 'populist' who states wages are already too high.

Good luck with that.
In some cases wages ARE too high. Especially those of CEOs, and overpaid executives. In other case they are too low. But for illegal aliens they shouldn't be ANY wage at all. At least not inside the USA. I don't agree with Trump on the minimum wage (and neither do most conservatives), but Trump is right on far more things than he is wrong on.

As for the military, it sounds like you don't have quite a clear focus on that.

Good luck with that.
In some cases wages ARE too high. Especially those of CEOs, and overpaid executives. In other case they are too low. But for illegal aliens they shouldn't be ANY wage at all. At least not inside the USA. I don't agree with Trump on the minimum wage (and neither do most conservatives), but Trump is right on far more things than he is wrong on.

As for the military, it sounds like you don't have quite a clear focus on that.

You are one of the lost souls re the military, keep to the easier subjects.

And who exactly in any conversion do you think is talking about the pay of any CEO or anyone else making something other than hourly wage? I mean if you need a road map for the entire conversation there is no need to participate. Catch up, then dive in.

You are one of the lost souls re the military, keep to the easier subjects.

And who exactly in any conversion do you think is talking about the pay of any CEO or anyone else making something other than hourly wage? I mean if you need a road map for the entire conversation there is no need to participate. Catch up, then dive in.
Maybe you stopped reading after just my first 2 sentences. I don't NEED to catch up,

As for the military, we have the smallest navy now since 1916, and pilots are flying bombers (B-52s) that their grandfathers flew.

Forum List

Back