Very Long Lines Voting For Trump In Collier&Lee Counties. Pretty Much Trump Voters !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
  • Banned
Yet another misinformation thread. Nothing to do with voting for Trump. He was not a candidate in 2012. The site is flooded with this kind of crap.

• Banned
Yet another misinformation thread. Nothing to do with voting for Trump. He was not a candidate in 2012. The site is flooded with this kind of crap.

A mistake in posting.
We are all human and make mistakes sometime.
It was corrected by the way. :)

:banana: :dance: :woohoo:

This is a sign that 50 to 60% of all voters in Florida are in a hurry to cast their ballots for President Trump!
Same thing is also going on in Texas!
All "Dem White Crackers" don't mind waiting two hours to vote for Trump !!!
But Hillary Voters? Hmm, they are not in any hurry, they just assume she has already won and their votes wont make any difference. Right? :poke:
Lines are long at early voting as expected, long ballot has election officials urging 'patience'

hey there, this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

Refer to Post 5.
OK, I take back my criticism for this particular poster. He made a mistake and the new posting puts him in good standing and not grouped with the posters I was referring to. My apology if I posted to quickly.

:banana: :dance: :woohoo:

This is a sign that 50 to 60% of all voters in Florida are in a hurry to cast their ballots for President Trump!
Same thing is also going on in Texas!
All "Dem White Crackers" don't mind waiting two hours to vote for Trump !!!
But Hillary Voters? Hmm, they are not in any hurry, they just assume she has already won and their votes wont make any difference. Right? :poke:
Lines are long at early voting as expected, long ballot has election officials urging 'patience'

hey there, this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

No problem...we'll charge the world a fee the next time we clean up after one of their earthquakes or floods.

Naples Florida is 99.9% Normal People !!!! thats 450,000 votes for Trump !!!
But I was in Miami a few days ago and I saw a Hillary sign.
how was the traffic?
Lighter than usual.
At least no one tried to run us off the road.
did you side swipe bigfoot?
Ever drive near the Aventura Mall?
All the cleaning ladies and babysitters in their SUVs drive like psychos.

Forum List

Back