Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

SARS was worse than COVID and I don't remember all this bullshit
Covid19 has not yet run its course as it has only been around about 4 months now.

Thats kind of an apples vrs oranges thingy.
Not sure what you mean by run it's course. Viruses usually don't just go away.
  • It's possible through quarantine, vaccines, hygiene, and environmental changes that a virus can be driven to virutal extinction. Since cornavirus is in over 60 countries already, that seems highly unlike.
  • The more likely scenario is we will continue with quarantines and hygiene until a vaccine is developed and inoculated into enough people to reduce the number of cases. That could be just a couple of years away or a number years.
  • There is another scenario. The virus may eventually evolve or mutate into something rather benign or much more dangerous
At some point in time scientists may come up with an antiviral that reduces the symptoms and speeds recover.

Last edited:
Covid19 has not yet run its course as it has only been around about 4 months now.
I agree with your points, in that they reflect what I have read, but what I meant by 'run its course' is that it usually takes about 9 months to a year from the time a virus gets to us from China, and almost all of them start in China, and the CDC tries to have a vaccine ready by about 6 to 9 months later. They breed it in eggs and then weaken it with various radiation to become benign/inactivated. Usually within a y ear, the flu has gotten to everyone it will get to, people are vaccinated or immune, etc.

If Covid19 spreads as much as the flu does, we will see millions of deaths around the world and maybe in the US too, I think, but I am just a dilletante with this stuff, so who knows?

Stores are running out of hand sanitizers. Duh. Make it yourself if you are concerned. (General you, not a specific *you*).

Hand sanitizers are made of two ingredients: aloe vera gel and alcohol. So...if you have an aloe vera plant, take some leaves off, open it up, scrape the gooey stuff into a jar. Discard the skin of the leaves. Add some rubbing alcohol to the gel. Stir. Voila'! Sanitizer. Or, buy the gel at a store, add the alcohol to it. Or, get a bottle of rubbing alcohol, buy a pump container, pour alcohol in container. Spray. Done.

I think it is a little more pleasant to just wash your hands than spray straight alcohol on your hands, and it's easy to wash your hands.
soap and water does the best job. But when you cannot get to water or soap...second best it the sanitizer.

hahahahahahaha---
1. as stated--when SARS broke out, there wasn't all this CRAP from the MSM/etc--plain and simple
2. SARS was worse when it started--plain and simple

I agree with your points, in that they reflect what I have read, but what I meant by 'run its course' is that it usually takes about 9 months to a year from the time a virus gets to us from China, and almost all of them start in China, and the CDC tries to have a vaccine ready by about 6 to 9 months later. They breed it in eggs and then weaken it with various radiation to become benign/inactivated. Usually within a y ear, the flu has gotten to everyone it will get to, people are vaccinated or immune, etc.

If Covid19 spreads as much as the flu does, we will see millions of deaths around the world and maybe in the US too, I think, but I am just a dilletante with this stuff, so who knows?
hahah
question:
...if it hasn't run it's course, why the MASSIVE big deal about it?? the SARS didn't run it's course and there was no big deal

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
/——/ How could a 7 year old be your great-grandmother?
My grandmother was 7 when her mom died. Not to bright are ya?

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
/——/ How could a 7 year old be your great-grandmother?
My grandmother was 7 when her mom died. Not to bright are ya?
/—/ I misread, not enough coffee. I’ll take it down. Sorry

question:
...if it hasn't run it's course, why the MASSIVE big deal about it?? the SARS didn't run it's course and there was no big deal
because while it is spreading is the time to reduce the casualties from it?

dunno, thought it was obvious.

Actually, dumbass, it isn't the flu.
If it wasn't it wouldn't be called a coronavirus, shit for brains.

question:
because while it is spreading is the time to reduce the casualties from it?

dunno, thought it was obvious.
...but how do you know it's worse than SARS/etc????...why the massive DIFFERENCE from SARS???!! why the big difference from the MSM/etc???

images

Word games for PC on viruses.............to not offend someone in the world.........Does everything the flu does but only one virus........

QUACK QUACK............Splitting hairs.

Does everything the flu does but only one virus.......
No, as influenza is a family of viruses, just as coronavirus is a family of viruses.

You know, with a minimum of effort, you can look this stuff up and not be so ignorant.
I posted the data a long time ago.....and while they are CLASSIFIED as DIFFERENT.........The symptoms and typical cures and precautions are the same................I even posted an article on how they named it ............it was NAMED FOR PC,..........to not offend.......

One newspaper called it the Wuhan flu..............Amazing isn't that...

QUACK QUACK.

"Something's not right here folks" | A look at USA 2009 H1N1 Virus compared to China 2020 Coronavirus - Chinadaily.com.cn

China identified and shared the Corona virus genome in record times, in only days and of course, immediately shared it with all international health and disease organizations. Medical researchers are already discovering that certain existing anti-viral medications seem to be effective against this Corona virus.

Its impossible not to marvel at China's broad and aggressive domestic response directed by the provincial level governments to restrict movement, restrict transportation, restrict business for a period of time combined with the voluntary dutiful cooperation of its 1.3 billion citizens who are in the majority quietly staying at home these weeks to let the virus pass; this model response is already being hailed by the international community as a remarkable unprecedented response setting a new standard in understanding what is possible for future outbreaks in whatever country they may occur. Is it inconvenient and costly. You bet.

Like I said, something's not right with the way humanity is responding to what's happening here. I haven't put my finger on it because well, its certainly complex and the world is upside down in many other ways that I also can't for the life of me understand or explain without ending up writing a very thick book.

But I do know this: It needs to stop. This vicious, political, xenophobic racist attacks and smearing of all things China needs to stop. Its really not helping anyone in the political corridors of Washington nor is it doing anything to help the man on the street who is just concerned with taking care of his family.

While most of the BS here is LOOKY TRUMP ....... bs..........The article I posted here is quite good .....shows data and the UNREAL RESPONSE China made after the outbreak...............they compare it to the Swine Flu and how our country the Untied States tried to hide it and caused more deaths as a result..........

China did an AMAZING job with containment on this given there population.

Forum List

Back