Stop the Spin. Leaked Emails Are Not Altered and Are True

Haha, stop the spin, leaked emails weren't leaked they were stolen.

From an illegal server.
Thats like complaining about a crack dealer getting robbed.

:lol:

The most amazing part of this is that you guys are so deluded by all these fake scandals that you can't even keep track of them anymore.

Not a single email has been hacked or leaked from Hillary's "illegal server".
You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was not hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

If you can.

LOL

PS. Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”

From an illegal server.

The most amazing part of this is that you guys are so deluded by all these fake scandals that you can't even keep track of them anymore.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was not hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

If you can.

LOL

But you see, I don't have to "prove" her server wasn't hacked. The burden of proof doesn't lie with me - I don't have to prove your bullshit wrong.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Wrong kid, every email from Hillarie's illegal server has been leaked, upon orders from judges.

Please try to pay attention, Adderall might help.

Judge orders search of new Clinton emails for release by September 13

Wanna try again? or just ban me again because you can not win an argument to save your life?

You don't seem to understand what the word "leaked" means.

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

But you see, I don't have to "prove" her server wasn't hacked. The burden of proof doesn't lie with me - I don't have to prove your bullshit wrong.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Wrong kid, every email from Hillarie's illegal server has been leaked, upon orders from judges.

Wanna try again? or just ban me again because you can not win an argument to save your life?

Sure I do, you just can't accept the fact that this was ordered as a part of USA law, by judges. Many of the leaks that appear more as leaks came from the FBI and CIA or NSA. All good people doing good work along with the judges. Do you understand that Wikileaks has never leaked anything, and that it was all given to them by good people

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You guys are so confused by your own bullshit that you don't even know what you're talking about anymore. You conflate Hillary's emails with Podesta's hacked emails, with the DNC, and everything flows together in a blob of cognitive dissonance and barely remembered Drudge headlines.

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

If you can.

LOL

Sure I do, you just can't accept the fact that this was ordered as a part of USA law, by judges. Many of the leaks that appear more as leaks came from the FBI and CIA or NSA. All good people doing good work along with the judges. Do you understand that Wikileaks has never leaked anything, and that it was all given to them by good people

Emails released by FOIA requests are not "leaked".

Seriously, do you even know what you're trying to say anymore?

You guys are so confused by your own bullshit that you don't even know what you're talking about anymore. You conflate Hillary's emails with Podesta's hacked emails, with the DNC, and everything flows together in a blob of cognitive dissonance and barely remembered Drudge headlines.
Hillary Clinton sent and received confidential information thru and or from Google and AOL. these emails are still stored on servers held in foreign countries out of the jurisdiction of any USA influence. It's real and so embarrassing that the USA has no idea how to deal with the situation.

Go ahead say it's not real, and stay in your little private World of lies, with your 9 month old baby killing friends

If you can.

LOL

If you can.

LOL

Emails released by FOIA requests are not "leaked".

Seriously, do you even know what you're trying to say anymore?

Why were they released by the judges orders?

Do you even know or care?

Do you really think that Hillypoo wants people reading this in tomorrows newspapers?

Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”

Hillary Clinton sent and received confidential information thru and or from Google and AOL. these emails are still stored of servers held in foreign countries out of the jurisdiction of any USA influence. It's real and so embarrassing that the USA has no idea how to deal with the situation.

Go ahead say it's not real, and stay in your little private World of lies, with your 9 month old baby killing friends

What is this word salad even supposed to mean?

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

You bring back fond memories of my first machining job.
The owner had a young relative working there and we called him Kobs...
He asked why we called him that,we told him Kobs stood for "Cousin of the boss"
Of course we really meant King Of the BullShitters........

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

You seem to have a problem with we dont give a fuck how they were exposed...as long as they were.

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.
The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't

From an illegal server.
Wow, you're not having a very good night are you... a little glitch in the matrix? The DNC was hacked and Podestas email account was hacked and those emails are being released on Wikileaks. In fact, the state department was also hacked and classified info released on Wikileaks back during Hillary's SOS appointment. Seems as if her private email server is the only one that wasn't compromised so far

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton sent and received confidential information thru and or from Google and AOL. these emails are still stored of servers held in foreign countries out of the jurisdiction of any USA influence. It's real and so embarrassing that the USA has no idea how to deal with the situation.

In other words you can not refute the truth, all you can do is to pretend it's not real.

LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.
The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't
You're wrong there. She hasn't responded because she doesn't want the conversation over the last few weeks of the election to be about emails. It's called controlling the narrative. Communications101. A lesson that is taking Trump a painfully long time to learn
She has not contested any part of any email, why? because if she does Trumps Republican friends at the NSA will verify the authenticity of the email because they have them all and may well have leaked many already.

LOL u r funny though.........................
Everybody knows the emails are legit, except for some who are trying to cast some seeds of doubt... The reason she isn't talking about it is

From an illegal server.
Wow, you're not having a very good night are you... a little glitch in the matrix? The DNC was hacked and Podestas email account was hacked and those emails are being released on Wikileaks. In fact, the state department was also hacked and classified info released on Wikileaks back during Hillary's SOS appointment. Seems as if her private email server is the only one that wasn't compromised so far

Do you have any idea who you're posting to?
Because that shit was a mash up.

From an illegal server.

If you can.

LOL

If you can.

LOL

You seem to have a problem with we dont give a fuck how they were exposed...as long as they were.

You seem to have a problem tracking the conversation, clown shoes. You don't even seem to understand exactly what has been "exposed".

In other words you can not refute the truth, all you can do is to pretend it's not real.

LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

It's pretty pathetic..Donna Brazile tried to claim the emails were fake and she got her ass handed to her.

If you can.

LOL

If you can.

LOL

You seem to have a problem tracking the conversation, clown shoes. You don't even seem to understand exactly what has been "exposed".

Can you understand that racist are working for Clinton?

The email, sent to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and another Clinton ally CEO Roy Spence, centers around a discussion of a Bernie Sanders campaign ad which featured “many black faces”.

Back in January, Clinton operative David Brock caused consternation within the campaign when he publicly claimed that Bernie Sanders didn’t care about black people.

Budowsky is not impressed with Brock’s outburst, writing in the email, “Brock makes the cardinal mistake of those who bring politics into disrepute with voters. He tells a lie that people will know is a lie, and insults the intelligence of black voters with a kind of elitist racism that Bill and Hillary Clinton should not be seen with.”

“I guess Brock’s plan is that black voters are stupid and will not watch the ad and believe his lie,” writes Budowsky.

Smile

If you can.

LOL

If you can.

LOL

Personally I know how to read so yes I know exactly whats been exposed...clinton corruption across the board.

If you can.

LOL

Can you understand that racist are working for Clinton?

The email, sent to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and another Clinton ally CEO Roy Spence, centers around a discussion of a Bernie Sanders campaign ad which featured “many black faces”.

Back in January, Clinton operative David Brock caused consternation within the campaign when he publicly claimed that Bernie Sanders didn’t care about black people.

Budowsky is not impressed with Brock’s outburst, writing in the email, “Brock makes the cardinal mistake of those who bring politics into disrepute with voters. He tells a lie that people will know is a lie, and insults the intelligence of black voters with a kind of elitist racism that Bill and Hillary Clinton should not be seen with.”

“I guess Brock’s plan is that black voters are stupid and will not watch the ad and believe his lie,” writes Budowsky.

Smile

What is it that I'm supposed to be so outraged about, exactly?

That Budowsky thinks David Brock is a moron? So do I.

Forum List

Back