Stop the Spin. Leaked Emails Are Not Altered and Are True

Haha, stop the spin, leaked emails weren't leaked they were stolen.

OK you Hillary loving spin merchants, the leaked emails have not been altered by the Russians or by anyone else. They are Hillary's emails and they are true. You can cease with your spinning.

SHOCKWAVE: Hillary’s Campaign CONFESSES, Admits These WikiLeaks Emails Are True

If they were not real the Press would have already outed Wikileaks or the Hackers for altering the emails... Seeing it has not happen meant it was real...

The question is how the hell are those voting for Clinton living with the reality their Candidate and political party are corrupt and have hatred for certain segments of society!?!

if I were Progressive I would be voting for Stein before Clinton!

I don't doubt the emails are true. I also don't think there is any proof of corruption. Don't you feel a little dirty digging through people's private emails?

I don't doubt the emails are true. I also don't think there is any proof of corruption. Don't you feel a little dirty digging through people's private emails?

If they were private then they would not have been ordered released by the judges who did so on behalf of the people...................

Doofus

If they were private then they would not have been ordered released by the judges who did so on behalf of the people...................

Doofus
I'm the doofus? OP was talking about the wiki leaks emails that the Clinton campaign surrogates are implying could have been altered

Doofus
I'm the doofus? OP was talking about the wiki leaks emails that the Clinton campaign surrogates are implying could have been altered
You said that you do not think that there is any proof of corruption. Which makes you stand out as a Doofus at a convention of Doofuses

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.

the emails are true now because RW's want them to be true .. 5 minutes ago Clinton was the biggest liar on the planet, now she's telling the truth.

RW's are some fucked up little creatures.

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.
The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't

the emails are true now because RW's want them to be true .. 5 minutes ago Clinton was the biggest liar on the planet, now she's telling the truth.

RW's are some fucked up little creatures.
What are you babbling about?

Did you forget your pills again

The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't

No, Hillary isn't going to directly say anything as to the veracity of the emails, that would be unwise.

The Clinton campaign is not rigging polls and the Clinton campaign is not calling black people stupid. Two idiotic claims being made by the right.

Forum List

Back