The Russian Hacking of Emails and Wikileaks assault on Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party:

Wikileaks: Good or Bad

• Good, because they have revealed the corruption and rigged political system.

• Bad, because they are attempting to sway the American Election..

• Mango!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
If Hillary Rodham Clinton does win this November expect the Russian Hackers and Wikileaks work daily to destroy the President of the United States of America and the Democratic Party...

Now you would believe I would be outraged at what Wikileaks and the Russian hackers have done so far, but I am not and if this were happening to Donald John Trump and the Republican Party I would still have the same opinion that what the Russian Hackers and Wikileaks have done and will do is for the benefit of the American People by showing the depth of hatred and corruption within the political party and the rigging of the political system!

So enjoy the next four years of watching Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party try to dodge the hackers and Wikileaks and I am under no illusion that Wikileaks founder will live much longer if Hillary Clinton has her way!

The story that the Russians hacking the emails is in all likelihood a false one, remember, the MSM is controlled by the Clintons. Did the Russians ever admit to the hacking? Did Wikileaks ever tell us that they received the emails from a Russia hacker? Do we for sure know the identity of Guccifer 2.0 or just the location?

Wikileaks is a CIA honeypot operation. The reason it won't be taken down is Assange is and always has been CIA asset. Once Hillary purges the FBI, NSA, and CIA of those who are in fighting against her, it will be brought into line. Assange might be replaced, but Wikileaks will continue on.

This probably is already happening with the death of MacFadyen.

What is the truth?

The truth might be, that the FBI had the knowledge, the capability, and the motive to acquire those emails. They had the personnel, and the knowledge of those emails, and furthermore, they were betrayed. Among folks that are in the know, it is well known that Wikileaks is a CIA honeypot, that is why Trump likes Wikileaks and dislikes Snowden. Assange is a US government plant, Snowden is the real thing.

IOW, the Deep State is at war with itself.

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe | New York Post

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.

So basically, before they looked at the evidence, they had the staffers lawyers demand immunity before they would even talk to the FBI or Justice Department, and someone tipped them off so they could destroy the evidence that was subpoenaed.

Sure, no one is guilty. If anyone is too dense not to understand this, it is all right here.

And now the internationalist CFR controlled MSM wants to blame all the leaks that trace Clinton's nefarious deeds back to Russian leaks instead of our own patriotic FBI agents that are worried about our own nation? Who would the Russians even know where to start hacking? I'm a bit suspect. :eusa_think:

Great piece of punditry here. . .
What is Going On with Wikileaks? Assange MIA, MacFadyen Dead and the CIA Honeypot Trying to Tank the Clinton Campaign? What Gives?
What is Going On with Wikileaks? Assange MIA, MacFadyen Dead and the CIA Honeypot Trying to Tank the Clinton Campaign? What Gives?

• Banned
Please prove that hackers are under instruction by the Russian Gov't. And don't try to sell us that 17 US intel. agencies believe so as proof, cause in the real world, it just isn't.

Did i write anything about the Russian Government in my OP?

No, so I do not understand what part of Russian Hackers you did not understand because had I meant the Russian Government I would have written Putin name in the OP which I did not write.

So please try again and try not to add words to what I actually wrote because I am on Wikileaks side and not the Democratic party side!

• Banned
The story that the Russians hacking the emails is in all likelihood a false one, remember, the MSM is controlled by the Clintons. Did the Russians ever admit to the hacking? Did Wikileaks ever tell us that they received the emails from a Russia hacker? Do we for sure know the identity of Guccifer 2.0 or just the location?

Wikileaks is a CIA honeypot operation. The reason it won't be taken down is Assange is and always has been CIA asset. Once Hillary purges the FBI, NSA, and CIA of those who are in fighting against her, it will be brought into line. Assange might be replaced, but Wikileaks will continue on.

What is the truth?

