Stop the Spin. Leaked Emails Are Not Altered and Are True

I don't doubt the emails are true. I also don't think there is any proof of corruption. Don't you feel a little dirty digging through people's private emails?

If they were private then they would not have been ordered released by the judges who did so on behalf of the people...................

Doofus
I'm the doofus? OP was talking about the wiki leaks emails that the Clinton campaign surrogates are implying could have been altered
You said that you do not think that there is any proof of corruption. Which makes you stand out as a Doofus at a convention of Doofuses
Says the guy who didn't even know what we were talking about. Nice try. Try harder at understanding the conversation and less on baseless insults

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.
The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't
You're wrong there. She hasn't responded because she doesn't want the conversation over the last few weeks of the election to be about emails. It's called controlling the narrative. Communications101. A lesson that is taking Trump a painfully long time to learn

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.
The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't
You're wrong there. She hasn't responded because she doesn't want the conversation over the last few weeks of the election to be about emails. It's called controlling the narrative. Communications101. A lesson that is taking Trump a painfully long time to learn
She has not contested any part of any email, why? because if she does Trumps Republican friends at the NSA will verify the authenticity of the email because they have them all and may well have leaked many already.

LOL u r funny though.........................

I don't doubt the emails are true. I also don't think there is any proof of corruption. Don't you feel a little dirty digging through people's private emails?

If they were private then they would not have been ordered released by the judges who did so on behalf of the people...................

Doofus
I'm the doofus? OP was talking about the wiki leaks emails that the Clinton campaign surrogates are implying could have been altered
You said that you do not think that there is any proof of corruption. Which makes you stand out as a Doofus at a convention of Doofuses
Says the guy who didn't even know what we were talking about. Nice try. Try harder at understanding the conversation and less on baseless insults

You have never spoken here, let us know when you understand that.

LOL u r funny though

emails, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What the left seems to ignore, is the fact that Wikileaks, didn't steal the emails, or hack the DNC. Their whole Russian blame game is completely unsubstantiated. The left are sheep.
Growing up on a farm I can tell you a grim observation regarding sheep intelligence. You can go out to the pen, in full view, and close proximity to the rest of the herd, and cut ones throat, bleed it out, gut it skin it, quarter it...
Then wonder of wonders... You can walk right up to another who just witnessed this event... They don't even resist in the slightest. No matter how many times you do it. Without regard to the mud turned red with blood, and covered in gut piles.
And so it is with you leftist. It would be easy to feel sorry for you, but...
You spend every waking moment causing so much trouble, and annoyance, that when your master comes to cull you from the herd; most of us will just be glad to be rid of you.

OK you Hillary loving spin merchants, the leaked emails have not been altered by the Russians or by anyone else. They are Hillary's emails and they are true. You can cease with your spinning.

SHOCKWAVE: Hillary’s Campaign CONFESSES, Admits These WikiLeaks Emails Are True
The link you provided to support your claim is ambiguous at best. I read it and remain unconvinced..

Here are the bones of my contention.

your link said:
Of course, the emails have been scrutinized by technology experts and proven to be unaltered.

And just who are these experts? Shouldn’t the author of this indictment of Hillary know? My skepticism meter swung wildly to the high point when I saw this blurp.

your link said:
“They are clearly about her frame of mind or her mood,” one campaign source admitted.

One campaign source? WTF is that? C'mon folks..you can do better than that. If you ae going to put forth such serious allegations you had better identify the sources, Otherwise it is just conjectural BS!

OK you Hillary loving spin merchants, the leaked emails have not been altered by the Russians or by anyone else. They are Hillary's emails and they are true. You can cease with your spinning.

SHOCKWAVE: Hillary’s Campaign CONFESSES, Admits These WikiLeaks Emails Are True
The link you provided to support your claim is ambiguous at best. I read it and remain unconvinced..

Here are the bones of my contention.

your link said:
Of course, the emails have been scrutinized by technology experts and proven to be unaltered.

And just who are these experts? Shouldn’t the author of this indictment of Hillary know? My skepticism meter swung wildly to the high point when I saw this blurp.

your link said:
“They are clearly about her frame of mind or her mood,” one campaign source admitted.

One campaign source? WTF is that? C'mon folks..you can do better than that. If you ae going to put forth such serious allegations you had better identify the sources, Otherwise it is just conjectural BS!

The bones of your contention........................LOL

Haha, stop the spin, leaked emails weren't leaked they were stolen.

From an illegal server.
Thats like complaining about a crack dealer getting robbed.

:lol:

The most amazing part of this is that you guys are so deluded by all these fake scandals that you can't even keep track of them anymore.

Not a single email has been hacked or leaked from Hillary's "illegal server".

From an illegal server.

The most amazing part of this is that you guys are so deluded by all these fake scandals that you can't even keep track of them anymore.

You're kidding right?

From an illegal server.

You're kidding right?

No, I'm not.

The DNC was hacked, and John Podesta was hacked.

Clinton's server has not been hacked. Some of her emails have been released by the FBI, but none have been "leaked", stolen or hacked.

From an illegal server.

You're kidding right?

No, I'm not.

The DNC was hacked, and John Podesta was hacked.

Clinton's server has not been hacked. Some of her emails have been released by the FBI, but none have been "leaked", stolen or hacked.

Yeah....as barry would say,okey doke.

From an illegal server.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was not hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

If you can.

LOL

PS. Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”

From an illegal server.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was not hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

If you can.

LOL

But you see, I don't have to "prove" her server wasn't hacked. The burden of proof doesn't lie with me - I don't have to prove your bullshit wrong.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

We are expected to put our faith and trust in people in Russia doing all they can to fuck with our
election and help a dumb ass win the WH....

I don't think so....

Trump calls repubs dumb....jpg

But then again Trump knew who his base would be.

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

But you see, I don't have to "prove" her server wasn't hacked. The burden of proof doesn't lie with me - I don't have to prove your bullshit wrong.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Wrong kid, every email from Hillarie's illegal server has been leaked, upon orders from judges.

Please try to pay attention, Adderall might help.

Judge orders search of new Clinton emails for release by September 13

Wanna try again? or just ban me again because you can not win an argument to save your life?

Forum List

Back