The truth might be, that the FBI had the knowledge, the capability, and the motive to acquire those emails. They had the personnel, and the knowledge of those emails, and furthermore, they were betrayed. Among folks that are in the know, it is well known that Wikileaks is a CIA honeypot, that is why Trump likes Wikileaks and dislikes Snowden. Assange is a US government plant, Snowden is the real thing.

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.

So basically, before they looked at the evidence, they had the staffers lawyers demand immunity before they would even talk to the FBI or Justice Department, and someone tipped them off so they could destroy the evidence that was subpoenaed.

Sure, no one is guilty. If anyone is too dense not to understand this, it is all right here.

And now the internationalist CFR controlled MSM wants to blame all the leaks that trace Clinton's nefarious deeds back to Russian leaks instead of our own patriotic FBI agents that are worried about our own nation? Who would the Russians even know where to start hacking? I'm a bit suspect. :eusa_think:

1. When I am writing about Russian Hackers, well i am writing about Hackers and not government employee's that work for Putin.

2. Remember Snowden is in Russia, so don't put it past him to be handing off ways to get around and hack easy targets like the Democratic Party server.

2. Assange will most likely end up in Russia with Snowden and if so I hope they take the whole system down because I am sick of the nonsense...

Please prove that hackers are under instruction by the Russian Gov't. And don't try to sell us that 17 US intel. agencies believe so as proof, cause in the real world, it just isn't.

No, so I do not understand what part of Russian Hackers you did not understand because had I meant the Russian Government I would have written Putin name in the OP which I did not write.

So please try again and try not to add words to what I actually wrote because I am on Wikileaks side and not the Democratic party side!

'Russian' is a catch-all phrase used by the MSM to imply their Gov't is behind it. The MSM, and maybe you, should use the term 'independent' when referring to them?

• Banned

'Russian' is a catch-all phrase used by the MSM to imply their Gov't is behind it. The MSM, and maybe you, should use the term 'independent' when referring to them?

1. I will use what ever words I want to describe the hackers and you are in no position to tell me what i should write.

2. Did it ever come to your mind Snowden might be helping those hackers?

3. I can give a flying fuck MSM has to say about anything! ( Notice I did not quote them )

Wikileaks never reveals the identity of the folks who send them content, but they very much had a laugh at the MSM/Democrat lie about Russian and implied a former DNC employee's death should be investigated. He was shot in the street. No motive, or was there such as intimidation for other whistle-blowers? Do the math.

He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said

Source: 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC | NBC4 Washington DNC Staffer Shot, Killed in Northwest DC

1. I will use what ever words I want to describe the hackers and you are in no position to tell me what i should write.

3. I can give a flying fuck MSM has to say about anything! ( Notice I did not quote them )

Okay.......okay......okay.........untwist those panties, fer' chrissakes. It was just an observation. (Hackers could just as well be Romanian, Estonian, Ukrainian, Czech, etc., etc.). Most many are, at the least, Eastern European.

Okay.......okay......okay.........untwist those panties, fer' chrissakes. It was just an observation. (Hackers could just as well be Romanian, Estonian, Ukrainian, Czech, etc., etc.). Most many are, at the least, Eastern European.

True or Chinese...

Matter not where it come from because what they are doing is the correct course of action.

I smell Snowden but could be wrong!

What is the truth?

1. When I am writing about Russian Hackers, well i am writing about Hackers and not government employee's that work for Putin.

2. Remember Snowden is in Russia, so don't put it past him to be handing off ways to get around and hack easy targets like the Democratic Party server.

2. Assange will most likely end up in Russia with Snowden and if so I hope they take the whole system down because I am sick of the nonsense...

Don't be so sure.

Ask yourself a question; Why is Trump so pro Assange and Wikileaks, but anti Snowden?

The most likely answer is that Wikileaks is still part of the American Deep State. Snowden OTH is beyond the reach of the American Deep State. In all likelihood, Wikileaks has nothing to do with Russian hackers.

Forum List

Back